Other Shampoos:
TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo

TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo

Pros

Cons

I WOULD BUY THIS PRODUCT.

from NEW yORK CITY , NY

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

I WASH MY HAIR EVRY OTHER DAY. I'VE TRIED SEVERAL DIFFRENT PRODUCTS, SINCE IN MY HOME WE ALL HAVE DIFFRENT SHAMPOOS. I LIKE TH EWAY THIS PROUCT WASHES MY HAIR

• Hair Type:
    • Very Curly Hair

Great shampoo for flat, thin hair

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

I do not think all shampoos work for every different kind of hair type. So, I think that this Tresemme shampoo is the one for me! This one works for me and is the best fit for my thin hair. I discovered this shampoo after seeing advertisements on TV and at the grocery store where I bought it. I bought both the shampoo and conditioner and they work wonders. My hair has finally started to build volume after all these years. I can actually see thickness and how it seems to be moisturized everyday now. I get the best results whenever I leave the conditioner in for a couple of minutes. My hair is very fragile and weak, and I have seen such an improvement. It is so much easier to manage and is not falling out as often as it used to. So, I highly recommend it to anyone who has thinning and falling hair. Also, this shampoo has a nice scent to it and is reasonably priced at my local store.

Not impressed!

from Reading, PA

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

I have tried this shampoo and conditioner several times hoping that it would work for me, but it just doesn't quite work on my hair.

I would say that I have a lot of hair, probably on the thin side. When I used this shampoo, it seemed to leave my hair somewhat oily! My hair felt clean, but it didn't seem to have the volume I was hoping for or that I've gotten from other shampoos.

The scent was just okay. I personally like strong-scented shampoos and conditioners that leave a nice lingering scent. I didn't care for this scent very much. The scent is very subtle and seems to lose it's scent quickly throughout the day.

And though it may seem silly, the bulkiness of the bottle makes it somewhat difficult to manage in the shower with the way that the lid was designed. I personally think some sort of dispensing lid would have worked better than the pour and squeeze.

Sadly, I have moved on to other shampoos! I wish it had worked on my hair because the price is somewhat reasonable and you can almost always find a coupon.

Does what it's supposed to do?

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

Let me just start off by saying that this product does not work for me, but it DOES work! I was at a friend house and because I had no intention of washing my hair, I didn't bother bring shampoo from home. It was raining, my hair got wet, and so, I decided to go ahead and wash it. All she has was TRESemme volume and body. My hair is already thick, but to me (then), "shampoo is shampoo." How wrong I was. It really did add volume and body to my hair on top of the volume and body my hair naturally has. So, my hair was extra big. I know now that all shampoos are not alike and that this one lives up to its name.

A great shampoo for body and volume!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

I have been having some trouble with my hair being flat and having no body at all. I was getting very frustrated because I have been unable to find a shampoo that would solve the issue to my satisfaction. I have used TRESemme products before and had some luck, so I decided to try their shampoo to see if it really added any volume or body to my hair. I am really glad that I decided to try this shampoo. I blow dried my hair right after my shower and immediately noticed that my hair seemed fuller and definitely had more volume than it had with other shampoos that I have used. I also thought my hair was very soft and the scent was wonderful. I do not know if I will continue using this shampoo after I finish with the bottle, but I really did like it as far as giving my hair volume and body. I would recommend it if you have hair that is flat and lifeless. The cost for this shampoo is reasonable and I think it works very well.

So volumizing and gives my hair bounce

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

I love the Tresemme volume and body shampoo. Its the shampoo I'm currently using and it works so good. It turned my flat boring hair into looking like I have volume especially on my thin spots that I have in the back of my head. It has a wonderful scent and it seems to stick to my hair all day for a long lasting smell. Its very light to my hair and it lathers up really well. It deep cleans my hair and scalp and makes my hair feel a lot softer. My hair has a lot of movement and its a lot easier for me to manage. My hair feels a lot healthier and a lot more thicker. I love how it doesn't weigh my hair down. Its very gentle and it creates the perfect amount of volume. My hair was very easy to blow dry. When I curled my hair after it just felt so light and had beautiful height. I love how this shampoo was affordable it wasn't expensive and I got a pretty big bottle. I would recommend this to anybody that needs a little more lift in there hair just so its not so flat.

treseme valume and body shampoo

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

My hair is very thin and has no volume. I searched for a shampoo that will give volume and body as well as save me some cash in my wallet. It's very affordable and the bottle is pretty big. Smells great and doesn't give me dandruff like many other brands that run within the price range. My hair feels luciously soft and I have tons of body and volume throughout the whole day. Recommend this shampoo and brand for all hair types. Cheap and great results.

Great for giving long hair volume!

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

I think very highly of the TRESemme brand. I think it is one of the more quality brands you can buy in your local stores. I have never been unhappy with any of their products. The volume and body shampoo is one of my all time favorites. I have really long, straight hair. It is thick but doesn't naturally have much volume or body to it. I always look for things to add volume to my hair. This shampoo definitely helps. I can tell a difference in my hair when I use this shampoo versus when I use others. I use this shampoo and pair it with the conditioner. Then with some hairspray and a curling iron, I have the volume I desire. This is a great product.

This definitely is effective and does the job it promises to do. My hair has more body and volume after I use it. It has worked really well on my long, thick hair multiple times.

The shampoo smells good. The scent doesn't stand out as extra special but it definitely smells good. No complaints from me on the scent.

Great Value for the price

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

I've been buying this shampoo a lot more recently because I have found that it provides the best value for my money. I don't like cheap quality shampoo. My hair is long and thick so it requires a lot of hydration to stay healthy. I find that most cheap shampoos don't do the job. This one says that it provides salon quality treatment. That's why I chose it to begin with. It says that it is recommended by professionals. I figured I had nothing to lose with the price being so low. I'm glad I did. It works great and comes in a big bottle. It lasts me a long time and I'm able to generously apply it all over my hair. It effectively removes oil and buildup. My hair always feels softer and lighter after I wash it with this shampoo. I try to buy this in bulk at wholesale stores when I can. I've recommended it to my sister because she has the same type of hair as I do and also has a large family. She likes the large bottle as well and loves that it has a neutral scent. Both men and women can use this product. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good shampoo.

Gender neutral scent

I love it!

Comments about TRESemme Volume & Body Shampoo:

I have long, thick, wavy, and fairly dry hair. This shampoo leaves it silky and shiny as ever. Plus, you are getting a generous amount for the price. I would recommend this product to any shopper searching for an affordable, salon-style hair do every day.

As I said earlier, I have long, thick, wavy, and fairly dry hair. This shampoo treats each characteristic of it. You get a good amount of shampoo in the bottle when you purchase it. This is good because it is able to soothe my long and thick hair. It also moisturizers my dry hair. By using this shampoo daily, my hair has already begun to be more silky and smoothe than ever.

I am extremely picky on the way things smell. Much to my surprise, this shampoo smells wonderful. I have had countless numbers of people to inform me that my hair "smells amazing!" I'm glad that this bottle of well-priced shampoo has gotten me so many compliments!