Other Shampoos:
TIGI
TIGI Cat Walk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo

TIGI Cat Walk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo

Smells great, almost "healing".

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about TIGI Cat Walk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo:

This shampoo treats my hair as though I was at a beauty spa!  It smells great, and my hair feels and looks healthy.  This Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo seems to nourish my hair with all the good stuff to make and keep it healthy.  I also use the Cat Walk Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner and like it says on the bottle, it's comfort food for the hair!  Tigi, keep up the good work -- my hair is blessed!

The BEST

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about TIGI Cat Walk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo:

I LOVE the Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo (and conditioner)! I was introduced to it by my hair stylist. I had asked her to recommend a great shampoo, with a reasonable price, that would help hydrate my hair. I live in Michigan and winters can be harsh (yes, even on your hair and scalp). Afte using the shampoo and conditioner for a week I noticed how healthy my hair looked. The shine and bounce came back. I was washing my hair every day and that was helping strip the moisture and drying out my scalp, so I switched to everyother day in combination with the TiGi shampoo and conditioner.

I love the smell and the thickness.

I am so in love with this shampoo that I purchased 3 liters from a local salon when it went on sale! The only thing is I wish I could find this shampoo and conditioner in travel sizes.

Bought it because it smells so so good!

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about TIGI Cat Walk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo:

I have been using this TIGI Cat Walk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo for quite some time now. I first used it when my sister brought it home years ago and loved the way it smelled. Every time you wash your hair it is like you just got your hair washed at the salon, and who doesn't love how their hair looks after getting it washed at the salon? This shampoo says that it is for dry and damaged hair and I have neither, but still loved to use it because of the wonderful smell. My hair always came out soft and clean feeling and looking. Fortunately I was able to stock up on this shampoo at a store that was going out of business for 50% off. Even at that price it was expensive compared to other options. I still have not found a shampoo that smells as good as TIGI Cat Walk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo. Overall, I would say if you are not budget conscience and have the money to spend, you should try/use this shampoo.

Smells So Good!

from Kirkland, WA

Comments about TIGI Cat Walk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo:

I Love the smell of this shampoo!  The conditioner is great as well.  When I use this shampoo and conditioner my hair is so soft and smells amazing!  TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner have been staples in my beauty regime from the first time I used them.  I have days where I don't want to use product in my hair, get the build up out, and this is my go-to shampoo/conditioner for those days.  It really cleans your hair and makes it soft, full and did I mention it smells great?  I am always asked what kind of shampoo I use when I use this.  It smells that good.