Other Shampoos:

TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo

Pros

Cons

My most favorite Shampoo

TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo is my favorite shampoo on the market right now. I love the way it feel and the way it shampoo's through my hair. My hair is rather thick and curly/wavy and a lot of shampoos take a lot of washing to get through the thickness and knots. The outcome of the shampoo is just wonderful. My hair does not only feel clean, but it smells wonderful and feels quite nice. I totally recommend this product to everyone. I personally feel this product is good for curly hair, long hair, and dry hair. I say this because not only does the product have curl in it's name, but I actually have long curly thick hair and can attest to the product's image. I also can say dryness as it not only has the word Moisturizing in it, but again I have dry hair from coloring it and I do feel it helps with that as well.

It is very effective. My hair and scalp feel quite clean and there is a light linger of fragrance which I like.

This product has a wonder soft, slightly linger scent that is quite appealing. This is very important to me.

Not the best one for my hair.

I had to use TRESemme Flawless Curls shampoo and conditioner at my friend's house because we had gone to the beach. I have very thick, wavy, course hair, so I figured, wavy hair curly hair...not the hugest difference. So I used it, and I really did enjoy the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. It's a clean smell, with a citrusy hint to it. But, other than that, I wasn't a fan of this shampoo. It was probably because of my hair type, since I don't have curly hair, and it's very thick, but the shampoo made my hair feel and look like straw. It looked shiny, but not necessarily the good kind of shiny, almost like there was a residue left behind. Maybe it's because I rushed rinsing out the conditioner, because I do like TRESemme. Basically, if you're hair type's like mine, this might not be the right product for you. But if you have curly hair, give it a try. Just because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you...

Works great on naturally curly hair

from Columbus, OH

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have long, naturally curly hair that is dry and gets frizzy during the day. I have purchased and tried so many products that are made for curly hair. I am very pleased with TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo. TRESemme did a great job when they made this product for curly hair. I use this shampoo daily, and it makes my hair look like I just walked out of a salon. I apply just a small amount and it covers every strand of my hair. It's is thick, creamy and instantly softens my hair. I can run my fingers through my hair while I'm still in the shower and get most of the tangles out. I spend less time forcing a comb through my hair, which results in less damage. My hair is soft and manageable throughout the day, and smells great also. This shampoo makes my hair less frizzy and more manageable. I recommend this shampoo to anyone with curly or frizzy hair.

It smells like the classic TRESemme shampoo. It has a great scent that is long lasting.

My most favorite Shampoo

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

Works great for my curly hair

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have very long, curly hair and as anyone knows that has curly hair it is hard to find a good shampoo/conditioner and products that works well for it. Plus everyone's curly hair is so different. I have not found another shampoo made for curly hair at this affordable price that works better for my hair. My hair can get so dry especially in the winter time and have have noticed that his shampoo helps hydrate it better then other shampoo for curly hair like Herbal Essense. I have tried a handful of different shampoos, but they tend to make my hair more frizzy, so I always end up coming back to Tresemme curl moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I do not color my hair so I am not sure how well it would work for that. I have used the product for years and love it and would recommend anyone with curly hair to give it a try.

I have not found a shampoo for my hair at this affordable price that works better.

I love the scent of this product, it is not to strong or flowerly like other shampoos which my allergies cannot stand.

great moisturizing shampoo

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

If you have dry, brittle, and frizzy hair like I do, then you should really check this shampoo out. This combats all my hair problems and leaves me with silky smooth hair that feels healthy and moisturized. I have very thick hair, and this is one of the few shampoos I've tried that is able to leave my hair feeling moisturized without also feeling weighed down. One thing I love about this shampoo that I never realized was important to me until I tried a shampoo that didn't have this, is how well it suds up. I'm able to easily and evenly get the product throughout my hair so it feels truly clean.
This has your basic shampoo scent that just smells light and clean, without any specific scent such as strawberry or violets. I'd say it's gender neutral and so any males in your house won't turn their noses up at using this shampoo.
As far as price goes, I've found it to be right in the middle of all the different options out there, and with how well this works for my hair, I'm very willing to pay it.

Great if you want amazingly soft hair

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

This curl moisturizing shampoo is absolutely wonderful, it does such a wonderful job at keeping your hair moisturized without looking greasy, and keeping it so soft!

Absolutely wonderful, so effective, it leaves your hair feeling super soft, and so moisturized you will not be left with dry breakable hair when you are using this shampoo. It gives you that great feeling without your hair looking or feeling greasy and also leaves it feeling so super soft and silky. And, this feeling lasts well after you've washed it, so it's not just a short temporary feeling and the more frequent you use it, the longer this feeling starts to last.

I love the scent of this shampoo, it smells like a very expensive shampoo, without having to spend all the money. It's a nice fresh lovely smell and it lasts a long time, it goes well into the day after you washed it. So, you have a wonderful salon quality smelling shampoo, for a wonderful inexpensive price.

Tresemme is tres magnifique!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

This is another shampoo that I adore. The smell is EXCELLENT!! And it LAST'S! The only problem is that it seems to dry out my hair a bit and that is probably due to my coloring habits... :O) I keep this shampoo on hand when I feel a need to "switch" brands to get that clean feeling that we all adore. It's like that "just from the salon" smell and feel that this product delivers.

The cost is fairly good considering what it does for my hair. It is a bit more expensive than most shampoos but I love the results so, to me, it's worth it. The size of the products bottles are great, too. I purchase the larger bottles and leave them for all to use and the smell never diminishes even if it remains in the showers over several months.

It does get the hair clean and it does feel moisturized for 24 hours. I love the results.

This shampoo has one of the BEST scents I have ever sniffed from a bottle!! :O) To make it better, it LASTS! I smell it throughout the day as my hair moves about.

TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo is GREAT!

from Hopkinsville, KY

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have medium thick curly blonde hair that is constantly dry and frizzy if I don't take care of it. This shampoo is great. It helps keep my hair from drying out. The price is even better than the formula. It last a long time and I feel like I am getting just as good hair care as I would if I bought the more expensive brands. Being that I am a natural blonde I do struggle with my hair looking dirty if a product leaves to much build up and I have not had any trouble with this shampoo doing that or leaving my hair flat. The smell is a clean fresh smell, not overly perfumed so it won't clash with your scent you wear everyday. I also use the matching conditioner with great success. If you want a great deal that does a great job that can be found at most any store this is the shampoo for you. I try lot's of different shampoos but I seem to always go back to this one time and time again. Do yourself and your pocketbook a favor and try it.

Great shampoo for curly hair

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

This Tresemme curl moisturizing shampoo hydrates well and moisturizes well, just like the the title implies. It is great for curls! It keeps them curly and does not damp down curls to make them almost straight like some other shampoos tend to do. I highly recommend it for anyone with curly hair like myself!

This shampoo does the job well. Use it also with Tresemme Curl Moisturizing conditioner for soft curl hydration as well. It definitely cleans my hair, as well as volumizing it and keeping it shiny.

I love Tresemme scents in general, and this is no exception to that rule. It is a fresh and natural scent, kind of fruity but also kind of coconut-y, so you get a combination of the two ends to end up with one really nice scent overall. Thanks Tresemme for always being a reliable option for a nice-smelling shampoo and conditioner, or gel or mousse or hairspray or any other type of hair product!

Great! Lifesaver for my hair....

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have very fine, medium thickness hair that is color treated. The way that Tresemme Curl works best for my hair is to use only the shampoo first, get out of the shower and *without* combing my hair first, towel dry it. THEN apply a pea-sized amount of the matching conditioner, starting at the ends and working up. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed into the hair. Then comb it out. Gently squeeze any additional moisture\product out without scrubbing or roughing up the hair. Tousle gently and let air dry, combing periodically until fully dry. The result for me is nice, smooth, soft hair without too much product weighing it down. Love it! If I use this method, I find that Tresemme works for me. I have tried other shampoos\conditioners like Pantene, Nature's Gate, Jason, Suave, Matrix, Nexxus....Have to admit I like Tresemme the best. Hope the manufacturer doesn't change the formulas anytime soon. Alberto-Culver did sell out to Unilever, but Unilever does seem to be leaving the formulas alone, which is a good thing!

Very effective at controlling my fine-hair. It's always a tangled, matted mess when I step out of the shower until I take a pea-sized amount of conditioner and rub it through starting at the roots and working my way up before combing it. I squeeze out the excess moisture and product afterwards and then air dry. My hair always turns out silky soft and frizz free!

Nothing to complain about at all. I don't know about the Naturals or Color versions of the line, but the Curl, Silky, Moisture Rich, Healthy Volume, Anti-Breakage and like that all smell pretty similar to me. Hardly any discernible difference to be honest.

Tresemme Curl Shampoo Cleans Well and Dries Well

from Houston, TX

Comments about TRESemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo:

Other than dryness, my hair has no special needs. It doesn’t frizz, has absolutely no curl or wave, and basically just lies there each day, looking almost exactly the same way it did twenty years ago. Because of this, I do not use special shampoo products very often, but some have still made their way into my shower and one of them is TreSemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo.

Shampoo Facts and Commentary:

TreSemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo is a clear shampoo and is easy to find in a store because of its large, black bottle. The shampoo has an okay scent that is botanical in nature and it takes very little to wash my short, straight locks.

TreSemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo is really intended for those with curly hair. My hair has nothing even remotely resembling a curl, but I have used the product anyway when there was nothing available and I found it okay. It certainly cleans very well and there is no way oily or dirty hair is going to escape a shampoo such as this.

The one issue I have with TreSemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo is that it doesn’t moisturize the way the name would lead you to believe. I was expecting much better moisturization that this, but in fact my hair and scalp have felt rather dry after use. I already have dry hair and dry scalp and this shampoo did nothing to relieve the problem.

My Bottom Line:

My bottom line viewpoint with TreSemme Curl Moisturizing Shampoo is that it’s an acceptable shampoo and could work very well for its intended customer; namely, those with curly hair. For the rest of us, the product may or may not work. I like the cleaning ability and I like the low price and very large bottle, but the tendency to dry causes me to lower my rating to three stars and award a marginal recommendation.

This shampoo cleans very well, but my hair and scalp seem dry after use.

The scent is botanical and interesting- a scent that most people will find alluring.