Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Taco Bell
Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa

Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa

As good as in the restaurant

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa:

I like Taco Bell a lot. So, I often try to make my own tacos to see how well I can create something as good as the restaurant tacos. I use this tasty salsa to dress up my creations to give them the special touch, the zing, that makes them taste so good. I find this sauce to be as good as the one you can get in the little packets at Taco Bell, only this is better because I get a whole jar of it. In fact, this version is somewhat better because what comes in the packets is less chunky. What I then have is as good as a restaurant taco.

Pretty Good Salsa

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa:

I love taco bell mild chunky salsa. This salsa packs a lot of flavor. I can taste the tomatoes, onions and other seasoning in the salsa. I like to use this salsa whenever I make breakfast wraps, tacos, nachos, cheese dips and even in certain soups.

I am pleased with the taste and texture of this salsa.

Very Good Salsa.

Comments about Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa:

This salsa is very good. It has lots of healthy and chunky ingredients. I love to put it on chips, tacos, fajitas and lots of other Mexican dishes. The shape of the jar is also convenient because it fits into small spaces (and stacks) much easier than other salsa jars. I also like that it is grain-free.

Makes great dip for Nachos

Comments about Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa:

This is a really good dipping sauce for nachos that does taste close to the taco sauce that you would get at Taco Bell. It makes a good dipping sacuse for nachos. I just sort of find it neat to have something that says Taco Bell on it in my fridge. It may be a bit more expensive than a generic brand though.

Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa is Salsa Perfection!

Comments about Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa:

I was skeptical about purchasing this salsa at first. But I decided to try it because I love salsa's and am always looking for a new favorite. Taco Bell got it right with this salsa it is the perfect blend and not bland at all like some are. The mild flavor is just right and on some Tostito chips it is awesome.

Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa is the best!

from Whitewater, WI

Comments about Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa:

Taco Bell Mild and Chunky Salsa is very good.  It is very flavorful and easy to find in the grocery store.  I like to mix the salsa with cream cheese for an easy dip.  Serve it with tortilla chips and you have an easy dip and chip dish to take to your party.  Teens really like this recipe.  I also like the other flavors they have.  My kids prefer the mild, but the medium and hot is good too.  You can also take the dip and spread it on a platter and top with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, black olives and lots of cheese!

A mild salsa that has good flavor and the kids like

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa:

I am truely a salsa junkie.  The hotter, chunkier the better.  My family a different story...It is not uncommon for me to have salsa on the dinner table 2+ meals per week but the family complained over and over other major mild brands were too spicy.  The Taco Bell Mild Chunky salsa was an impulsed buy during a trip to the grocery store when I was hungry.  The next evening we found some chips stocking the cupboard and the kids were hungry and begging for a snack, so we opened up the salsa.  i fully expected to hear "it's too spicy" but when i turned around it was "mom - sister won't share".  The kids were actually fighting over the salsa.  They couldn't shovel it in fast enough. Even my two year old was in there looking for some dips.  It's a hit and for me the salsa lover this is great.  I enjoy the taste and texture, although I prefer it a bit spicier, at least this is a yummy, Chuck salsa that the entire family can enjoy.  Oh and it's priced right too.  I will definitely buy this product again.

Delicious salsa, great snack, love it!

from Chrisman, IL

Comments about Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa:

I LOVE salsa! I could absolutely live off salsa and chips if I had to! I have tried a lot of salsa, homemade, from a jar, at resturants...and of all those I have eaten, I think I like Taco Bell's the best. The flavors are just right for me, good chunk to sauce ratio, holds up well on a chip, too!It's great on tacos as well as chips. My family prefers the Taco Bell salsa to some of the other varieties I have bought. Salsa is a staple I keep in my fridge, even if I don't have chips, I find a way to use it!Nothing beats authentic salsa from a resturant, but this comes close in my book. When I'm looking for something spicy with a kick of salt, I grab my Taco Bell salsa and chips!