Other Hair Sprays:

TRESemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray

The Hold You Need

from Nashville, TN

Comments about TRESemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray:

Whether you're styling your hair in an extreme style or something nice for a day at the office, the Tresseme hair spray keeps your hair in place,and it doesn't leave the hair feeling dry, brittle and weighed down. I've used this spray often, and have been pleasantly pleased with the results every time that I do.

The spray doesn't have a smell, and for a hairspray that's a good thing. most of the time they are very strong and can be overpowering.

In addition it isn't sticky nor will it irritate the skin like some hairsprays can. All that you get is all that you want, and that is the ability to hold your hair in place all day long whether you're at work or on the go.

I am very happy with the results of the Tresseme hair spray. it has you covered when you want to hold your hair in place without making it look horrible. It is also affordable, so the benefits don't stop!

For hair hold with lots of power and perks, this is the spray that you want.

Leaves my curls locked and my hair smooth!!

Comments about TRESemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray:

I absolutely love this hair spray! Other hair sprays will leave my hair stiff and feeling sticky!! Tresemme hair spray makes my curls stay locked while leaving my hair feeling soft and smooth!! It also smells good too! Some hair sprays do not smell too good but tresemme hair spray leaves my hair smelling good!!

Nice fine mist is the best part!

from Sioux City, IA

Comments about TRESemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray:

It holds a style well but is light and has truly has an ultra fine mist. I does still leave hair stiff but not as bad as others do. You can still get a comb thru it after use without killing your head. The scent is not the best. not bad though either. I am not sure it is really worth the extra cost versus cheaper brands. i buy it if its on sale as it is lighter and less sticky then cheaper ones. ...just not enough to make me pay the difference.

Tresemme Greaser

from Langhorne, PA

Comments about TRESemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray:

When I ran out of my normal hairspray I tried Tresemme Hairspray and after the first three uses of it I threw it in the trash. It wasn't for me. It made my hair feel horrible. Usually hairspray makes my hair crunchy and way too stiff but the Tresemme Hairspray made my hair feel really dirty and greasy. It felt like I dumped oil onto my head and I didn't like that feeling at all. Surprisingly it felt dirty and greasy all day. It didn't hold, it didn't stiffin, it didn't even gradually become crunchy and hard. It just laid there on my hair like a hot oily mess. I'm surprised because I heard a lot of good things about this hairspray and how it's salon quality but for me it didn't do a thing except make me wanna dump my head into a full bath tub. I would recommend Tresemme Hairspray to anyone with severely dry hair as this product will not give you desired results. I don't like the smell of it either.

If want hold but not the concrete feel, Tresemme is for you!

from Stayton, OR

Comments about TRESemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray:

I have tried many hairsprays over the years, from ADORN back in the days of my mother, to White Rain (also those days), and have finally settled on Tresemme Ultra Fine Aerosol.

Tresemme holds my hair wonderfully, yet it doesn't feel like a brick wall when I touch it.  There's no overpowering smell to it, and I find that I have no allergic symptoms to it either.

Occasionally, when I run out of Tresemme, I will skimp and try another product that's on sale.  After days of using another product, my eyebrows start itching, my eyes start burning and I find I'm continually getting headaches.  My theory is, it's the new hairspray.

Tresemme is the only one for me now.  If I happen to run out, I MAY bite the bullet and use another for one day, but will never switch my hairspray products again, unless it happens to be in the Tresemme line of hair care products.

The other pro that I have found with Tresemme is that WHERE you point, is where the spray goes.  I consistently have problems with other products going everywhere but where I want the spray to go, and then end up with greasy looking hair, or hair that feels ike cotton candy.  I'm glad someone finally got it right!