Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

Rock Those Curls!

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo:

I love TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo. Of all of the TIGI Bed Head Products, this one and the conditioner of the same name are my favorite. It turns my massive frizzies into a controlled curl.

My hair is thick, coarse, and slightly wavy. Usually this means it has enough curl to be cute one day a week and frizzy six days a week. I've always felt the frizz makes me look like a disheveled disorganized mess.

Then I found TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo. This stuff is like magic! My hair is so much healthier and much softer. The curls have a defined shape and the frizz has disappeared. My hair frames my face nicely now and look more professional. Plus, the shampoo smells amazing.

The only drawback I've experienced is that people frequently stop to tell me how nice my hair looks and they ask which shampoo and conditioner I use. It's clear that the difference in how my hair looks isn't just apparent to me.

TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo gives me so much confidence that I feel like I could strut my stuff on the Catwalk, myself!

TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo tames my curls!

This is my absoulute favorite shampoo!

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo:

This is the most amazing shampoo! I love love love it! Honestly no other brand of shampoo can even measure up to this awesome shampoo. It is well worth the price. It is the most effective on my curls. It tames them and makes them so pretty. Before I used this shampoo my curls never bounced and afterwards I could not keep them from bouncing. I am so glad that I found this shampoo. I would defently recommend it.

It brought out my curls. Made me love my hair again! It turned my boring stringy curls into bouncy beautiful curls. I was wishing my bottle would never run out! I really could not find a better shampoo for my hair! Even after trying a more expensive brand shampoo I found myself wanting TIGI Brand shampoo. I want to keep using it and never letting it go.

Even the smell of it is wonderful! It is so fresh! It makes me want to keep shampooing my head over and over again. It smells so yummy and almost good enough to eat!

Great...if you want brittle and broken hair

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo:

Purchased this as shampoo and conditioner as a BOGO type deal. Too good of a deal to pass up. Does not feel like it moisturizes well and after a few days my hair literally was breaking off in the brush. It took a couple of weeks to get it back to normal.

I love several Bed Head and other Tigi hair products but was incredibly surprised that the shampoo/conditioner was so awful.

It cleans, but dries out your hair terribly.

great shampoo for dry tangled hair

from Chicago, IL

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo:

Love this shampoo! It smells great and works amazing even without conditioner. For most shampoos I need a conditioner because my hair gets so dry and tangled, but this TIGI shampoo barely even needs one.

I don't know that I see a huge difference in my hair when I use this, but I definitely feel a difference. It's so much easier to run my fingers through my hair.

LOVE the scent!

Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo is one of my favorites!!

from Buffalo Grove, IL

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo:

I love Curls Rock!! When I want to give my curls some extra bounce, I reach for this shampoo. My favorite thing about it is the smell - it's sort of citrus-y, so it's fantastic. The color is nice too, and the texture feels good on your hands and hair. It lathers nicely and really feels like it's cleaning your hair.

It really smooths out and defines my curls, so my hair is no longer a frizzy mess. When I want healthy hair or damage prevention, though, this is not what I use. I don't have much faith in the goodness of the ingredients on my hair. Other than that, though, it's a must-have if your goal is super bouncy curls.

The worst part of the shampoo is the bottle...for some reason I find it really hard to open, which doesn't seem like a big deal, but it's a huge drag when I'm trying to shower quickly and just opening the bottle takes five minutes.

It's a bit pricey but whenever I buy it, I manage to find a sale.