3.9
TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo

TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo

3.9

Brunette Goddess keeps my color longer and looking great

Brunette Goddess by Bed Head is a GREAT shampoo. It makes my color last alot longer which saves money. It is also keeps my hair in wonderful condition. I never have a problem with my hair drying out when using Brunette Goddess. It lathers easily too! I like alot of bubbles when I shampoo and this gives you that but, it rinses out easily too! Brunette Goddess comes in large pump bottles and is sold in a two pack along with the conditioner at a great low price. Bed Head also does not charge extra for the pumps like some companies do. Brunette Goddess is good for all colors and types of hair. My whole family uses it and we all have different types of hair. My kids use it too. It keeps the tangles out of my youngest daughters hair. My teenagers think the packaging is "cool". We like the whole Bed Head and Rock Star lines. I work at a salon and we use Bed Head there. We sell alot of it too. Our customers LOVE it. I lovw the small too. It's a nice clean scent that isn't too overwelming.

Smells good enough to eat, but doesn't rinse out well.

Tigi Brunette Goddess Shampoo had me at "Goddess."  Don't we all want our hair to say, "I am a goddess"?  Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations in its performance, but the fragrance is divine.

It really does smell heavenly.  Chocolate with a dash of latte and a hint of something faintly floral.  I have actually been tempted to taste it.  I didn't, though, because I have done that with a few inedible products and regretted it very much.

My hair stylist used this on me, and I fell in love with the fragrance, but, when I got it home and used it myself, I was immediately disappointed with the performance.  It takes a lot of shampoo to get it to spread throughout the hair and produce a good lather, and it it a bit difficult to rinse it out.  After rinsing, (especially when combined with the Tigi Brunette Goddess Conditioner) it leaves an almost sticky texture and makes it somewhat difficult to comb through my hair.  When combined with the accompanying conditioner, it feels as though it weighs down the hair.

Overall, I would recommend sniffing it, but not using it to wash your hair.

Being treated like a Goddess is not what I'd expected

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

This is an overpriced average shampoo from a really great company that normally sells awesome hair products. TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo falls short of its search God and left my hair looking completely unholy.

I had high hopes for TIGI's Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo. I've used other products by them and I have loved the way my hair felt and smelled after using them. Unfortunately, I had dyed my hair recently and needed a color-friendly shampoo that would not strip the dye from my hair. I went back to my beloved TIGI products and thought IGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo would be an equally awesome experience.

I ended up with a massive case of the frizzies. The shampoo was challenging to lather and it was very difficult to rinse out. I'm not sure how clean my hair ended up and I was slightly disgusted with brown specks of coloring in the shampoo. Also, the shampoo did not smell as nice as the TIGI shampoos normally do.

Everyone wants to be a Goddess but move on to trying a different shampoo if you want your hair to look like a Goddess.

Really does make you feel like a goddess!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

My hair stylist uses this shampoo on me everytime I go to visit her at her salon - though that's not the only reason I continue to have her do my hair.  She's amazing on her own, but it's just the added bonus of having her treat - well, pamper - my hair with Bed Head Brunette Goddess shampoo before she applies my color.  First of all, this shampoo smells heavenly.  I just sit there and inhale slowly - savoring every minute of it.  Then after she uses it, my hair is always extra bouncy and extremely shiny!  What more could you ask for?  I have yet to buy this for use at home, but I swear next time I go to the store I'm going to indulge myself in a long term home spa treatment for my hair.  It's the least I can do for it after all it's done for me.  :)  I don't think it's terribly expensive, albeit definitely more costly than an offbrand shampoo.  But I think it's a small price to pay for all the added benefits it gives to my hair.

Smells Fantastic! Love the results of Bed Head Brunette Goddess!

from Saint Simons Island, GA

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

With 40+ year old processed, color treated hair, it takes a great shampoo to make it look great! I love Bed Head products and especially Brunette Goddess shampoo --- first it smells awesome --- like almonds and it actually makes my hair shiny and less frizzy. It's more expensive than drugstore brands --- but well worth the price!

Brunette Goddess keeps my color longer and looking great

from Waterville, OH

TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo falls flat

from Reynoldsburg, OH

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

**TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo is a decent shampoo. I bought a large plastic container with pump. The packing is very convenient so I am glad I bought it. I can refill my own shampoo into the container much easier. As far as bed head products go, it seems that they are more about the look than performance. I haven't used any bed head product that really did what it was supposed to do. I don't know what "brunette goddess" does, but I have better results with much lesser shampoos. I like the product. I works just fine. Only, for the price, I was expecting much more.The shampoo has a nice smell, which is a synthetic fragrance. The scent doesn't stay on the hair after bathing. I have even tried leaving some in my hair to no avail.The product just really doesn't do what it says it should. If you like the flashy packing and name, then this shampoo may be right for you. For performance, much cheaper brands produce a far better result.**

Bed Head Brunette Goddess is one of my favorite shampoos!

from Portland, OR

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

I was introduced to Brunette Goddess at my beauty salon. I was surprised that it wasn't as much as other salon shampoos and that I could buy it at Target. I also love the pump for the big and little bottles, because it is easier to handle with wet hands in the shower and you can normally get more out of the bottle than those squeezable ones.

This shampoo is probably one of the best shampoos I've used. It can be used for natural and color-treated hair and works equally well on both. It has a fun chocolate-y smell that makes you want to stay in the shower longer, just so you can continue to use it. Not only does your hair smell great, but you don't get any of that funky buildup that results in dull color from continued usage either. Your hair is truly clean feeling. Brunette Goddess gives you healthy, shiny hair that you're proud of. I find that I don't have to switch to a different shampoo after the bottle is out, like I have with other shampoos. It keeps my color like new and my hair is never weighted down by it. It is on par with the other Bed Head products and highly recommended by me.

Tigi Brunette goddess haircare is AMAZING!

from Rocklin, CA

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

TIGI's bedhead Brunette Goddess shampoo and conditioner is hands down my favorite shampoo and conditioner I have ever used! I can not say enough good things about this product. I recently colored my hair brunette and first off, this shampoo and conditioner has done an excellent job at preserving my haircolor. I have absolutely NO fading. I also love how shiny this shampoo and conditioner make my hair, it is so sleek and shiny and healthy looking, I get compliments very often on how healthy my hair looks. The best part of this shampoo and conditioner is definitly the smell, smells just like a cinnamon roll or a caramel frappucino from Starbucks! It smells great still even after I've styled my hair and the smell stays strong and fragnant. My husband constantly says it smells so good he could eat it! The price you pay is well worth the quality of product that it is, I will continue to buy this over and over and over!

TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo is average.

from Hondo, TX

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

This shampoo, TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo, did not do much for my hair. It did not really soften it too much or enhance the color at all. It did not make it any shinier, either, but I naturally have pretty shiny hair, so maybe I just could not tell. It claims that it is safe for colored hair, but it contains sulfates that can strip the hair of hair dye. I do not color my hair, I am a natural brunette, but this may be concerning for those that do. This shampoo does smell so good (as do pretty much all Bed Head products), but the results just weren't worth the price for me.  It lathered well, but I still felt the need to repeat in order to get my hair completely clean (but I do go 2-3 days between hair washes, so maybe my hair is extra dirty!)  I would try John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo if you're wanting a color-specific shampoo.  It's a lot less expensive and to me, had the same results.

Smells good enough to eat, but doesn't rinse out well.

from Littleton, CO

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

Overall, I would recommend sniffing it, but not using it to wash your hair.

Doesn't enhance color but still a great shampoo

from Rockford, IL

Comments about TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo:

Any number of new shampoos have recently emerged with the supposed benefit of enhancing a particular color. In the case of TIGI Bed Head's Brunette Goddess Shampoo, this is a product that claims to improve your dull brown hair. Does the product do that? In a word, no. Is that a reason not to buy it, again no. This is a great shampoo, even if it can't measure up to its color claims.

Perhaps the best thing about this shampoo is that it leaves your hair clean and shiny. There's no shampoo build up after repeated use. Even better than that is the shampoo's smell. If you don't care about scent, then how good it smells may not have any value for you. For me, however, one of the things I look for in a shampoo (besides cleaning ability) is its scent. In the case of TIGI Bed Head's Brunette Goddess Shampoo, it is the mixed scents of coffee and chocolate that combine to make a shampoo that smells as good as a mocha latte from your favorite coffee shop.