1,009 reviews
Other Clothings:
Tasc Performance

Summary

Tasc is reinventing performance lifestyle apparel— starting with our fabrics. Our proprietary fabric blends are sustainable, chemical-free and derived from the highest quality natural sources including Bamboo, Merino Wool, and Organic Cotton. Tasc fabrics deliver a luxuriously soft feel paired with natural moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ sun protection, and natural odor resistance. Each piece is designed to meet the unique demands of your active lifestyle – from workouts to hangouts to office and travel.

Read 1,009 Reviews

Tasc Performance

Primarily, I love a good checkout experience.

Primarily, I love a good checkout experience. This is so streamlined. The number of items next to each item is so great. I had put in cart twice and would not have noticed if not for the numbers. The map that shows where my package is being delivered is not necessary, but pretty nifty. Having the shopping experience rating happen once the order is confirmed is so smart. That code thing for future shopping is nifty, too.
Now I am excited to get my goods so I do not have to do yoga in plastic clothing.

Be careful with this vendor - This order is somehow marke...

Be careful with this vendor - This order is somehow marked 'non-returnable' There is no information on the receipt that these shirts are 'non-returnable'.
I ordered v neck by mistake and...Read complete review

I ordered v neck by mistake and want to return so I can order regular neck. I checked my emailed receipt and nothing says 'non-returnable' on that receipt. There is just a 10% discount.
This website is not customer friendly. I will probably have to dispute this with the credit card company if tasc cannot fix this properly.

easy ordering and fast.

easy ordering and fast.

love the material

love the material

So easy & great products!

Comments about Tasc Performance:

So easy & great products!

Great.

Great.

No where is it easier than tascperformance!

Comments about Tasc Performance:

No where is it easier than tascperformance!

Easy to do.

Easy to do.

I love the look and the quality.

Comments about Tasc Performance:

I love the look and the quality. It took a while for some of the images to load. I had just ordered clothing from two other sites so I know it's not my computer.

BIRTHDAYS ARE REALLY EASY.

Comments about Tasc Performance:

BIRTHDAYS ARE REALLY EASY...AND FUN WITH THE GREAT COLOR SELECTIONS AND STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM.

Easy to navigate website and easy to ship as gift.

Comments about Tasc Performance:

Easy to navigate website and easy to ship as gift.

site a little slow