Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Curly Hair, Smoothing Shampoo
TRESemme
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo

Pros

• Great smell (4)
  • Adds shine (3)
  • Cleans thoroughly (3)
  • Gentle (3)
  • Improves hair health (3)

• Daily use (5)
    • Straight hair (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Product junkie (3)

So good!

A friend recommended I try this shampoo, and I absolutely love this it! It makes your hair so soft! I have very oily, frizzy, and unmanageable hair so finding the right hair products is a must for me. I have tried so many shampoos, including some very pricey ones, and this is seriously one of the best ones. It makes my hair extremely smooth, cleans build up from hair spray etc. out, and gets rid of oil. I also love how cheap it is compared to other brands that don't even work as well as this one. The only thing I don't really like about it is the smell. It has almost a sour smell, which some people might like, but I prefer more floral scents. Overall this is a great shampoo for the price. I recommend it for normal to oily hair.

Never buy again

After using this product I was afraid I had gotten lice because my head was itching so bad. After waking up one morning with my scalp burning I had my daughter check my head and my scalp was horribly red. I will never use this product again

HELPED MY DAMAGED HAIR

from LOS ANGELES, CA

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
    • Oily Hair
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

I HAVE PRETTY DAMAGED HAIR FROM EXCESSIVE HEAT USE, BUT THI PRODUCT HELPED ME SO MUCH WHEN I DECIDED TO START WEARING MY HAIR NATURAL IN ORDER TO REPAIR IT. MY HAIR WILL USUALLY FRIZZ OUT AND LOOK DRY, BUT THIS SHAMPOO, ALONG WITH THE CONDITIONER, HELPED KEEP IT SMOOTH AND EVEN SHINY. MY HAIR WAS SOFT THROUGH THE DAY AND SMELLED GOOD.

• Wavy Hair

Never buy again

from Dayton, OH

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

Cons

• Dries Hair Out

I love this shampoo!

from Willis Texas

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health

Cons

• Dries Hair Out

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

I used this shampoo everyday for two weeks. I noticed my hair was softer, shinier, and healthier than before. The only thing that I didn't like was my hair dried out fast.

• Wavy Hair

Love it!

from Houghton, MI

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
        • Gentle
        • Great Smell
        • Lathers Well

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

I really love the Tresemme line. I usually use the deep conditioning shampoo and condition, but I recently got some highlights in my hair so wanted to a shampoo that would be a bit more safer and keep the color in my hair longer. I decided to go with the Tresemme Keratin one. I love this one, not only because it helps preserve color, but the smell is also nice and it helps smooth out your hair.

• Straight Hair

Works great on mine and my daughter's hair

from Lancaster, PA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Effective

• Toddlers

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

Tresemme is my go-to for as-close-to-salon-quality, drug-store hair products. I try to find hydrating shampoo/condition to tame my frizz, and came across the Keratin infused type, figured I'd give it a shot. I'm very pleased with how my hair looks and feels. My hair stylist has always commented about how dry my hair feels and this time, she didn't mention it! I use both the shampoo and conditioner and think it's best to use them both together. It also smells nice. I use them on my toddler's long/thin/straight/adult-like hair, as well, and it gets all silky and smooth = makes her hair easily manageable. I'd definitely recommend the Keratin infused TRESemme products -- they are doing exactly what they say they do.

So good!

from Los angleles

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
            • Adds Volume

Cons

• Smells Bad

• Oily Hair

Best Shampoo for Curly Textured Hair

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
            • Cleans Thoroughly
            • Gentle
            • Great Smell
            • Improves Hair Health
            • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
              • Thicker Hair

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

TreSemme Keratin shampoo is the best shampoo I have used so far. I have plenty of brands and nothing compares. I brought it on sale to try. I wish I would have brought more. It leaves my hair so soft and full. I have very curly hair and loosens my curls without me having to use other products on the market. TreSemme Keratin shampoo lathers a whole lot better than other brands. I usually have to use two handfuls of shampoo to get a lather but with TreSemme all I need a small amount and it lathers very well.

• Very Curly Hair

A great Shampoo!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

TRESemme has always been one of my favorite hair products because they use quality ingredients and the performance often excels above their competition. I decided to try the Keratin infusing shampoo because I have heard a lot of talk lately about how keratin is supposed to be really good for the hair. I am very happy with the results of this shampoo! It works great for people with dyed hair and for people with frizzy hair.

I am a natural curly haired woman and as a result especially in humidity I am always at war with frizz. The keratin truly does smooth down my hair and get rid of the frizz. It also makes my hair feel smooth and silky for a fraction of the cost of other hair products that actually work at getting rid of frizz. I have also noticed since using this product that my hair has more shine and that I do not have to use as much conditioner.

This product does exactly what it advertises.

I love the scent of this shampoo.

Stronger Hair

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

This shampoo works well for the price. It does not work fast, it takes some time to see results, but there are some good results. The shampoo has helped to both strengthen and hydrate my hair. I suggest using the shampoo with both the conditioner and the smoothing serum to get better results. I've noticed that my hair does shine, as advertised. Be aware that the hair may feel a little damp, even after blow drying it, but it goes away after a few hours.

Great for those with thick, dry hair

from New York, NY

Comments about TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Shampoo:

I have thick, coarse, shoulder length hair. I have been coloring my hair regularly for the better part of a decade. While this helps to color and cover my greys, it has damaged my hair. My hair, which was thick to begin with, has been stripped of its natural oils and has become very dry and almost straw-like. It just doesn't feel nice to the touch and worse yet, the frizziness makes wearing my hair down a challenge. It is just much easier for me to tie my hair back now so I don't have to deal with it. I have been experimenting with different shampoos hoping to restore moisture and healthy back to my hair. I am a big fan of TRESemme shampoo and conditioner and so when I read positive reviews about this TRESemme Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo I was more than willing to give it a try.

The results have been pleasing and surprising. This keratin infused shampoo has helped to smooth out my hair. It is now possible for me to style and wear my hair down on a daily basis. It has helped add bounce to my hair but also helped to calm it, reducing a lot of frizz. The biggest testament I can give to this TRESemme shampoo is that my hair no longer looks (or feels) like straw.

As this shampoo is rather expensive I am not able to buy this regularly but do so when I can feel my hair becoming really dry and coarse. I find using this in combination with TRESemme's Smooth & Silky shampoo and conditioner help to at least keep my hair manageable.