Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
Targus Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for Apple iPad 2

Targus Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for Apple iPad 2

Easy and Convenient

Comments about Targus Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for Apple iPad 2:

I absolutely love the Targus Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for the Apple iPad 2! It does a great job of protecting my iPad from the elements and from short accidental drops or from accidentally getting scratched in my bag. But it's also really great as a stand to hold your iPad up so you can watch videos hands-free!

I love this case

Comments about Targus Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for Apple iPad 2:

This case is perfect. I'm a first year, full-time college student and I often need to read emails, write papers, and research all at the same time. It was irritating to often have to pick up my iPad but now I can prop it up and use my laptop at the same time. It's very helpful. Also it's great when watching movies.

This is a great product

Comments about Targus Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for Apple iPad 2:

This product fits very well on my iPad 2. It does not block or cover any buttons. It is a great stand for reading but also a case to prevent scratches when it is not being used. The color scheme is a great choice because it can be used for a male or female.

A must have.

Comments about Targus Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for Apple iPad 2:

The Targus Versave 360 degrees rotating stand case for the iPad Is definitely a must have accessory. I love the 360 degree rotating case because it makes typing and using your iPad a lot easier because it holds it up for you. It is definitely an iPad saver because it keeps your screen smudge free and clean.