Other Toasters:
TT7461002A
T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster

T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster

T-Fal Toaster design is marvelous

T-Fal Toaster's slanted design is really great for under the kitchen cabinets.  I've always worried about the heat going directly above into the wood of the cabinets and this sets my mind at ease, plus it's easier to retrieve the toast for a shorter person.

cute appreance

i would say the apprance of the tyoaster is very sleek and unique i like the way the toaster is angeled and it looks very easy to use i would deftinely want to ust this product and would recommend it to my family and friends i like that it has 4 slots not 2 easier to make toast and bagels all at one time

T-FAL = T-FAIL

from Westchester, IL

Comments about T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster:

The T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster looks like a winner, but sadly it's just a pretender. I really wish I would have listened to some of my friends who had negative things to say about this toaster, but they are known to exaggerate things so I didn't take it to heart. They were not exaggerating. The design of the machine looks great, but I realized very quickly it would poise a problem. The first time I toasted bread the toast
shot out of the toaster and hit me in my stomach. I've never experienced this in my life. The angle of the toaster and apparently an above average spring is the reason for this toast attack. This only happens with the first slot from left to right. I could get past this by not using that slot, but it also doesn't toast bread evenly and I have draw the line there. The bread is always toasted on one side and white on the other. If a toaster can't toast bread evenly then it's useless. I would definitely not recommend the T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster to anyone.

• Safety:
  • Toasting Evenness:

A little pricey, but it makes good toast

from Liberty, KY

Comments about T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster:

The controls are adjustable enough that after you've experimented with what you toast most often, you will be able to get perfect results each and every time.

Toasting Evenness
We've found that for the most part the sensors on this unit are pretty good compared to previous toasters we've owner. What I mean is that if you toast items back to back (several loads of the same thing) you don't always get good results with each batch. But with this unit most of the time each batch comes out good and with the right amount of toasting.

Safety
All toasters are hot, so the same precautions need to be taken with all units. I would not recommend letting small children operate this without parental supervision. But at least it pushes the toasted item out a nice distance from the top of the unit so you don't burn your fingers.

Turn it upside down outside and shake!

So far, so good. We've had no problems with it.

Interesting slanted design. We're still getting used to it.

• Safety:
  • Toasting Evenness:

a great toaster

from Mapleton, UT

Comments about T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster:

This toaster was an answer to my husband's prayers. The man loves toast! We were given a dinky toaster for our wedding, which we promptly got rid of when his parents gave him this for his birthday! I like that it has 4 slots, which makes it a lot easier to make toast for the whole family. Also, with controls on each side of the toaster I can leave his settings alone and keep mine where I like them. The bagel setting is awesome, because we love bagels. The slots are extra-wide and self adjusting, which is great for bagels and homemade bread and stuff. I also like the levers that help you get the hot toast out of the toaster. Brilliant! I really don't have anything bad to say about this toaster! It works great, and it has worked great for years.

The best toaster ever!

from Austin, TX

Comments about T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster:

I love this toaster! My husband and I eat a lot of toast. We had a toaster for many, many years that we loved but it finally broke so we started looking for a replacement toaster. We went through four different brands before we settled on the T-fal Avante Deluxe four slice toaster. This toaster has it all. It has room for four slices of toast at once. There are temperature settings for each side. The slots are big enough for easily toasting bagels. There is a lifting lever to lift your piece of toast up so that you can easily grab it without burning your fingers. There is a stop button if you wish to stop toasting before the time set is up, and there is also a reheat button for when you just need to add a little warmth to the bread. I use this feature a lot because I seem to get interrupted just as my toast pops up. I can just hit the reheat button and it warms the toast just to the point where my butter will melt right in. Most important of all, this toaster evenly toasts my bread for perfect toast time after time. I'll say it again, I love this toaster!

T-Fal Toaster design is marvelous

from DePere, WI

Love my toaster!

from Carlisle, PA

Comments about T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster:

I have never been a fancy person but I really like this toaster! First of all, this T-fal toaster evenly toasts my bread quickly every time which is what everyone expects from such a product. However, this toaster has a few extra features that I have never had on previous models. I like that it has a special lift button for each slot so that if my toast is not big enough to pop up all the way when finished, I can give it an extra push with the lift button to get it out with having to reach inside the toaster with my fingers. It is also very easy to keep clean - unlike many stainless steel appliances that show every single fingerprint on them. Also, it is nicely compact for a four slice toaster and looks nice setting on my counter too. I would definitely buy this model again or recommend it to a friend looking for a new toaster. Definitely a great toaster for the money!

This T fal toaster is really great!!

from Erie, PA

Comments about T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster:

I purchased this toaster for my husband. He hated our old toaster, but I wanted one that had a lot of functions. This toaster does bagels, muffins, pop tarts, struedel, and all sizes of breads. It is great because it has two buttons so that you can raise the bread up and reach it easier. It also has alot of different settings so that you can have toast whatever color you like it!!

Time Saver.

from Clyde, OH

Comments about T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster:

This toaster is very nice to have! My husband is a toast fanatic and likes to have more than two 9more like six to eight) pieces so it was nice to find one that did four at a time. For other times it's nice to heat up things for the both of us at the same time. It sits the toast at an angle which is great when trying to take the piece out. No more almost touching the burning inside of the toaster while doing that. There is a leveler for each side that you push on and it pops the bread out a little and since it's angled it's so easy to get out. It heats everything up very fast so you don't have to turn the nob up too high (unless you like yours burnt) or if it's frozen. Even for that there is a separate button for defrost as well as for bagels. Toasting food before hand wasn't really hard, but this machine makes it even easier and saves me a few extra minutes when making the family food which always counts for something. I totally recommend this toaster.

The T-Fal Avante Deluxe is a stylish and excellent toaster

from Seattle, WA

Comments about T-FAL Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster:

The T-Fal Avante Deluxe has been working well in our household with daily use for the last several years. This alone is worth recommending it for anyone looking for an excellent toaster. If your kitchen decor and other appliances match the stainless steel and black exterior, the design of this toaster is a perfect fit. The buttons and text are well matched and do not look bad in any way, and the feel of the dials and handles are excellent as well.

Other pros to this toaster beyond the aesthetics is that bread is evenly toasted, bagels cut in half fit well, and shorter pieces can easily be taken out using the push-up handles.

Worth noting, are the things this toaster does not do in an excellent manner: as with all my other toasters, without a continual cleaning, bread crumbs are always found left under the toaster as it does not seem to catch all; although this could probably be countered by being more on top of cleaning duties. Secondly, the toaster proclaims it can cook up to 40% faster than other toasters, and although I have not actually timed the differences in cooking time, I do not find that it lives up to this fact. My other toasters appear to take just as much time, so if this is a feature you are looking for, perhaps this is only a marketing note, not an actual real-world improvement.

But as an overall whole, this toaster is stylish, toasts well, and is well-built and I would fully recommend it.

cute appreance