Other Condiments:
Hot Sauce
TABASCO
TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce

TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce

The best-tasting member of the Tabasco family.

Comments about TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce:

We first tried this hot sauce about four years ago, and it has been a mainstay in our kitchen ever since. For those who don't know, a chipotle is a smoked jalapeno pepper, so this sauce has a nice full and somewhat smoky flavor. I say somewhat smoky because the smoke flavor is nicely complimentary and doesn't overpower the other flavors which is a good thing. As far as heat goes, the chipotle variety is milder than the original Tabasco, so, if you're strictly looking for heat, this will not be the sauce for you. A word of caution: you will end up putting this on everything, so you may have to buy a replacement bottle sooner than you might have planned. Enjoy!

Best topping out there

Comments about TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce:

The Chipotle version of this popular hot sauce brand hits the nail right on the head by dialing back the heat and vinegar a bit and replacing it with a smokey and wholesome blend of spices that is to die for. You can honestly put this sauce on anything and expect it to taste awesome. A must have.

Smoky & Spicy Chipotle Tabasco is the best!

from Apache Junction, AZ

Comments about TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce:

Chipotle Tabasco sauce is the best hot sauce I have tried so far.  The smoky flavor adds just the right touch to so many foods.  I can easily see myself having to buy this quite frequently because the flavor and heat are just right!

Great flavor and spice without too much burn!

from Harrison, OH

Comments about TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce:

I first encountered TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce at Chipotle restaurant.  They offer it as well ast the original TABASCO Pepper Sauce, TABASCO Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce, and other sauces to put on your burrito, tacos, etc.  Typically I shy away from hot sauces because they are typically way too hot and spicy, but I decided to try a little bit of the TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce on a burrito one day and it was excellent.  I like just enough that it is spicy, but not so much that my mouth is on fire.  The TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce is very flavorful with a nice smoky quality.  It is also adds the perfect level of spice for me without going over the top or burning my mouth.  After my first experience with it at the restuarant, I quickly purchased a bottle for home and use in on lots of things on a regular basis.  I think it tastes great and just about anything, including:  any Mexican dishes, eggs, chips, sandwiches, soup, etc.  I highly recommend this product.