Other Sodas & Beverages:

Talbott Teas - Blissful Blueberry

Perfect tea!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Talbott Teas - Blissful Blueberry:

I got Talbott Teas Blissful Blueberry as a holiday gift this year.  I typically only drink tea when I am sick, but it was a gorgeous gift.  The blueberry tea is so amazing.  I've made it hot and I also made it iced.  It's the perfect non-caffeinated drink.  And, I can't get over how cool the packaging is.  I didn't know that Oprah loves this tea too.  It makes sense because it really is perfection!

My favorite Premium Loose Leaf Tea

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Talbott Teas - Blissful Blueberry:

Found this tea at a special party but you can buy it at the Oprah store. Or www.talbottteas.com. They have many flavors. For example, chocolate almond allure and steamy cinnamon rose. Hello! Those sound great! I haven't tried any others but this tea (Blissful Blueberry) is unbelievable. I love wine and champagne but once I make a pitcher of this tea and let it sit in the fridge I reach for it again and again. 9/10 times I reach for it instead of pop (soda to you non-midwesterners) too which saves major calories! I don't usually care for flavored tea but this tea is exceptional. Very pleasant to the eye as well and smells delicious. I remember thinking it was slightly expensive but way worth it.