Other Gourmet Foods:
Cheese & Dairy, Cheese Ball, Dessert
Tastefully Simple
Tastefully Simple Carrot Cake Crunch Cheese Ball Mix

Tastefully Simple Carrot Cake Crunch Cheese Ball Mix

All the goodness of carrot cake without the cake!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tastefully Simple Carrot Cake Crunch Cheese Ball Mix:

I absolutely love carrot cake, but I'm kind of picky.  I *only *like carrot cake that is made with *real *cream cheese frosting; if it's made with a sugar-based icing like birthday cake, forget it!  When I saw this Carrot Cake Cheese Ball in my new Fall/Winter Tastefully Simple catalog, I ordered it immediately.

To prepare **Tastefully Simple Carrot Cake Crunch Cheese Ball Mix,** just mix the packet with 8 ounces of softened cream cheese and let sit in the fridge for a couple hours so the flavors meld.  Before serving (optional), roll the cheese ball in the second packet, which is a crunchy coating.

The flavor of this cheese ball is so much like carrot cake, you wouldn't believe it unless you tasted it yourself.**  **It has flecks of real carrot throughout and has the exact flavors of rich carrot cake, without the actual cake.  I love the creamy texture of the cheese ball combined with the flavors of cinnamon and warm spices, they go perfectly together.  When I make this cheese ball, I use Tastefully Simple Twisty Grahams, which are graham cracker flavored pretzels, to use as dippers.

If you like easy to make, delicious desserts, and you like carrot cake, **Tastefully Simple Carrot Cake Crunch Cheese Ball Mix** is a must-have!