Other Multivitamins:
Target
Target Up & Up Multivitamin

Target Up & Up Multivitamin

High quality vitamins at economical price

Comments about Target Up & Up Multivitamin:

These vitamins are absolutely as good or better than the higher priced name brand vitamins. I have been required to take a daily vitamin for nearly three decades in order to control my restless leg syndrome. For years, I had to get my vitamins through mail order in order to get all the ingredients that I needed for my condition. When the price of these mail order vitamins increased (again) with fewer tablets per bottle as well, I decided to try over-the-counter vitamins which I had done once before nearly twenty years ago with no success. I wrote down all the ingredients from the bottle of the mail order brand and went to Target. I was willing to try any brand at any price. The brand that matched my more expensive vitamins exactly was Up & Up. Still yet, the price was so low I was really wondering if they would work for me. They absolutely worked for me from the get go. After thirteen months, they are still working for me. I would highly recommend these vitamins to anyone who is interested in a complete vitamin with the economical price as an added bonus.