Other Hair Conditioners:
TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner

TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner

Pros

Cons

TRESemme Anti-Breakage will solve the worst of hair problems.

TRESemme Anti-Breakage Is perhaps the best hair product I've ever used.

TRESemme Anti-Breakage Is perhaps the best hair product I've ever used.

I used to have the worst most unruly hare: it was too big and fluffy to deal with. It was filled with split ends and was next to impossible to even brush. Always dry, always dead or quickly dieing.

I searched for years to find something that would make it healthy, but time and time again all I found were products that made the hare look good but make its health worse. Often the products would be filled with oil and "Pro-V" that the hair could not absorb. It only resulted in more damage.

I thought that the product I needed would be the latest in hair revolution or it has yet to exist. Little did I know that the solution would come from an almost classic source.

When I first saw TRESemme Anti-Breakage on the shelf, I was a strong skeptic as you might imagine. I turned the large bottle around and saw that it said that it was guaranteed to get your hair as much as 80% stronger immediate, I thought to myself, "Fat Chance".

But when I first tried it, I noticed that my hair not only stopped inflating like a balloon, but it also made my hair soft to the touch.

After 3 uses I was sold for life. The split ends were practically gone, the sound of snapping strands while brushing were nonexistence, a look of death was replaced by shine and a healthy color, and I believed that each hare was nourished to the core.

This will bring health and strength to your hair and perhaps solve the worst of your hair problems, I guarantee it!

Frustrating but fairly effective

I had been using Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner for years and years,but they changed the formula and I eventually decided to look for a new brand. Enter Tresemme Ant-Breakage Conditioner. At first I liked it, because I was using a new Pantene formula at the time and Tresemme's conditioner was the only one I tried that worked with that shampoo. All others left my hair unmanageable. So I dumped the Pantene shampoo and eventually went back to Herbal Essences. Now that I don't need a super de-tangler, the weaknesses of Tresemme's conditioner are more apparent.

First of all, I hate the smell. Seriously. I am stunned that others actually like it! Maybe it's because I'm used to the pleasant scents of Herbal Essences, but I think this stuff smells *horrible.* Also, it's a pain to rinse. It takes forever just to rinse my hands, and my hair... My showers are already too long without having to spend so much time trying to rinse the conditioner from my hair.

As for its effectiveness... My experience with it has been only okay. It does seem to be better than average with manageability, although I didn't notice any increase in my hair's shine or strength. I didn't notice any change in breakage either.

It is relatively affordable, though. It only comes in a giant bottle, so hopefully you like it if you try it. The bottle is too big to fit in my shower, so I fill up a sample -size bottle to keep there.

I've moved on to another conditioner now. Here's hoping I finally find one I really like!

My go to conditioner

from Mount vernon,Indiana

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

This brand is one of the best and most affordable! I highly recommend it!

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Condition & Protect

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

I've used a number of different conditioners while looking for the "perfect" one for my hair. I have discovered many I love and many I absolutely hate, and this conditioner is on the "love" side. While there is nothing over the top spectacular about this product, it does work effectively. My hair is left feeling smooth and conditioned after use. I use a lot of heat styling, so anti-breakage products are a real benefit to me. I can't say I noticed a dramatic difference in the amount of hair breakage I had, but overall I still feel that this product is effective.

I also love that Tressemme markets their products at an extremely reasonable price, so it is affordable for even broke college students like myself. And while the scent of this product isn't spectacular, it isn't bad either. I'm rather neutral to the scent.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product and other Tressemme conditioners as well.

Affordable conditioner

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

I tend to have really frizzy hair, so it's important for me to routinely use conditioner, and it's also helpful to have conditioner that keeps me from getting split ends or fly aways. Since TRESemme is such an affordable brand, I like to use their different conditioners. The TRESemme Anit-Breakage Conditioner is great for keeping my hair moisturized. I typically apply this to my hair after washing it with TRESemme shampoo. I use pretty much of this conditioner and leave it my hair for a few minutes before washing it out. This makes a sort of mask for my hair, which really helps with deep conditioning.

This conditioner smells good, and it keeps my hair smelling nice all day long. In addition to smelling great, it keeps my hair from getting frizzy throughout the day. It makes it easier to brush through my hair, and it keeps it knot free.

This does a great job of keeping my hair moisturized and knot free, all while preventing split ends.

Keeps your hair happy and healthy

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner works great and is enjoyable to use.
    This conditioner is thick and creamy, it sits in your hair well and rinses out cleanly.
    It smells nice too!
    This product is formulated to help strengthen your hair and fight breakage that leads to split ends. It does a great job of that and I can feel my hair getting healthier every time I use it. I have very long hair and go through conditioner pretty quickly but this is thick enough that I don't have to use a tone every time I wash my hair.
    The cap opens by a lever and you have to squeeze the bottle upside down to get your conditioner. When you get to the bottom you have to flip it over and let the conditioner settle to the bottom (the only problem with a thicker conditioner) but the cap holds tight and I have not had this one leak out all over the shower floor like what has happened with some other products.

TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner leaves my hair moisturized and healthy with less damage and fewer breaks.

TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner smells lovely and leaves your hair smelling nice as well.

Provided moisture and some damage protection

from West Virginia

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

Overall it gives a good, soft texture and does all the things you would want a conditioner to do. It moisturizes the scalp and hair, it detangles, it smells great, it gives shine, and makes hair manageable, and it helps with damage. It seals the damaged ends and in that respect provides some breakage protection, but it doesn't seem to strengthen locks even though the conditioner soaks all through my hair easily.

Does a good job of moisturizing and conditioning. It leaves my hair and my guys soft and manageable. It helps seal split ends and provides damage protection in that respect but if you have weak hair overall, this may not be the product for you.

It works great on my long, three feet, color treated , straight hair. It also worked well on my guys short, three inch, curly , all natural hair. I always like to mention the difference in our hair types because it's nice to find a product for both of us.

I really like the scent on this, even though all Tresemme products smell similar to me, they all smell good. It's subtle and strong at the same time and is good for a man or a woman--a huge plus in my household.

One of Tresemme's best

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

This is one of Tresemme's best conditioners overall. Tresemme has always been one of the leading shampoo and conditioner companies in the affordable price range, but a number of their products have not pleased me. This one stands out as a marked improvement in a lot of ways

This conditioner seemed to pretty much do what it claimed to do. I don't know that it reduced breakage by the massive percentage the label claimed it would, but it definitely made combing easier, which definitely helps prevent strain and breakage on the hair. I did not notice any unreasonable amount of build up from using it every time either. Like all hair products, one still needs to rotate products or use a vinegar rinse after some time though, but this is normal.

This is one of Tresemme's best scents. Scent has been my number one complaint with this brand over the years, when I first purchased a Tresseme product I was nearly overwhelmed with the chemically smell which I worried was going to do me some harm. They have really worked to tone down the smell since then and this conditioner has very little of the old smell I used to dislike so much.

tresemme anti-breakage

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

I am at odds as to why more people do not use tresemme, especially the anti-breakage line. I have tried a lot of the other lines from tresemme, and this one beats them all. I have found, however that switching between brands is the most effective way to take care of your hair when it is damaged, so your hair doesn't get used to one product and ingredient. But this is one that I keep on hand to use a lot. It leaves my hair so soft and silky, and my ends look way better after I use it for a few days. and it smells pretty incredible, but not overwhelming as some brands. it has a very silky texture, and it helps your hair even more to leave it on for a bit longer than recommended. I usually leave it on from the beginning of the shower to the end, about ten -15 minutes, and it makes quite a difference. I have tried a lot of different brand of products from the low to high price range, and I have found that you don't always get the results from spending more, sometimes you find something worthy, like this, in the lower end that can work just as well if not better as something you shell out a lot of money for.

Great for all types of hair

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

My approach to conditioner is to treat my hair as if it were extremely damaged. I always reach for the "repair" or "anti-breakage" conditioners as a further strengthening defense for my hair. This conditioner certainly fits that bill.
    I have long hair that I almost always wear up. All that wear and tear from leaving it tied up on my head takes its toll. Tresemme's anti-breakage conditioners are extremely effective in ensuring that my hair does not completely split apart.

I definitely abuse my hair, and this conditioner makes sure that there is still moisture, flexibility and healthy body so I do not need to worry about hot irons, chlorine and the sun. It detangles in an incredibly effective manner.

Tresemme has its own unmistakable scent. It does not have a strong perfume like some other hair products have. It is pleasant and smells just like "clean" might smell.

best price for performance

from Katy, TX

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner has helped my hair stay healthier longer in-between hair cuts. Everyone loves my hair and constantly ask what I do to keep it nice, shiny, and healthy. It smells great! My husband loved it and my hair stylist loved it. I use it as an everyday conditioner.

healed my hair

from Frederick, MD

Comments about TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner:

i was experiencing lots of split ends and breakage caused by too much teasing so i decided to give this product a try.Well after a week or so,the breakage was dramatically reduced and after 3 weeks it stopped completely.Afterwards i trimmed my hair to get rid of the split ends and now my hair are back in shape,healthy and growing strong.Yes this conditioner literally saved my hair.