Other Frozen Foods:
Asian Meal, Frozen Dinner
Tai Pei
Tai Pei Skillet meals

Tai Pei Skillet meals

Quick and easy! And yes, it is filling!

Comments about Tai Pei Skillet meals:

The Tai Pei Skillet Meals have to be my favorite freezer meals that serve two people. They are always easy to prepare, and come with more food than many of the other meals do that serve two people. The food tasted surprisingly fresh and it tasted less greasy than Chinese take out does. We always eat a lot of Chinese food so we bought two of these and couldn't finish them when we normally polish off a whole takeout meal without any issue! I through a side of broccoli in with the chicken and it was great! I wish these were a little less expensive but they still are really good.

Tai Pei Skillet meals are a waste of my time and money!

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Tai Pei Skillet meals:

We were wanting something different for supper this week, so I picked up a couple new skillet meals from Tai Pei, I had never tried this brand before and they were on sale, so I thought I would give them a try. My husband wanted the Beef and Broccoli, and my daughter and I tried the Orange Chicken. It says complete meal for 2 on the box, rice included, sounded great.

When I opened the beef and brocoli, I was not happy, there was more rice in the box than anything else. Very little beef and brocoli, and this is suppose to serve 2 people? I opened the orange chicken, and the same thing, very little chicken and lots of rice. No where near a serving for 2. I guess you could eat the rice and get full that way. It came with bags of rice, that steam in the microwave, it said 2-3 minutes, I ended up cooking for the whole 3 minutes, and it still had an uncooked texture, so I added another minute, still, it just did not taste all the way cooked.

Complete Asian meal, I do not think so.

The chicken was suppose to be crispy, that did not happen, it was chewy and the sause that came with it, was no where near enough, my chicken was dry and did not have a good taste. The beef and broccoli was the same, the beef was chewy also, and just did not taste right.

At almost 7.00 a box, it was a total waste of my money.