Other Hair Sprays:
TRESemme
TRESemme Hair Spray

Hydrates hydrates hydrates

I am so pleased with this product. It is so moisturizing and makes my hair feel so soft!

Illinois

true

My hair feels nice after I use this hairspray.

I started using the Tresemme Hairspray because the other brand I was using was too heavy on my hair. Before I started using the Tresemme hairspray, you can actually tell I had hairspray in my hair. It looked almost wet but it felt and almost sounded crunchy. I also noticed that the hairspray left little white dots in my hair and that would be embarrassing to me. I looked like I hadn't washed my hair for awhile and it looked dirty. I like Tresemme hairspray though because it is strong but also feels light. When I use it for my curls, it keeps them together but doesn't make my hair look crunchy and it doesn't leave any white dots in my hair either. My hair looks and feels nice after using it. Another thing I like about it is that when I spray it in my hair, it doesn't go in just one spot. It sprays evenly. I say that because when I used Aussie hairspray, it came out so strong that sometimes it would spray in one spot. Anyway, I really like Tresemme hairspray it's good to use on any hair type or style.

I love this stuff!

I have always used Neutrogena for their skin care products. However, recently, I decided to buy some of their hair care line. I bought this moisturizing shampoo to dry and fight dry hair in the winter months. It works beautifully! My hair was so soft and smooth after using this. It made my long, thick hair look really nice. It also helped my ends look a little less damaged. It truly works to moisturizer your hair and leave it looking great. I would highly recommend this shampoo if you are looking for something to help with damaged hair. Effectiveness This stuff is incredibly effective. My hair is really straight and thick. It worked wonders at making it look moisturized and healthy. It truly repaired damage done to my hair. I will use this every winter to keep my hair moisturized and strong. Scent The scent is great. My hair always smells great when I use this. If you pair it with the conditioner, it will leave your hair smelling awesome all day.

One of my favorites!

I love so many things about this hairspray. This hairspray gives hair a great hold, and also adds volume. I have fine hair, and I use this spray near my roots to give added bounce. It does not clump my hair at all, nor leave it feeling sticky. The volume lasts all day which is an added bonus. This product is also awesome for humidity weather conditions. I live in Florida and humidity in the summer equals terrible hair. I feel that this product really responds well to those conditions and helps my hair stay in place and keep the volume. I love the scent of this product, it is clean and not alcohol smelling. It does leave a film on the counter and things in the bathroom since it is considered a mega hold spray. I don't mind that at all, but I know it can bother other people. I think this is a great, inexpensive hair spray that can also be used for volume and lift. I would highly recommend this and will continue to use it everyday.

Mother knows best!

I first started using this shampoo because my Mom swore by it. She has thick curly hair and keeping her frizz under control can be quite a task. For months I had seen Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo in her shower but never given it much thought. One afternoon I ended up having to shower in her bathroom since we had guests over and begrudgingly used her shampoo. I stole her bottle after that shower. The shampoo feels like a hand cream when you dispense it into your palm- which had me worried- but it lathers into your hair really easily and begins softening strands almost immediately. It's one of those shampoos that makes you want to rinse your hair out with cold water just because your hair feels SO silky. It really does add shine. It really does moisturize your hair. Which then diminishes frizz- MAJORLY. And also, helps curb split ends. Effectiveness I know I already mentioned it but this shampoo does help out with all the tall tale signs of damaged hair- being dried out, split ends, dullness. And the results come about very quickly which is always a nice bonus. Scent Its a really light fresh scent and it just makes you feel cozy and clean!

true

Best for use after a deep dying session.

I am definitely one that likes to change up my hair color a lot, and I tend to find a lot of conditioners that are able to make my hair feel more moisturized, but I'm lost when it comes to conditioner. I finally found the good, moisturizing shampoo that really revitalizes my dead hair. I recommend this for you if your hair is dry or damaged.

Undisclosed

It smells good

I love Tresemme shampoo and the smell of their hair spray but, the hair spray does not seem to work as well as it use to. I use it on my two girls (6&8) before school each morning but, by lunch time their hair is falling down. I use the strongest hold a available and it still does not hold for half of the day let alone all day! I will not be buying another can of this hair spray and wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.

false

Better than Dove

I like this product, and I've been using it for a number of months now. It work's WAY better than hairspray products like Dove, and I fell in love with TRESemme Natural Conditioner. The hairspray doesn't hold a curl very well. Seriously, give it a couple hours and most of the curls fall flat when I iron my hair. Nevertheless, for the price, size and effectiveness, I may still continue to use this. Also, TRESemme states that it doesn't use animal testing, which, for a decent, well-known product to NOT commit in such a barbaric practice, it wins my heart!

Better than I've expected

I've just bought this Tresemme hairspray in the department store. I was skeptical at first as I've never used this brand before, but the label interested me. It was labeled as "used by professionals", so I've expected it to be of salon quality or so. Even though that's what I've expected, I didn't expect it to be better than my previous, discontinued, Pantene Pro-v hairspray. Once I've started using this new Tresemme hairspray yesterday though, to my surprise, the quality is as good, if not better than the Pantene Pro-V hairspray. This Tresemme hairspray has volume when you spray it to your hair and the fragrance is fresh and acceptable even with me because I'm the type of person that prefers those "fragrance-free" hairsprays instead. To my surprise though, the fragrance on the Tresemme hairspray is fresh and I'm not against it for once. If you are looking for a hairspray that is "used by professionals", then look no further and give the Tresemme hairspray a try. I recommend it.

San Gabriel, CA

Works great!

This is a great Hair spray. It holds well during hot weather and heavy activity. It also smells good and doesn't have a strong chemical smell. I work in food service and it keeps my hair up and looking nice under the hair net.

Fountain City, WI