Other Flat Irons:
T3
83970-P

T3 Pink is all you need!

from Simpsonville, SC

Comments about T3 Tourmaline Mini Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Styling Iron ink Edition Model No. P:

My hair is very unruly and if left untamed looks like a hot mess! Over the years I have tried many flat irons to try and manage my frizz and waves(not good waves, ugly ones!). I finally realized that any flat iron I bought at the store was a piece of junk. They all were not made well and would not get hot enough. Plus they weren't made of good ceramic and they were damaging my hair. I finally found the T3 pink and decided to give it a try. I was absolutely surprised that I was able to find a flat iron that I loved. It has a dial to adjust the temperature. It heat up super fast too. The plates are a white ceramic. It is so smooth and gentle on my hair too. Living in the south with crazy humidty has made me even more glad I have this flat iron. I am able to tame my crazy hair and not damage it excessively. I would recommend this flat Iron to any of my good friends looking for a great hair tool.