Other Shampoos:
Moisturizing Shampoo
TRESemme
TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo

Not a good anti dandruff

Not good as rated

Pakistan

false

Works great on naturally curly hair

I have long, naturally curly hair that is dry and gets frizzy during the day. I have purchased and tried so many products that are made for curly hair. I am very pleased with TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo. TRESemme did a great job when they made this product for curly hair. I use this shampoo daily, and it makes my hair look like I just walked out of a salon. I apply just a small amount and it covers every strand of my hair. It's is thick, creamy and instantly softens my hair. I can run my fingers through my hair while I'm still in the shower and get most of the tangles out. I spend less time forcing a comb through my hair, which results in less damage. My hair is soft and manageable throughout the day, and smells great also. This shampoo makes my hair less frizzy and more manageable. I recommend this shampoo to anyone with curly or frizzy hair. Scent It smells like the classic TRESemme shampoo. It has a great scent that is long lasting.

Undisclosed

My most favorite Shampoo

TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo is my favorite shampoo on the market right now. I love the way it feel and the way it shampoo's through my hair. My hair is rather thick and curly/wavy and a lot of shampoos take a lot of washing to get through the thickness and knots. The outcome of the shampoo is just wonderful. My hair does not only feel clean, but it smells wonderful and feels quite nice. I totally recommend this product to everyone. I personally feel this product is good for curly hair, long hair, and dry hair. I say this because not only does the product have curl in it's name, but I actually have long curly thick hair and can attest to the product's image. I also can say dryness as it not only has the word Moisturizing in it, but again I have dry hair from coloring it and I do feel it helps with that as well. Effectiveness It is very effective. My hair and scalp feel quite clean and there is a light linger of fragrance which I like. Scent This product has a wonder soft, slightly linger scent that is quite appealing. This is very important to me.

Delray Beach, FL

true

Works great for my curly hair

I have very long, curly hair and as anyone knows that has curly hair it is hard to find a good shampoo/conditioner and products that works well for it. Plus everyone's curly hair is so different. I have not found another shampoo made for curly hair at this affordable price that works better for my hair. My hair can get so dry especially in the winter time and have have noticed that his shampoo helps hydrate it better then other shampoo for curly hair like Herbal Essense. I have tried a handful of different shampoos, but they tend to make my hair more frizzy, so I always end up coming back to Tresemme curl moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I do not color my hair so I am not sure how well it would work for that. I have used the product for years and love it and would recommend anyone with curly hair to give it a try. Effectiveness I have not found a shampoo for my hair at this affordable price that works better. Scent I love the scent of this product, it is not to strong or flowerly like other shampoos which my allergies cannot stand.

great moisturizing shampoo

If you have dry, brittle, and frizzy hair like I do, then you should really check this shampoo out. This combats all my hair problems and leaves me with silky smooth hair that feels healthy and moisturized. I have very thick hair, and this is one of the few shampoos I've tried that is able to leave my hair feeling moisturized without also feeling weighed down. One thing I love about this shampoo that I never realized was important to me until I tried a shampoo that didn't have this, is how well it suds up. I'm able to easily and evenly get the product throughout my hair so it feels truly clean. This has your basic shampoo scent that just smells light and clean, without any specific scent such as strawberry or violets. I'd say it's gender neutral and so any males in your house won't turn their noses up at using this shampoo. As far as price goes, I've found it to be right in the middle of all the different options out there, and with how well this works for my hair, I'm very willing to pay it.

true

Great if you want amazingly soft hair

This curl moisturizing shampoo is absolutely wonderful, it does such a wonderful job at keeping your hair moisturized without looking greasy, and keeping it so soft! Effectiveness Absolutely wonderful, so effective, it leaves your hair feeling super soft, and so moisturized you will not be left with dry breakable hair when you are using this shampoo. It gives you that great feeling without your hair looking or feeling greasy and also leaves it feeling so super soft and silky. And, this feeling lasts well after you've washed it, so it's not just a short temporary feeling and the more frequent you use it, the longer this feeling starts to last. Scent I love the scent of this shampoo, it smells like a very expensive shampoo, without having to spend all the money. It's a nice fresh lovely smell and it lasts a long time, it goes well into the day after you washed it. So, you have a wonderful salon quality smelling shampoo, for a wonderful inexpensive price.

true

Tresemme is tres magnifique!

This is another shampoo that I adore. The smell is EXCELLENT!! And it LAST'S! The only problem is that it seems to dry out my hair a bit and that is probably due to my coloring habits... :O) I keep this shampoo on hand when I feel a need to "switch" brands to get that clean feeling that we all adore. It's like that "just from the salon" smell and feel that this product delivers. The cost is fairly good considering what it does for my hair. It is a bit more expensive than most shampoos but I love the results so, to me, it's worth it. The size of the products bottles are great, too. I purchase the larger bottles and leave them for all to use and the smell never diminishes even if it remains in the showers over several months. Effectiveness It does get the hair clean and it does feel moisturized for 24 hours. I love the results. Scent This shampoo has one of the BEST scents I have ever sniffed from a bottle!! :O) To make it better, it LASTS! I smell it throughout the day as my hair moves about.

Whitewright, TX

true

TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo is GREAT!

I have medium thick curly blonde hair that is constantly dry and frizzy if I don't take care of it. This shampoo is great. It helps keep my hair from drying out. The price is even better than the formula. It last a long time and I feel like I am getting just as good hair care as I would if I bought the more expensive brands. Being that I am a natural blonde I do struggle with my hair looking dirty if a product leaves to much build up and I have not had any trouble with this shampoo doing that or leaving my hair flat. The smell is a clean fresh smell, not overly perfumed so it won't clash with your scent you wear everyday. I also use the matching conditioner with great success. If you want a great deal that does a great job that can be found at most any store this is the shampoo for you. I try lot's of different shampoos but I seem to always go back to this one time and time again. Do yourself and your pocketbook a favor and try it.

Hopkinsville, KY

true

Great shampoo for curly hair

This Tresemme curl moisturizing shampoo hydrates well and moisturizes well, just like the the title implies. It is great for curls! It keeps them curly and does not damp down curls to make them almost straight like some other shampoos tend to do. I highly recommend it for anyone with curly hair like myself! Effectiveness This shampoo does the job well. Use it also with Tresemme Curl Moisturizing conditioner for soft curl hydration as well. It definitely cleans my hair, as well as volumizing it and keeping it shiny. Scent I love Tresemme scents in general, and this is no exception to that rule. It is a fresh and natural scent, kind of fruity but also kind of coconut-y, so you get a combination of the two ends to end up with one really nice scent overall. Thanks Tresemme for always being a reliable option for a nice-smelling shampoo and conditioner, or gel or mousse or hairspray or any other type of hair product!

true

Great! Lifesaver for my hair....

I have very fine, medium thickness hair that is color treated. The way that Tresemme Curl works best for my hair is to use only the shampoo first, get out of the shower and *without* combing my hair first, towel dry it. THEN apply a pea-sized amount of the matching conditioner, starting at the ends and working up. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed into the hair. Then comb it out. Gently squeeze any additional moisture\product out without scrubbing or roughing up the hair. Tousle gently and let air dry, combing periodically until fully dry. The result for me is nice, smooth, soft hair without too much product weighing it down. Love it! If I use this method, I find that Tresemme works for me. I have tried other shampoos\conditioners like Pantene, Nature's Gate, Jason, Suave, Matrix, Nexxus....Have to admit I like Tresemme the best. Hope the manufacturer doesn't change the formulas anytime soon. Alberto-Culver did sell out to Unilever, but Unilever does seem to be leaving the formulas alone, which is a good thing! Effectiveness Very effective at controlling my fine-hair. It's always a tangled, matted mess when I step out of the shower until I take a pea-sized amount of conditioner and rub it through starting at the roots and working my way up before combing it. I squeeze out the excess moisture and product afterwards and then air dry. My hair always turns out silky soft and frizz free! Scent Nothing to complain about at all. I don't know about the Naturals or Color versions of the line, but the Curl, Silky, Moisture Rich, Healthy Volume, Anti-Breakage and like that all smell pretty similar to me. Hardly any discernible difference to be honest.

TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo