Other Gourmet Foods:
Condiments & Sauces
Tastefully Simple
Tastefully Simple Awesome American BBQ Sauce

Tastefully Simple Awesome American BBQ Sauce

Tastefully Simple Awesome American BBQ Sauce is AMAZING!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tastefully Simple Awesome American BBQ Sauce:

Yesterday morning, I put a beef roast in the crockpot with onions, garlic and a little water and cooked it on the low setting for seven hours. I then shredded the meat and poured **Tastefully Simple Awesome American BBQ Sauce** on it before stuffing it in a bun with pickled onions and a little more sauce. It was SO good! Even my husband, who prefers a more vinegary, Carolina style sauce loved this.

This BBQ sauce has the perfect texture - it's not too thick and it's not too runny. It is seasoned exactly the way I like my BBQ to taste too; it's a little spicy, a little smoky, a little tangy and full of flavor. I don't like sauces that are too sweet or too vinegary and this one has a perfect balance. It leaves a little zip on your tongue and I love that.

This BBQ sauce was absolutely perfect for pulled BBQ beef sandwiches, but I can't wait to slather it on ribs and use it for dipping chicken nuggets in. It really is a perfect BBQ sauce. I really love this product and highly recommend it if you don't mind your sauce to have a little bite!