3.7
TIGI
TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

3.7

I love Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo!

I have been looking for just the right shampoo for a very long time.  Finally I found the right one.  I absolutely love the Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo.  It is moisturizing, smells great, reasonable priced and good for my hair.  I love to get the largest size available because it comes with a pump on it.  Using it in the shower is easy and doesn't create a large mess.  I often wait for the shampoo to go on sale so I can stock up on it.  I give it away as birthday, Christmas, or shower gifts.  I am certain I am responsible for several others being hooked on this product as well.  I was glad to also try the conditioner the last time I purchased the shampoo.  I have very fine hair and found the conditioner to be a bit heavy for me, but use it on occasion.  The smell of the conditioner is second only to the shampoo.

I would recommend this shampoo to everyone I know.  It is worth the price and it is worth the trip to the beauty shop to purchase it!

Sounds great but not for anyone prone to oily hair.

I'm Emmy Folsom, and I'm here to tell you why Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo is NOT a good investment. I have medium hair, if a bit oily at the end of the day, but I've never had a shampoo that made my hair go from clean to disgusting in only an hour.

Another one of my favorites for dry hair or dry conditions

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

I have been using this shampoo on and off for years along with the "self Absorbed" product. I think both are similar but I use this one when I want some extra moisture. I have fine, thin hair that is color treated. Because of the processing and daily use of hair dryers my hair tends to get dry. I need a good shampoo and conditioner that adds the moisture back without weighing my hair down and making it limp. This shampoo works however, I do feel with every day use it does seem to get limp and weigh it down so I do not use this everyday. I use it maybe 2 times a week during the winter months when my hair tends to get dryer. I follow it up with the matching conditioner. I also feel it helps to retain the color in my hair in between treatments.

This shampoo is very effective for adding moisture back into the hair. Great for color treated or other processing done to the hair.

The scent is pleasant. I would classify it as fruity.

Crazy good shampoo!

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

My hair felt better before I even got out of the shower! the product was thick and rich and smelled amazing. My hair was less frizzy, smoother and more hydrated right away. It was easier to style and looked fabulous. I also didn't have to use a lot to get the desired result. It was definitely worth every penny!

Started making my hair look and feel better after the first use.

Amazing!

Bed Head shapoo isn't so great

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

As a suffereer of oily hair, I am always on a hunt for the perfect shampoo. I have been recommended several shampoos that were at a good price but nothing seemed to work. This produt attracted me because of the color and design. The price wasn't bad either. I loved the smell of the shampoo so I tried it out. After I came out of the shower my hair felt lifeless but I waited until it dried. In the middle of the day I noticed that my hair was getting greasy. My mom and I both have thin oil-prone hair and experienced the same problem when using this product. Maybe it's just not the shampoo for me, since other reviewers say they love it. Bed head has other amazing products though, such as their ne shampoo that comes in a green bottle. The price is higher than the moisture maniac shampoo but it's worth the money. I also love their After Party product, it comes in a pink tube and at a higher price but good quality is worth the money.

Bedhead Moisutre Maniac is my favorite shampoo.

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

It can be expensive but often is on sale. Sometimes there are amazing deals when you buy two shampoos for once or shampoo and a smaller conditioner (and the other way around). You can get it at the drugstore but my hair stylist (expensive salon) said it was a good shampoo.

Great product with a fantastic scent!

from Dunseith, ND

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

I am a cosmetologist who is very picky about the products that I recommend for my clients, as well as for myself and my family.  This product, along with other products from the TIGI Bedhead family, are excellent products.  This specific product, the Moisture Maniac Shampoo, is a great shampoo for any and all hairtypes.  It helps to keep moisture locked into the hair strands while also adding luster and shine to your hair.  It is also safe for chemically treated hair as well, so if you have had color in your hair, or high lights, or even perms, this product will work for you.  One more GREAT incentive is the fabulous scent that this product has.  One of my main interests in hair products is how good it smells, along with how good the product is for your hair, and this smells GREAT!!!  I highly recommend trying this product out.

I am a maniac for moisture maniac!

from Mansfield, TX

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

This line of haircare products is excellent for moisture deprived hair and is also color safe. I would be looking like a maniac without it! I have used their line since 1999 and I have tried other products and they just dont compare in quality.

The Moisture Maniac specifically, is fabulous for dry coarse hair and creates a shine that looks like you just left the salon

TIGI Shampoo a bit of a disappointment

from Provo, UT

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

I've always been pleased with the Biolage Shampoo I previously used, but decided to try TIGI's moisture maniac after a recommendation from my beautician. I was excited because of what I'd heard about it, and purchased the pump bottle so it would last me a long time. After the first use I felt as if my hair was only better smelling, and not necessarily more clean, and thought I would have to give it a bit more time. After a few weeks of using the Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner, I actually found my hair seemingly more dry and brittle! It was also more tangled after I got out of the shower and dried it, which is something very rare for me because I have rather fine and straight hair, and so it usually doesn't really get tangled at all. I don't hate it so much that I will discontinue use with it, but I definitely won't be purchasing this product again. It may work for some but not for me!

TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo can do better.

from Apollo Beach, FL

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo was not moisturizing at all. TIGI has some great styling products, but their shampoo line is incredibly overpriced and does nothing for my hair.  TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo actually dries out my hair.  My hair is thick and dry.  It made my hair impossible to comb thru after washing.  The name is misleading as it doesn not moisturize the hair or at least it does not feel like it. The bottle is difficult to open but has a nice smell.  I think that's the only thing it has going for it. I will never repurchase and will warn others to do the same. This made my hair feel terrible and it completely dried it out. The name is very enticing, especially if you're always searching for a nourishing shampoo like myself. When it came to rinsing it out my hair felt like straw! Combing was a nightmare too.This made my hair a knotty mess. I was so mad that I spent so much on something that ended up not working at all.

I love Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo!

from Fargo, ND

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo:

Sounds great but not for anyone prone to oily hair.

from Justin, TX