Other Hair Conditioners:
TIGI
TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Conditioner

TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Conditioner

Made with great ingredients, but nothing special.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Conditioner:

I've never tried TIGI products before, so I was looking forward to seeing how my sample of Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Shampoo and Conditioner would work on my hair.  The "Rockaholic" line of products is designed to "Bring stellar shine and strength to your strung out strands".  Sounds just like what my hair needs!

First of all, I was totally impressed with the ingredients.  Not having used TIGI products before, I had no idea what kind of products they were, but this shampoo and conditioner set is made out of great ingredients like: green tea extract, white tea extract, meadowfoam seed oil, gotu kola extract and many more.  It is free of parabens and petroleum.

Overall, this is an average conditioner that is made with excellent ingredients.  I wouldn't buy it for myself because there are other conditioners that I like more.  If you tend to need a little volume, it's worth a shot.

Combing my wet hair after my shower wasn't difficult, but wasn't as tug-free as other conditioners I've used. I let my hair air dry, like I usually do and afterwards, my hair doesn't seem any shinier or stronger, but it does have more volume - noticeable volume, and I didn't even style it. I have naturally stringy hair, so I didn't expect to see any changes there and I didn't. A little disappointed with that, but it would have been quite a feat!

TIGI Rockaholic Livin' The Dream Daily Conditioner + Energy smells fruity and minty at the same time. It's slightly perfumey, but still pleasant.