Other Shampoos:
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo

So good!

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume

Cons

• Smells Bad

• Oily Hair

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

A friend recommended I try this shampoo, and I absolutely love this it! It makes your hair so soft! I have very oily, frizzy, and unmanageable hair so finding the right hair products is a must for me. I have tried so many shampoos, including some very pricey ones, and this is seriously one of the best ones. It makes my hair extremely smooth, cleans build up from hair spray etc. out, and gets rid of oil. I also love how cheap it is compared to other brands that don't even work as well as this one. The only thing I don't really like about it is the smell. It has almost a sour smell, which some people might like, but I prefer more floral scents. Overall this is a great shampoo for the price. I recommend it for normal to oily hair.

• Hair Type:
  • Straight Hair

Best Shampoo for Curly Textured Hair

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

TreSemme Keratin shampoo is the best shampoo I have used so far. I have plenty of brands and nothing compares. I brought it on sale to try. I wish I would have brought more. It leaves my hair so soft and full. I have very curly hair and loosens my curls without me having to use other products on the market. TreSemme Keratin shampoo lathers a whole lot better than other brands. I usually have to use two handfuls of shampoo to get a lather but with TreSemme all I need a small amount and it lathers very well.

• Hair Type:
    • Very Curly Hair

A great Shampoo!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

TRESemme has always been one of my favorite hair products because they use quality ingredients and the performance often excels above their competition. I decided to try the Keratin infusing shampoo because I have heard a lot of talk lately about how keratin is supposed to be really good for the hair. I am very happy with the results of this shampoo! It works great for people with dyed hair and for people with frizzy hair.

I am a natural curly haired woman and as a result especially in humidity I am always at war with frizz. The keratin truly does smooth down my hair and get rid of the frizz. It also makes my hair feel smooth and silky for a fraction of the cost of other hair products that actually work at getting rid of frizz. I have also noticed since using this product that my hair has more shine and that I do not have to use as much conditioner.

This product does exactly what it advertises.

I love the scent of this shampoo.

Stronger Hair

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

This shampoo works well for the price. It does not work fast, it takes some time to see results, but there are some good results. The shampoo has helped to both strengthen and hydrate my hair. I suggest using the shampoo with both the conditioner and the smoothing serum to get better results. I've noticed that my hair does shine, as advertised. Be aware that the hair may feel a little damp, even after blow drying it, but it goes away after a few hours.

Great for those with thick, dry hair

from New York, NY

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

I have thick, coarse, shoulder length hair. I have been coloring my hair regularly for the better part of a decade. While this helps to color and cover my greys, it has damaged my hair. My hair, which was thick to begin with, has been stripped of its natural oils and has become very dry and almost straw-like. It just doesn't feel nice to the touch and worse yet, the frizziness makes wearing my hair down a challenge. It is just much easier for me to tie my hair back now so I don't have to deal with it. I have been experimenting with different shampoos hoping to restore moisture and healthy back to my hair. I am a big fan of TRESemme shampoo and conditioner and so when I read positive reviews about this TRESemme Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo I was more than willing to give it a try.

The results have been pleasing and surprising. This keratin infused shampoo has helped to smooth out my hair. It is now possible for me to style and wear my hair down on a daily basis. It has helped add bounce to my hair but also helped to calm it, reducing a lot of frizz. The biggest testament I can give to this TRESemme shampoo is that my hair no longer looks (or feels) like straw.

As this shampoo is rather expensive I am not able to buy this regularly but do so when I can feel my hair becoming really dry and coarse. I find using this in combination with TRESemme's Smooth & Silky shampoo and conditioner help to at least keep my hair manageable.

My hair is so much more healthy using this shampoo!!

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

I definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone who colors or perms their hair a lot! It adds a lot of bounce to your hair!

It is like doing a Keratin treatment to your hair every time you take a shower!!

Makes your hair smell wonderful all day!!! I love when I wear my hair up for the day and when I get home and take out my ponytail my hair still smells so good!

LOVE!

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

I have really long fine hair that's been colored for near 20 years now. I've always been looking for a way to repair my hair with out giving up the coloring. This product has been amazing! It doesn't weight my hair down at all which is a plus. After one month, my hair looks so much healthier. I would recommend this to anyone looking to give their hair a second life!

A bit parfumy but bearable.

Love this shampoo & conditioner

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

This shampoo and the conditioner make my hair so smooth and my hair smells good all day. My hair never feels oily or dry after use. Even after two days of not washing my hair, my hair stays smooth and it doesn't look oily. I will continue to purchase these products.

Makes hair softer and more manageable

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

I have very thick and wavy hair. I love my hair, but I have been looking for something that will eliminate some of the frizz as well as make it more manageable and softer. This Shampoo & Conditioner work! This is my shampoo of preference. I have tried many shampoos from very expensive salon shampoos to store brands and all I can say is that I chose this one over other more expensive brands to make my hair more silkier and more manageable. I have also tried other TRESemme shampoo and this one by far is the best one out of all of them (well for the purpose of making the hair more manageable). I am giving it a 4 because it is almost perfect and I believe there is still a little bit of improvement to be made in the product to give it a 5 so that I can be completely amazed, but until that happens I will continue to use this product.

I love to take a shower at night with this shampoo because in the morning my hair will be all dry and just a little bit wavy, but not too frizzy. I don't have to do much to my hair when I use this shampoo.