TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo

TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Tresemme Anti breakage is not greasy, woohoo!!

I have oily hair, especially near my forehead area. Tresemme Anti-breakage shampoo delivers hydration without over moisturizing my hair. Who wants to look like an oil spill on top of their head? Certainly not me. With Tresemme hair products, I feel confident with the conditioned texture without the greasiness.

this one not for ones allergic.

I received this shampoo from my mother when we went camping. I had forgot my shampoo and I used hers. The morning I used this, it wasnt too much longer that my entire face and head became itcy and puffy. I wasnt sue what was going on so I went to the restroom and clearly it looked as though I had been stung by a bee or something. I am not allergic to bees but I thought well I am camping so maybe this is it. I get home and it goes away. My daughter had kept that same shampoo from my mom. She shampooed with it the next week and she said it made her hair feel sorta brittle. I was in the shower the next week and picked up the wrong shampoo and accidentally used this one. I again broke out like crazy!!! I dont know what is in this product but if you are at all sensitive to things do not use!@!!

Tresemme anti breakage

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

Overall it is a decent shampoo that delivers for hairs that break easily. However I am not very pleased with this product. I have tried other Tresemme products and they were a lot better. I would only recommend to people who are significantly having issues with breakage. I can't use this shampoo too often or my hair is too oily. There is a lot of different hair types that could use this shampoo but would not recommend to anyone with oily hair or difficulties with shine.

It helps with breakage and split ends. Your hair does look and feel somewhat healthier although I have had issues with my hair looking oily with this shampoo. Although it can help prevent breakage and dead ends or split ends, it is only somewhat effective even for that. It lathers up well and rinses out easily. You can use it a lot as long as you don't have oily or shiny hair.

The scent is good, not overwhelming.

Great Smelling Shampoo.

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

I have very long, thick, wavy hair, and I am always looking for a shampoo that will keep me from having frizzy flyaways. That's where TRESemme Aniti-Breakage Shampoo comes in. This helps keep my hair moisturized. It does not get my hair oily at all, and it keeps it clean all day. My hair is also very shiny when I use this shampoo.

Like all TRESemme products, this shampoo smells great. It keeps my hair smelling nice all day long. This shampoo is also affordable, so it does not bother me that I go thru a lot of shampoo. It's also nice that this bottle is very large, so I'm not constantly going to the store to buy new shampoos.

I have color-treated hair, and I have never had a problem with this shampoo stripping my hair of its color. It does not make my hair look dull and lifeless like some shampoos can do.

This helps keep my hair moisturized, so it helps keep my hair from breaking.

I love the scent of this shampoo. It is a very fresh, clean scent.

Awesome shampoo to prevent breakage!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

I just recently bought this shampoo because I have been experiencing dried out ends from dying my hair too much. My friend uses this brand and really like TRESemme, so I decided to try it too. I have had some bad experience with TRESemme and was a little hesitant. This shampoo works a lot better than I thought it would. I noticed a significant difference in the damage to my hair. I definitely noticed that there was less breakage. The price is a little more than I would like to spend on shampoo but it is worth every penny and I definitely recommend to anyone with breakage to their hair.

This shampoo is very effective and I am glad I bought it. My hair is stronger than it was before I started using it. It is also good for daily use.

The scent for this shampoo is okay. I did not notice that it really stuck with my hair very well. I always like a shampoo with a nice scent, so I was unhappy this scent did not seem very strong.

Repaired My Hair Fast

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

I have tried alot of different shampoos because I have a horrible problem with my hair breaking and falling out. I also dye my hair at least every three months. This shampoo is pretty cheap and I like to buy the one with the pump because it helps me from using to much of it. My hair is extremely thick and curly. Every time I brush my hair before I tried this shampoo I would fill up my brush with hair that had fallen out. I straighten my hair almost everyday and while I straighten it the ends of my hair would break off. When I started to use this anti-breakage shampoo the hair I would loose was cut in half. The ends of my hair no longer break off while I straighten my hair. After the first use of the shampoo I could feel a dramatic difference. The only complaint I have is I am not a big fan of the scent of this shampoo. It isnt that it smells horrible. I just do not like it.

This shampoo has completely fixed my hair. I could not believe how fast it worked. It is almost like magic. I never thought I would find a shampoo this great.

I am not a big fan of the smell of this shampoo. I deal with the smell because it helped prevent breakage and cut my hair loss in half.

A really good deep cleaning shampoo

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

I'm going to be completely honest about this shampoo only beause I don't want anyone to be unsure about buying this shampoo. Tresemme anti breakage shampoo deep cleans your hair through the cuticle and lathers up really good. It gets really soapy and my hair always feels like super clean. It sells at a good price its not expensive and it has a fresh clean scent to it. It made my hair look less dry and it was more manageable. My hair felt so much softer and more smoother. I did notice it was less frizzy and it tamed my split ends. It doesn't however prevent split ends to not come. No matter what you will get split ends if you use heat on your hair. Once it has a split there's no way you can seal it. It will keep splitting and splitting all the way. Don't get me wrong this shampoo works really good on my hair and my hair always feel squeaky clean and I never had a problem with it. It just doesn't prevent anti breakage like it says it does.

It works wonders!

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

Tresemme is one of the 3 shampoo brands I will only use. I have very long hair so I need a good shampoo that is going to do the job. Tresemme is a nice thick shampoo and not runny like most cheap shampoos such as Suave or V5. One thing Tresemme inventors could change is the scent of most shampoos. There are many different kinds of Tresemme shampoos for different types of hair but all the shampoos smell the same. Its nice to have a smell to your shampoo so your hair smells good after washing it. The thickness to the shampoo causes for a good thick lather of the shampoo while scrubbing it into your hair. Which in my opinion gives me that assurance my hair is getting clean. I use the anti-breakage kind because I tend to get bad split ends due to bleaching parts of my hair. The anti-breakage shampoo helps control all the split ends that can come. Sometimes I will buy the color control too. It helps keep the color from fading so fast.

Great smell but not the best shampoo for me

from SalemNY

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

I dye my hair three shades blonder than my nautral color and I use hydrating and repairing shampoos and conditioners. I have used other lines within the Tresemme brand and was very satisfied with them. This however I had to stop using. I starting using this particular shampoo after doing a root touch up and a few high lights to help with the breakage those chemicals can cause. I was disappointed with this product because after just 2 uses 2 days in a row, my skin had breakouts on my scalp and was rashy and itchy. My hair felt amazing though and was conditioned well. My skin didn't like something in this particular line of Tresemme. If it wasn't for the reaction I got I would probably still be using this. So while this gave my skin a rash, it made my hair feel amazing.

Made hair feel very smooth without weighing it down.

Tresemme products always have such an amazing smell that seems to last forever in my hair.

The bottle for healthy strong hair.

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

This shampoo is worth trying. My hair was weak and braking so I decide to try this brand. After trying many other brands of shampoos that said they helped with the same hair problems. I was shocked and very happy to see a change in the weakness of my hair. After one use my hair had a smoother feel, my hair felt softer and when I brushed my hair, my brush did not seem to have as much hair left behind in it. On top of the performance the smell is amazing. It last almost all day. I would turn my head and get a hint of smell from the shampoo. I'm one for always wanting to smell good so to be able to smell the shampoo after a long day let's me know that I have a nice hint of scent that other's can also smell. Also the price is one that is affordable for everyone but unlike other brands the shampoo does not suffer in performance for an affordable price. This is defiantly a must try shampoo if you are suffering from breakage issues. I have even told friends to try this product.

A great product for a low price.

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

This product works great. It keeps your hair soft and silky and helps with split ends.

It is a great product to help with breakage. It also keeps your hair silky and smooth. Before I started using TRESemme I had horrible dandruff. After using this product for about week I notice a huge difference in how much the dandruff had decreased. My head wasn't as ichy and the snow flakes were disappearing. I have used other brands claiming to help with dandruff and they never touched my dandruff problem.

This product has a wonderful scent. The smell also last all day. It will make you think you just stepped out the shower every time you smell it. To me there is nothing better than hair that smells great. I love that fresh clean smell. I have used some shampoo's that smell great when you are using it but as soon as your hair starts to dry it smells like a wet dog, but not with TRESemme.

And it broke...

Comments about TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo:

I really wanted to like this shampoo. It is offered at an affordable price and you can purchase it almost anywhere. What's not to like? The shampoo itself actually. The shampoo did the basic well, which was to clean my hair. But as far as it worked towards being an anti-breakage shampoo, well it really failed. I noticed while using this shampoo I actually had more breakage occurring, and my hair was generally more dry. I used more conditioner but it still wasn't making up for how dry my hair felt when using this conditioner. The price was decent but I would only be willing to pay this much if the shampoo actually worked properly. I wouldn't buy this shampoo again.

It cleaned my hair and lathered, yes. But in regards to all the claims the shampoo had made, it was severely lacking on fulfilling those claims.

While this shampoo didn't smell like anything in particular, I just wasn't a fan of the smell.