Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
TIGI
TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo + Energy

TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo + Energy

TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream got my hair super clean!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo + Energy:

I got a set of samples of the TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Shampoo and [Conditioner][1] set, so I was super excited to see if its claims: "Brings stellar shine and strength to your strung out strands" would do anything on my hair.

TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo + Energy is a fruity/minty smelling shampoo that doesn't contain any sulfates, parabens or petroleum.  Unfortunately, the sample I have doesn't specify if their products are tested on animals or not.  I have to tell you, I am impressed with the ingredient label.  Not having used TIGI products before, I didn't know what kind of products they were, but I *am* happy with the ingredient list.  If you know me, you know I'm an ingredient snob sometimes, and I actually like this!

I like the ingredients and the fact that it cleaned my hair really well, but other than that, it's an average shampoo.  I probably wouldn't buy it for myself, but I would recommend others try it, as it might work differently with different hair types.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/TIGI-Rockaholic-Livin-The-Dream-Daily-Conditioner-Energy-review-14bd9
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/BeeCeuticals-Organics-Bee-Hair-Now-Shampoo-review-b9bc5

So, this shampoo lathers really nicely.  I just got done using a [horrible shampoo][2]  that didn't lather at all, so this was a relief!  In case you're wondering what the "Shampoo + Energy" is, this product actually contains caffeine.  I have no idea what it does, but it's in there.  My hair did get really clean from this shampoo and I love that.  It's clean as a whistle! Not sure if the shampoo, conditioner or both are responsible, but I didn't see any difference in shine or strength in my hair.  I did notice volume though.  I didn't even style my hair, just let it air dry, and it is noticeably more volumized.  My hair is just as stringy as always though.

Fruity, minty and pleasant.

My favorite shampoo and conditioner- EVER!

from Stafford, VA

Comments about TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo + Energy:

Initially I picked up the set because it was new and sulfate free so I figured it couldn't be all bad, but boy was I surprised! It smells fresh and a little fruity, I only need a small amount of each product for my long hair, it makes my hair feel soft, makes my hair more manageable, doesn't get sticky or slimey when I am working out at the gym, and the moisturizer does not weigh down my hair! I will be using this as long as they keep it on the market!

I'm recommending this product to all of my clients!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo + Energy:

I began using the Rockaholic line after we started carrying it in my salon.  I've begun recommending it to all of my clients.  I love the smell of it. It doesn't strip my semi-permanents as quickly as other shampoos do.  It also makes my over-processed hair feel amazing again.