Other Pregnancy Tests:

terrible false

from Washington

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

Cons

• Difficult To Read
    • Inaccurate Results
    • Slow Results

• Pregnancy Testing

Comments about Target Early Detection Pregnancy Test:

This test gave me such a false hope do not buy

It is so horrible, dont buy

Comments about Target Early Detection Pregnancy Test:

Bought the target digital test, came in a pack of 2. Took the first came out positive after 3 min. Couldnt belleive it was overjoyed. Took the second to make sure and it didnt work. Tolled my husband about the positive and we were so happy. Took a blood test the next week and it was negative. One of the most hurtful things after getting hope.

2 False positives!!! UGH!!!

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Target Early Detection Pregnancy Test:

This test is horrible. I took it two days in a row with positive results and a day later got my period. I took First Response Early Results on the same days and they gave me negative's. Gave me so much false hope and I was devestated!! Spend the extra couple bucks and get one that works!

So disappointed.

from Howell, NJ

Comments about Target Early Detection Pregnancy Test:

I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years and finally had 2 positives yesterday (following the directions exactly). I was so excited, only to find out they were false positives (by other tests and a blood test). I've used so many different brands and never gotten a false positive before. These should be taken off the shelf.

Its great product at great price

from La Puente, CA

Comments about Target Early Detection Pregnancy Test:

This pregnacy test was accurate and affordable.  I would always try to get other more known brands because they were a little more known. But u get the same results for a way cheaper price than others. i was very satisfied with my results.

works everytime!

from Clifton, NJ

Comments about Target Early Detection Pregnancy Test:

I have been pregnant 4 times, and every-time I suspect I am pregnant I run out and get the target brand pregnancy test. I used to think that the more expensive the test the better. But I soon learned that  they all work just fine. target is cheap and very effective. I always get the box with 2 test just to make sure. I get the right result every single time. never have I had a false positive or negative I would recommend this test to anyone who needs to take one and doesn't want to go bankrupt doing it!

Don't waste your money!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Target Early Detection Pregnancy Test:

We had beem hoping for some time now to have another baby, so naturally when I was late I took a pregnancy test- test said accurate and I had no reason to doubt the validity. Even after reading other negative reviews, I thought oh how could a pregnancy test be wrong. They are all the same right??? Boy was I wrong! I took the test and to my amazement there was a faint positive, now keep in mind, I have taken several pregnancy tests, so I am well aware how to use them.... did everything by the book.. waited and there is was a positive. I was so excited I could barely contain myself. I ran out and told my husband- also very excited ( as I said before we had been trying and sadly we had a child pass away the previus year). I immediately went into pregnant mode, vitamins, etc! Then, two days later, I got my period. Imagine my disappointment when I figured out the test gave me a false positive... so my advise... get another brand and save yourself disappointment!

FALSE POSITIVE!!!! these are terrible!!

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Target Early Detection Pregnancy Test:

The target brand early result pregnancy test (mine came in a pink box) gave me a false positive result. I took the test and within 3-4 minutes (no I did not wait too long the box says not to read after 10 minutes) a very faint blue positive sign appeared and then continued to get darker through out the evening. The next morning it clearly looked positive so I took  one "answer" brand test and two EPT and they both showed negative. These suck and should not be sold. The damn thing scared me half to death. After researching this has happened to many women with the target brand test and is not uncommon .