Other Bathroom Scales:
Digital Bathroom Scales
Tanita
Tanita Bathroom Scale

Tanita Bathroom Scale

Good enough for Dr. Phil, good enough for me!

When I started losing weight, I knew that it was more about how I felt than what the scale read, but I also wanted other ways to measure my success.

Dr. Phil...Read complete review

Dr. Phil recommended using the Tanita scale on his talk show when he was promoting his book, the Ultimate Weight Solution. I trust his opinion, so I went out and bought one. If it is good enough or Dr. Phil, it is good enough for me.

I really like this scale. As someone who is obsessed with weighing in daily (and sometimes twice daily!) I wanted something that was accurate, remembered my information and gave me other options. The Tanita scale does just that. It holds up to three people's information as far as height, weight, age, etc.

The feature I like the most is how it can read your body fat percentage. This is very helpful for someone who is muscular, working out and losing weight. I often feel the scale is deceiving. But the fat percentage tells me exactly what I want to know...Am I losing fat?

After speaking to a trainer at the gym, she agreed that it was a useful tool and that even it if wasn't 100% accurate, the important thing was if the number was going up or down.

Seeing my body fat percentage decrease is a big motivator for me and keeps me going even when the number of pounds the scale reads doesn't seem to match my weight loss efforts.

THE TANITA LOOKS SEXY

**HI READERS,WELL WE HAVE A GOOD LOOKING SCALE HERE TODAY,IF YOU DONT FEEL SEXY BEFORE YOU GET ON, THATS OK, BECAUSE THIS SCALE WILL HELP YOU FEEL GOOD JUST THINKING ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT!!! WHY, BECAUSE WHEN I SAW IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ,I JUST ADMIRED THE STYLE AND CURVES OF THE DESIGN,AND I SAID TO MYSELF ' HEY WE CAN BOTH LOOK THIS GOOD" SO I BOUGHT IT AND WE ARE DOING JUST FINE, SO IF YOU NEED A GOOD SEXY FRIEND RIGHT IN THE NEXT ROOM WEIGHING FOR YOU ,GET YOURSELF A TANITA SCALE TOO.    GOOD JOURNEY TIL NEXT TIME!!!!**

The Tanita Bathroom Scale looks good but isn't really accurate.

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

The Tanita Bathroom Scale looks good but isn't really accurate.

I bought this scale recently to replace an old, ugly scale I had. I liked the looks of it with its large, clear digital display. It looks very nice in my bathroom and is a great replacement for what was there.

It didn't cost a lot and I don't depend on it to be 100% accurate. I just us it to get a general idea of my weight. My weight fluctuates a lot (about 3 to 5 pounds per month) and I usually know when I'm UP or DOWN, but I like having a scale around to confirm.

I don't expect a low cost bathroom scale to give me the exact same number as I get at my doctor's office. But I do expect it to be consistent. If I get on and off the scale 5 times in a 60 second period, a good scale would give me the same number every time. The Tanita bathroom scale does not.

It's an ok product. It does it's job. I just get a little annoyed that weighing myself 5 times gives me a variance of sometimes as much as a full pound.

When I get on and off the scale 5 times in 60 seconds, I get a variance of up to 1 pound. That is too inconsistent to me!

I don't think this scale will last a lifetime. It does it job right now. I will probably replace it soon.

It looks good. It is a good size and the digital readout is large and clear.

How easy does it have to be. Stand on it and read the number....

Accuracy
Accuracy and consistency are this scale's week points.

• Accuracy:

Tanita Bathroom Scale Has Great Accuracy

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

I purchased this scale when my last scale broke, and failed to give a good reading. I'm so happy with this product. I use this to keep track good reading of my weight.

I found it to be a quite nice scale, never off it's reading.

Had this scale for a little over a year, still works fine.

Fancy looking. I like the shape of it.

Not heavy quite light.

Accuracy
It gives a great reading every time I use it.

• Accuracy:

Great Scale with multi-functions

from Bentonville, AR

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

The Tanita Bathroom Scale is one with multi-functions.  I was looking for a scale that measured body fat and this one does.  I read several reviews and they all rated this scale pretty high.  So I purchased one and have been really pleased.  I like the function where it remembers what you weigh, body fat and height.  It remembers for more than one person so both my husband and I use it regularly.  It takes a bit of time to enter your personal info but you do not have to do it again.  The scale is attractive in appearance so I do not hide it in my bathroom.  My old scale was very unattractive so I put it in the closet and would bring out when I wanted to weigh.  This scale stays out in our bathroom.  This scale was also recommend by Dr. Phil not long ago.  So it comes highly recommend for all it's functions.  If you are in the market for a new scale  I recommend this one to handle all your needs and concerns.

Tanita Digital Lithium Scal - Accurate / Easy to Read

from Tickfaw, LA

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

My first scale was a very cheap dial scale, I could never see the dial, they are hard to read, weariing glasses don't help, not that it mattered very much because it never showed your  weight to be the same two times in a row, it would be ten - fifteen pounds off.  I would go to the doctor thinking I lost fifteen pounds and find I only lost five, what a Bummer!!!  I got MAD and in the garbage it went.

The hunt was on for a new one. I looked at this,Tanita HD372 Pure Geometry Glass Digital Lithium Scal. It said it had a extra large !.9 inch blue backlit LCD screen, extended life lithium battery power source, ten-mm glass with brushed stainless finish, and it had a nice contemporary look.. It all sounded good to me, but I still was not sold.

Then I read some reviews and found one that said they had seen this, Tanita HD372 Pure Geometry Glass Digital Lithium Scal, on one of Dr. Phil shows, that was it for me. I bought it and have been very pleased, the LCD screen is easy to read and it is accurate. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

Accurate!

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

It didn't take long for me to learn how to use it and I have found it to be very accurate. The battery lasts a pretty long time. I record my weight daily, and the scale is always dead on. The Tanita scale is the nearest in accuracy to my doctor's scale that I have ever had. This is great to help me keep track of my weight since Ive been exercising daily for the last few months using Taebo! Ive had other scales and this one seems to be the best so far.

Good help at weight control

from Cuddebackville, NY

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

I have a tanita MODEL UM-080 digital  body fat monitor scale it also shows total bodywater percentage which for me was a great thing to see, I never realized I wasn't drinking enough until I saw my water percentage women are supposed to be between 45-60% I was only coming up 25%! what an eye opener. well needless to say now that I am drinking more I find I am less hungry and eating less because of it so I have also lost some weight!

Jesus is my Lord and Savior

from Anderson, CA

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

**I have to be fair here. Since I am constantly on one diet or the other a good scale is very important.At the store I check them all out and I have to say the ones by Weight Watchers are by far the very best.**

THE TANITA LOOKS SEXY

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

The Tanita brand scale if absolutley wonderful and easy to read.

from Oswego, NY

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

I own a Tanita scale and I love it.  It is easy to read and measures in between pounds.  The batteries last for a long time.  The feature of tracking multiple persons is a total plus.  The  body fat percentage if very helpful and cool.  I can't say enough good about this product, I would definitley recommend this to anyone looking to replace their scale.  You won't be sorry.

It is convenient, reliable and nice.

from Chevy Chase, MD

Comments about Tanita Bathroom Scale:

I like this scale. It is very convenient, I am able to check my weight anytime I get to the bathroom. The design is nice. It does not take a lot of space. The battery stays for long time.

I recommend this product.