Other Shampoos:
Moisturizing Shampoo
TRESemme
TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo

TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo

Tresemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo....

from Grain Valley, MO

Pros

Cons

Comments about TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo:

This shampoo was a big let down...ingredients made me itchy and caused some sores on my scalp that healed as soon as I changed brands. Too bad because I used to love Tresemme so much...and it always smelled soo good. I had to switch back to my old shampoo and then gave the Tresemme to my daughter to use but then she had the same reaction on her scalp. I wish Tresemme would reconsider the changes that they have made to the ingredients that they are adding to their new line. I always used Tresemme before and never had any of these issues.

It always does better than it promises

from Cumming, GA

Comments about TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo:

Tres Eme has always been a favorite of my whole family. I grew up using tres emme shampoo because my mon was such a big fan too. Tres emme always promises beautiful hair, and really does the job. Everyday after getting out of the shower i know that my hair is clean and beautiful.

tresemme ultra hydrating shampoo is the best shampoo i ever used

from Loveland, OH

Comments about TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo:

tresemme ultra hydrating shampoo is the only shampoo i will ever be using. i can not buy any other shampoo. tresemme leaves my hair soft, managable, tangle free, smelling great, and looking even better. it is very well worth the money.

great quality for a great price

from York, SC

Comments about TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo:

tresemme is very cheap, which is what attracted me to the product in the first place. Little did I know I was buying one of my soon to be favorite shampoos that works like a miracle and smells like a dream.  You get a lot in one bottle, so constant restocking is not needed(who likes shopping for shampoo anyways) and it smells fantastic.  I love the way the bottle looks, everything is sleek and represents the product perfectly.  Great job!

It has improved my hair dryness

from Milford, CT

Comments about TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo:

I started using TreSemme recently because I went to a salon to get a trim after couple of years and my haidresser suggested that I use Tresemme for Dry and damaged hair. My hairwas suffering alot of dryness and I needed a definate useful to repair my damaged hair. I have seen a big difference since I started using it.

For Soft Managable Hair

from Fresno, CA

Comments about TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo:

If you want a shampoo that will make your hair soft and managable even without a conditioner you should try TRESemme's Hydrating shampoo.  Of course it works even better if you use the conditioner.  You won't find a better shampoo for the price.

This shampoo is awesome makes my hair so strong!

from Ruston, LA

Comments about TRESemme Ultra Hydrating Shampoo:

I have been using this product since my freshmen year of college. I used to have dry brittle hair. It is amazing! I have definately made this situation so much better. I have used this product for three years straight and it has made my hair so healthy. this is truely salon quality shampoo and I love it.

I would recomend this product to anyone who has dry, brittle, or dammaged hair. It really makes hair so shiny, healthy, strong, and break-free.

I love this product because it is affordable, It comes in big bottles which is useful to bring to college. I love the way there are different products for each situation your hair may be in. I like to mix and match the shampoos and conditioners. Im not sure if it's supposed to be used that way or not but I find that it works best for me. My hair has grown to be thicker and healthier. It has been breakfree and I shed so much less than I used to. I would recomend this product to every woman out there!