Other Frozen Foods:
Talenti Frozen gelato and sorbet

Talenti Frozen gelato and sorbet

Delicious

Comments about Talenti Frozen gelato and sorbet:

I absolutely love gelato and was excited to see this in my local Wal-Mart. I wish it was not so expensive because it is so delicious. I can only by it on occasion due to the price, which makes me a little sad! There are so many wonderful flavors such as White Chocolate Raspberry, Country Peach with Champagne, Roman Raspberry, Double Dark Chocolate Vanilla Bean, Caramel Cookie Crunch, Butter Pecan, Belgium Milk Chocolate, and more! One of my favorites is the Belgium Milk Chocolate. It has a rich and sweet flavor, and the texture is so smooth and creamy. It is so decadent. It tastes like it's made from the finest ingredients. The flavors are rich and simply amazing-a delight for your taste buds! It is obvious that Talenti uses the finest ingredients.

Simply stated; "the BEST"

Comments about Talenti Frozen gelato and sorbet:

I have had these Talenti Gelato flavors and can testify to its quality: Double Dutch Chocolate, Coffee Chocolate Chip and the Butter Pecan. These are the best possible ice creams you can buy in a grocery store (if you're lucky enough to find it in your grocery store). I love the screw lid containers and I'd rather buy a pint of delicious, quality ice cream than a half gallon of mediocre ice cream made with things I can't even pronounce. I will try the Talenti Raspberry Sorbet next.

Best I've Tried from Supermarkets

from Temecula, CA

Comments about Talenti Frozen gelato and sorbet:

Obviously, fresh gelato or sorbet from an experienced maker is going to be the best, but this is the best brand I've tried from the supermarket. My husband got a coupon for a free pint at a golf tournament (yay!) so I was happy to give it a try. We started out with the Roman Raspberry sorbet, which is tart, tangy and just sweet enough. Then we bought Double Dark Chocolate and Vanilla Bean gelati -- so good. Lastly, we tried the Coconut gelato. They are all creamy, fabulous and delicious. Combining the flavors is extra-yummy: Roman Raspberry with Vanilla Bean, or Double Chocolate with Vanilla Bean, etc. They even come in a nice reusable plastic container with a screw-top lid, which keeps it nicely soft in the freezer. (And the kids took the clean empties for storing rocks, shells and marbles.) They use high-quality ingredients, and don't seem to have many fillers or additives, if any. I would absolutely buy these again, with or without a coupon.

The taste is unbelievable!

from Athens, GA

Comments about Talenti Frozen gelato and sorbet:

I had never heard of Talenti gelato or sorbetto until a few weeks ago.  It was on sale at Publix buy one, get one free!  I bought two at that time to give it a try.  I bought the Carribbean Coconut and the Caramel Cookie Crunch.  The taste was so scrumptious and delicious.  It was so rich and creamy.  I couldn't put my spoon down until the entire pint of coconut was completely gone.  My daughter snagged the caramel and devoured it the same way!  Needless to say, we were hooked.  I rushed back to Publix before that sale ended and got two more.  That time, I tried the Belgium Milk Chocolate and one of the sorbetto as well, Sonoma Strawberry.  I had the exact same reaction and both of those were gone in one sitting.  I love that it's made so naturally with only a few ingredients.  It's not filled with stuff I can't pronounce or that's bad for me.  I've had gelato in restaurants before and enjoyed them, but this has some of those beat hands down!

The best gelato and talenti you can buy in a store!

from Norcross, GA

Comments about Talenti Frozen gelato and sorbet:

This brand of gelato and sorbetto are so very delicious. You can look at the ingredients and tell that they try to make it as natural as possible, but that's not necessary because you can taste the difference. Every bite is fresh and tastes as if you made it right in your kitchen that day. Hands down the best sorbet and gelato I have ever gotten(and I think, ever will get) out of a grocery store. There's just no competition.