Other Cookwares:

T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

T-Fal is the way to go, I wouldn't buy the other brand!

After trying a cheaper set and hating it (wasting the money) we knew we wouldn't do that again. It may cost a little extra to get the **T-Fal **it is definately worth it! The set lasts longer! Not to mention heats the food more evenly! But even more to the point our clean up isn't as frustrating... We don't leave our food on the stove and serve from the stove like some families do! So our pans go directly to the sink! Which I am sure helps alot too! But there isn't he sticking messes!Actually if you want to be technical about it, with the **T-Fal **set lasting longer it really doesn't 'cost' more! It is a cost savings for us!So yes, **T-Fal **for us!

t-fal cookware set does not live up to its claims

the t-fal cookware set seemed very ideal at first because it was not sticking and cleaned easily with even cooking  however with time the nonstick surface has worn away with just general cleaning and the pans stick terribly even with cooking spray or oil  there are terrible hot spots and there are a lot of items that I would never try to cook in the pans at this point - about 3 yrs after purchase - such as omletes and rice  for the money i do not feel that they have performed as well as the revere wear that i got 15yrs ago as a wedding present.

16 piece T false set

from Macon, GA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Handle Stays Cool
  • Heats Quickly
  • Non-Stick
  • Retains Heat

Cons

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

Omg, I got this as a sample here and love it. I threw away my other pots/pans for these and I don't regret it!!!

T-Fal cookware works great on my smooth surface rangs.

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

I purchased a set of T-Fal cookware solely to have smooth-bottomed pans to use on my new smooth cooktop range. I couldn't be happier with my choice!

Doesn't Stick
      I seasoned the pans as recommended by T-fal, and they work wonderfully.

Heat Distribution
      I have no complaints about heat distribution.

Ease of Handling
      These pans are lightweight yet have adequate "heft" to make them quite easy to handle.

With well-seasoned pans, clean-up is a breeze!

No complaints so far on the design of this T-Fall cookware.

My cookware is still new, but it appears to be good quality which should lead to a reasonable life span.

• Ease of Handling:

Makes cooking easier for the less-than-diligent cook! :)

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

This set was given to me and my husband as a gift when a family friend upgraded to a stove top that was easily scratched, and I will say, their upgrade was one of the best things that could have happened for our kitchenware collection. Prior to using this T-fal set, we would use off brand "non-stick" pots and pans of various sizes and shapes that would wear down within months of purchase. We received this set used 3 years ago and it is still going strong. We love how even if we get sidetracked from our cooking duties a little too long, we can come back to the pan and know that the food won't be stuck to the bottom.

Doesn't Stick
      No sticking problems here!

Heat Distribution
      When we use the large skillet for things like pancakes, some areas will cook faster than others and result in the occasional burnt pancake. But for the most part, I am happy with the heat distribution.

Ease of Handling
      The variety of sizes that come with the set enable me to have just the right size pot for the dish I want to prepare.

Non-stick is easy to clean because things don't really stick to it, but one downside is you have to be careful how you wash it and what you wash it with so you don't scratch the non-stick surface.

I use it every day.

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

I bought this in April 2012, and still use it every day. It's made in France. It isn't the USA but at least it isn't China. That factored in to my decision to buy it. It's good quality but not excellent. The pans are still intact and still non-stick but I can see that they aren't going to be durable beyond a couple years use. They are already in a well-used state. On two of the pans, the non-stick coating is starting to get worn off, and I should probably throw them away very soon. For the price, they were worth their lifespan but next time I would buy longer lasting (and more expensive) pans.

Very easy to clean greasy or stuck-on food. Just soak less than a minute, and sponge it off.

One major flaw with the design in the smallest pan (at least in my set), is that without the lid, the pan will tip over.

Lasts 2 years maximum.

• Ease of Handling:

Love it. My favorite by far.

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

They really are non stick. Easy to clean and easy to stack up and put away. I've had my t-fal cooking set for over a year and still looks like new which is unusual for me. I bought a cookie sheet as well. The cookie sheet doesn't flip lopsided from the heat in the oven. I usually throw away my cookie sheets after a year because of rust. My T-fal cookie sheet still looks new. I rated this product a 9 total because I have to tighten the screw handles occasionally. Overall, this product is worth the price you pay for.

Doesn't Stick
      Nothing sticks, not even cheese when I'm am making my scrambled eggs. Oil and butter is optional when cooking with this T-fal set.

Heat Distribution
      I have not used the product on a gas stove or grill so I didn't recommend it. This cooking set cooks everything evenly. It heats quite quickly but I believe that is depending on the stove quality.

Ease of Handling
      The product is very easy to stack and put away. Easy to grip when cooking. It has heat resistant handles.

Everything comes right off with warm water and a sponge. Even if its been sitting dirty for hours. There is no need to shine these.

The design is great. I wasn't fan of the glass lids but since the product was on sale I took a risk. I'm completely satisfied. The glass doesn't collect grease and grime like other previous non-T-fal glass lid cooking sets I owned. I've own the set and not once had water stuck in between the lid's handle and glass.

It's been over a year and still looks new. If I would repackage everything you won't be able to tell that it's been used for over a year.

Nice Set of Cookware

from New Castle, IN

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

I purchased a T-Fal Non Stick Cookware set at Thanksgiving time last year and we use it to cook for every meal. It has held up very well and hasn't started flaking nor is it scratched anywhere. You do have to be careful not to use metal spoons to stir your food. I use a plastic spatula.

I've used many different types of cookware such as stainless steel, Martha Stewart, and Paula Dean cookware and wasn't impressed with the quality. I've had problems with past brands not holding up very long, food sticking and burning, and having to deal with screws coming out of the handles. In the past, I've had to get a new set of cookware yearly but not this year. I'm so impressed with the quality of the cookware that I've already bought another set and put it up for my daughter who will be going to college next year. It heats food evenly and there's no mess to clean up afterwards which means I have more time to spend with my family. I just rinse off the pans and put them in the dishwasher.

Doesn't Stick
      The food rinses off and wipes off easily.

Heat Distribution
      Very even heat distribution.

I just rinse it off and put it in the dishwasher.

This is very tough and durable cookware.

excellent cookware

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

I love T-fal. Very Good cookware.

Doesn't Stick
      Never had a problem with anything sticking to it.

Heat Distribution
      It heats evenly, that makes cooking a little quicker.

Super easy to clean since nothing sticks to it.

It is nicely made.

I have used t-fal for years and when I decide to change them is because I just one new ones because they are very durable. I just gift my old ones and buy new ones.

• Ease of Handling:

T-Fal is the way to go, I wouldn't buy the other brand!

from Woodlawn, TN

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

T-Fal is a brand I always look for. I trust it.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

A great set of great cookware. t Fal is always coming out with better non-stick options for cooking. A great help in my kitchen. They seem to always keep up with color trends so my pots and pans are always an addition to the fun of my kitchen. I have been able to find t Fal pots and pans in most places i shop, even on line. They put together sets that actually neet the needs of family cooking. I would reccomend T Fal to anyone with no qualms at all.

I love T-Fal!

from La Rue, OH

Comments about T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set:

I received a T-Fal Non-Stick Cookware Set as a wedding present and I absolutely love it! I have never had a problem with anything sticking in any of my T-Fal cookware pots and pans. The skillet is great for frying eggs in. No more busted egg yolks caused from the egg sticking. And omelets just slide right out of the skillet and on to your plate with no problem at all. And the sauce pans and stock pots are great too. It's so nice to not have food stick and burn in the bottom of the pan. And there are so many sizes in the set, a pan for every need. There's a skillet for frying meat in, a smaller pan for vegetables, a larger pan for soups, a medium pan for potatoes and a good sized sauce pan for gravy. Of course, the things I mentioned is not the only things that can be cooked in each pan, but that's just to give you an idea. And they are so easy to clean since nothing sticks in them. If your looking for a good set of non stick cookware, I recommend you spend a little more and get T-Fal. Or wait for a sale. It's worth every penny.