Other Hair Conditioners:
TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner

TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner

Pros

Cons

TRESemme Conditioner is the only conditioner in my shower

I really LOVE all the TreSemme products, because they don't test their products on animals. I have been gradually moving to using "Not Tested On Animals" products, thanks to Tresemme, I have a huge selection of products available to me.

I use the **TRESemme European Conditioner, Vitamin E Moisture Rich, Dry or Damaged Hair**, product line to include the shampoo.

The conditioner restores moisture balance for soft, shiny, healthy-looking hair. Protects from future damage. This conditioner restores moisture to the most dehydrated hair. Its unique formula includes vitamin E, sunflower, hazelnut and almond extracts.

This conditioner is ideal for those with dry, over-processed hair or those who frequently use heat styling tools. It's light enough for daily use - it won't weigh hair down but will add much-needed hydration for the healthy, soft hair you crave.

I highly recommend this product. It seems to work especially well when preceeded by the shampoo from the same line. It boosts moisture, resiliency and strength for soft, shiny, healthy-looking hair. It is a super rich conditioner for hair that leaves hair clean and fresh.

If your looking to move to a lifestyle not using products that are tested on animals and for a product that works really well, this is the company and product lines to use.

TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner Will Help Dry Or Damaged Hair

TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner was a disappointment after all of the things I heard about this. This conditioner is definitely for dry hair. It will work best on dry hair because of the moisture richness in it. This conditioner works best if you use heat products, such as hot irons or blow dryers. This conditioner has vitamin e, hazelnut and almond extracts as some of its main ingredients. My hair didn’t really like those ingredients very much because it made my hair too soft. It did soften my split ends though, but it also made my hair lose some of its body. It will leave your hair shinny. I think there is too much moisture in this product. This conditioner is great for dehydrated hair. If your hair has been damaged by too many heating products this might be good for you. I do not recommend this for hair that is oily because this conditioner is moisture rich. It might be a little too much for normal hair. I think this conditioner can be used on both men and women who have dry hair. I also think it would work well on color treated, straight hair, curly hair and damage Repair. The instructions on how to apply this conditioner are easy to understand. It is a lightweight conditioner. The fragrance is average, and it doesn’t lather very much. You can use this daily. I only condition my hair about 3 times a week, but I use several different conditioners. It is unlikely that I will use this one again, but I might try others by TRESemme. I think this conditioner is reasonably priced. I give this conditioner a “5.5” on a scale of 1-10.

A light mid range conditioner

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I have combination hair that changes constantly. The ends are dry from dying and day to day damage, but my roots are oily. Finding a conditioner to tame my hair without making my hair look dirty within minutes of showering isn't easy. My roots become increasingly oily the longer it has been since my last coloring, so my routine has to change too. TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner is a constant fill in with my routine. It is also a great value, giving me salon quality at what I consider a bargain price. The company is also great about issuing coupons regularly and it is almost always on sale somewhere, making this conditioner almost free at times.

This conditioner doesn't moisturize as deeply as some others, but it does a good job of taming my dry hair on good days while staying light. It doesn't increase the oil on my roots or weigh my fine hair down. I do use other conditioners on days my hair feels more dry, but this is a great almost everyday conditioner for my hair.

The scent is light and not offensive. It is a pretty typical hair product scent.

Best conditioner that leaves silky hair for less

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

This is a very affordable product and the bottle is bigger so it last longer than buying other bottles of conditioner. I notice minimum breakage when I use this product and no heavy buildup that leaves my hair without any volume. I also like my hair still looks clean the next day unlike other products that make my hair look oily. It's the best value and has the same results as salon brand conditioners.

Leaves hair soft and silky almost like i used a detangler. Some conditioners after i use them i still have a hard time brushing my hair with knots but this leaves my hair very knot free and i can run a comb through my hair after getting out the shower with ease. It also is not heavy and my hair still feels clean the day after so I can go two days without washing my hair again. Leaves my hair feeling so soft and still have volume without it weighting my hair down looking stuck to my head.

Smells very good I'm always receiving comments about the smell even from people at work hours after washing my hair.

I use this whenever my hair feels dry.

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I started using this conditioner after I had to bleach my hair in order to color it red. My hair was so damaged and dry I didn't know what to do with it. Tresemme didn't make the keratin shampoo or conditioner at the time so I used the moisture rich conditioner. It helped out a lot. I would leave it in my hair for about five minutes before I would rinse it out. My hair was really long and wavy so the conditioner made my hair softer and easier to brush out. I know other brands have moisturizing conditioner and they do the same thing but Tresemme comes with a lot more conditioner than other brands for around the same price so that is a big plus for me.. I still use it now even though I cut my hair short so all the damaged ends are gone, but sometimes my hair feels dry so I use the conditioner for some moisture.

It works perfectly on dry or damaged hair. It's really good for long wavy or curly hair too because it helps out with brushing out any tangles that might be in the hair.

The scent is really nice. It's clean and fresh.

I have this in my shower now and it works great

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I bought this a few weeks ago and I have fallen in love with this conditioner. I was worried it would be too heavy since my hair is fine and thin. It is not at all. My hair was struggling from breakage and needed something to help repair and make it look healthy again. This is doing the trick, and I saw results almost immediately.
This product has helped repair my split ends along with protect my hair from everyday heat styling. I love the size of the bottle, you really get a lot of product for the amount of money.
TRESemme has always come through with quality products and this is one of my favorites. I will be buying this in the future and would highly recommend this for people with thin hair that is in need of repair. It isn't too heavy, and my hair never looks oily or greasy.

I trust this brand and this product to help repair my hair. It has worked great for me, and is one of my favorite conditioners.

Great conditioner for half the cost

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I used to buy my shampoo and conditioner at the salon until I saw a commercial for treseme. It stated that you could get salon hair but not the salon price. I decided to try it and I love it. You can find coupons in the paper and sometimes it is even on sale. They have come out with a new bottle that comes with a salon pump so it dispenses easly. It truly is a great conditioner to help give you salon hair at less cost.

This conditioner really makes my hair fell healthy and soft. The best thing is it feels healthy all day and even has a shine to it. I feel like it does put moisture back into my hair. It is not dry or feel damaged. I noticed one day that there was less in the bottle and I couldn't figure why I had gone through so much in two weeks. My husband finally admitted that he was using it to because his hair felt so soft and he liked the smell of it.

I love the way my hair smells after I wash it. My husband enjoys it too.

Very heavy conditioning

from Toledo, OH

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I bought a huge bottle of Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner because it was on sale and I figured that I would really like it but I have to say that it is just okay. Maybe if I had dry hair I would like this better as it does really moisturize well however, my hair is so fine that it is really too much moisture conditioner for my hair. It makes my hair weighted down and limp because it is left coated with the conditioner no matter how much I rinse it out. Also it makes my hair too soft, it feels very silky which is really nice but that doesn’t work well when you are trying to curl or style it. It goes flat and straight very quickly, or doesn’t really curl at all, because the conditioner just leaves it too soft. The conditioner smells great and it wasn’t expensive for the big bottle that I bought. I will use it up eventually but will only use it when my hair needs deep moisturizing like after swimming or something like that.

Get Salon-like Hair

from NA

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I checked out the advertisement of Tressemme few days before buying the product from an online shopping website. I wasn't much sure about the effect this product will have on my hair but since many salons recommend this product, I thought of trying the same. It is necessary to purchase the Tressemmé Moisture Rich shampoo as well along with the conditioner. The conditioner contains Vitamin E which nourishes and strengthens the strands of the hair and at the same time makes the hair look smooth and shiny. The result of using this product was that my hair got the necessary salon treatment at home and after blow drying my hair, it appeared perfectly straight and silky.

Regular use of the shampoo and conditioner is necessary so that the quality of the hair improves and the hair needs the nourishment. You can choose to leave your hair or tie it up without getting worried about the hair looking fizzy and dry. The fragrance of this product is not so strong but is pleasing.

Good conditioner for the price

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I purchased this conditioner mainly for the price. I had heard good things about this brand and it was on sale at my local store. My husband and I are on a tight budget and so the price appealed to me. Overall, I had a good experience with the conditioner. It worked really well to moisturize my hair and left it soft. However, it definitely wasn't the best conditioner I had ever used. I had to use a lot of it to moisturize my thick hair. It also did not make my hair feel as smooth as other conditioners. However, the price was great. I would use it again based on price alone. However, if you are not shopping on a budget, I would probably try a different conditioner.

It was not as effective at getting my hair smooth. It also did not give it as much volume as I like. It did moisturize it after using a lot of it. It also was easy to brush through after washing it.

The scent was fine. It does smell very nice and will leave your hair smelling nice.

has a thick and rich texture

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I normally have dry hair that's really damaged especially on my ends. I like how this Tresemme conditioner is very moisturizing to my hair making my hair a lot more manageable. I don't have anymore tangle and my hair is frizz free. It makes easy everyday combing for me and its very easy to rinse out. It has a creamy and rich texture that makes my hair feel silky. Its not too heavy for my hair its very lightweight. I like how it its affordable to buy and it comes in a big bottle that lasts a long time. My hair is a lot healthier and it doesn't feel dry anymore. I like the scent it smells good and it lasts all day in my hair. Its very gentle to my color making it look really shiny. I would definitely buy this conditioner again, the quality is great and its affordable. I recommend this to anybody who has very dry or brittle hair, it really does improve the hairs strength by making it stronger.

Great Conditioner!

from TN

Comments about TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner:

I have been using this TRESemme Conditioner every now and then since I was a kid. It is a really great conditioner, I just like to switch up a lot. This conditioner works perfectly for my hair. It leaves it looking just as good as salon conditioner does. After using it my hair is very smooth and soft. I love that even after blow drying my hair it still looks and feels great. With other conditioners my hair seems to dry out after using a blow dryer. Also this conditioner is so affordable. It comes in a large bottle so it lasts a long time and you really get a good deal for the price.

This conditioner works so well on my hair. My hair looks healthier and feels better after using this conditioner for a few days. I love how soft and silky my hair looks when using it. It works best paired with the shampoo.

I am a little obsessed with the scent of this conditioner. I love it! It makes my hair smell awesome and it even fills the bathroom with the subtle aroma.