1.6
Taco Bell
Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip

Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip

1.6

Don't waste your money!!!

Comments about Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip:

I usually use another brand so when this one went on sale I thought I would try it. It has no flavor, no aroma even when heated, consistency is that of muddy pies I played with in the dirt as a child. They probably tasted better. Horrible product!!! I even tried mixing it with other things.... shredded cheese, a little sour cream... it was just awful. And I had to ad my own spice because there wasn't any I could detect. What a rip-off!

Taco Bell Salsa con Queso Cheese Dip: Hasn't Crossed the Border

Comments about Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip:

This product looks delicious in the jar. I bought it and some chips to go with it. I heated it by the directions on the jar. It wasn't good at all for me. It tasted very processed and wasn't at all what I expected. I really like the Taco Bell products usually in the grocery store like their red salsa and taco seasoning. The cheese in this product is way too yellow and has the distinctive taste of processed cheese food. I think it maybe is supposed to be like 'rotel' which is tomatoes from a can and then melted cheese, but it doesn't even have a good flavor about it. I won't be buying this one again.

Taste like artifical cheese whiz

from TX

Comments about Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip:

I love Taco Bell and love other products that they sell but was not a fan of the Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip. It taste like fake artificial cheese whiz and felt like I could have made a better product with fresh salsa and melted cheese. We bought this and poured it all over our nachos one night and nobody in the house would eat their food. Even my son who will eat almost everything. I ended up wasting my money because I through the entire jar away. I would not recommend this product to anyone. You can easily make a much better version your own for the same price. I know that the cheese they use at the fast food restaurant taste much better than that so I am hopeful it will improve. Hot or cold this is not a good product to me. There is absolutely no spice in it, just plain fake cheese. To me salsa con queso if suppose to be spicy and full of flavor. I bought this as an impulse buy so next time I will shop around for a better one.

Gross

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip:

This cheese sauce does not taste like cheese at all. I assumed the cheese sauce would taste just like what is used at tack but that isn't so. The cheese sauce is very thick, it reminds me of glue. The taste of the cheese sauce is gross. I don't know what I could compare the taste of the cheese sauce to. I won't bother giving this product another try.

Not A Very Good Queso Cheese Dip!

Comments about Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip:

I could not think of one good thing to say about this disappointing product. It was honestly the one of the absolutely worst cheese dips that I have every purchased. I thought that this Taco Bell's Salsa would be pretty good. Unfortulately, it was a big disappointment and waste of money. The Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip did not compare to Taco Bells cheese dip.

Salsa con disgusting

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip:

I went to the store and got this dip on a late night craving, I came home with the jar excited to be able to quench my craving and dive into cheesy paradise. After putting it in a bowl I noticed it had a very thick appearance and check the date only to find that this jar had expired last year. Back to the store I went to exchange it for what I soon realized to be another jar of disgust. The second jar had an expiration date that has not yet expired yet it still had a nasty thich consistency so I figured a few mins in the microwave would do the trick. Boy was I wrong it came out thinner yes but it quickly hardened into that nasty jell that had made me naseaus before, and the taste was anything short of vomit flavor. I have never in my life been so disappointed with a product that I jumped online just to find a site to be able to bash this stuff. Bottom line is if you need something to make you sick go for this but if you want a good cheese dip steer far away from this.

Nasty Processed Goop of Grossness

from Zimmerman, MN

Comments about Taco Bell Salsa Con Queso Cheese Dip:

Wow, I just tried this cheese dip tonight and it would absolutely horrendous. It was so bad, I jumped on Google to find who else thought it was nasty and felt compelled to put my thoughts onto the internet. It had to be heated up a lot for it to lose it's processed chunky consistency, it immediately attempts to re-gel into a nasty thick blob. Even when heated it feels thick and grossly creamy in your mouth. The flavor is a processed goop and didn't have a cheese flavor to it, the salsa was in there but was nothing special. Overall avoid this like the plague and go with something else...

Threw my bottle away after myself and the wife would NOT eat another chip with it. She had to run to the store to pick up another brand as our craving was not satisfied.