Other Irons:

T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron

Pros

Cons

There is no other iron!

This is  by far the best iron I have ever used. There are major aspects of an iron and there are minor aspects of an iron.  The major aspects are the things that keep your clothes from catching on fire. The setting are appropriate. The correct amount of water comes out. All of the things you would expect from an iron are given to you by this prodcut. Then there are all of the little things nuances of ironing. The cord management system is a huge asset for this particular iron. As any ironing veteran can speak to, the cord being in the way can not only cost a substantial amount of time, but can also become a major irritant as one attemps to effectively iron. The water level display is transpartent and easy to read. I've had other irons that force you to try to guess how much water you have left. It has an automatic shut off when left dormant which can save a lot of people a lot of pain and heartache. I would recommend this iron to anyone in the market. You WILL NOT go wrong by purchasing this product.

Tefal Iron works very well!

When I first used the iron, I fell in love with it. It worked great on my shirts and all, and I was more than happy for a few weeks. Though, as I started using it more and more, I realized that its effects were almost "wearing off," as it took much longer to iron a shirt that I had just ironed a few weeks prior. I don't know if that's just me, but now, after about two months of having it, it definitely does not work as well as it used to. But it's still better than many irons, mind me.

Sure, it is easy to use indeed. The wrinkles are easily gotten rid of it with the iron, and it's super easy to function and operate. Yet, like I said, its effects seem to not work so well after using it consistently for a few weeks. Maybe that's just like with every product, but this one seems a bit too drastic. In either case, it's still a good purchase! Recommended.

Love this iron!

from Davie, FL

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

The T_Fal Ultraglide Easycord Steam iron is one of the best irons I have ever owned. This iron does exactly what an iron is supposed to do. The steam comes out evenly and efficiently to remove wrinkles from my clothes. I would recommend this for anyone who is on a budget that wants to have wrinkle-free clothing.

Like I previously stated, this iron performs exactly how it is supposed to. The steam comes out evenly, and it always removes even the deepest of wrinkles from my clothes.

Safety
The safety of an iron all depends on if you have common sense or not. As long as you know that you should not touch the iron while it's hot, then you should be fine.

You just use a damp rag to wipe it off while it is cool and not plugged in.

So simple to use. You just plug it in, wait for it to heat up, and you can start ironing.

Very sturdy and durable. I've never had a problem with it.

Teal is my favorite color, so I absolutely adore this iron.

T-Fal Iron

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

This F_Fal Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron is the best iron I have ever had. I am so happy that I choise this one when I was iron shopping. I love that the cord is up and out of the way . IT steams all the wrinkles and presses my clothes where they look professionally done. I have even pressed my husbands suits and ties with it. It puts a nice crease in my teenagers ROTC shirt as well as slacks. I love I nice crisp crease in my pants. IT is light weight and easy to handle. As the name says it just glides. You don't have to put any pressure on it. Just guild it as it glides across your clothes. I think anyone who buys it would be happy with the performance.

I have no complaints at all about this iron.

Safety
There is always a little issue of safely with an iron but as long as your careful and make sure not to leave it if you are not there with it, you shouldn't have a a problem.

Very easy to use.. Plug in, heat up, and let it glide

Seems to be durable. I do not anticipate dropping it or abusing it in anyway. I am sure it will last a very long time.

Very stylish design

Love it!

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

This is very easy to use and glides right over my clothes and makes them perfectly smooth and ready to seize the day. It was a nice price for my budget. To be honest, I chose this steam iron because it is my favorite color. That's what makes me love it. I clean it with a wet wipe and it's good to go. It works on all sorts of fabrics.

• Safety:

Out presses all the rest

from La Grange, IL

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

I hate ironing. The drudgery ,the chore ,the wrinkled mess, standing over a stiff board with a wrinkled shirt - however there is satisfying like a freshly pressed shirt that is still warm from the iron. The T-Fal Ulraglide Easycord Steam Iron makes this job slide like a breeze! The iron heats up very quickly and glides over the most stubborn days old wrinkles. The Easycord slips in iron for easy storage. Its hard to fawn over an iron but why not make a terrible job fun and that is what the T-Fal iron does.

• Safety:

Ultraglide is worth the money

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

I never spent big bucks on an iron before, and so I never knew how much effort, time and frustration I would save compared to the piece of junk I suffered with for so many years.

My husband bought me this iron recently as a gag gift (he was the only one laughing, I can assure you), but I am now so happy with it that I actually enjoy ironing now! It works SO much better than the cheap model I had before.

I really can't recommend it highly enough! The only downside is the price, but that's an acceptable trade-off.

It gets out every wrinkle and delivers the perfect amount of heating.

Safety
Other than user error or carelessness, the safety features are a nice plus.

As with any iron, it's a pain to clean the interior (for example if you have hard water), but the exterior is super easy to keep tidy.

It glides easily over any fabric and presses out every ripple and wrinkle perfectly!

so far so good! Time will tell how well this iron holds up but at this point it seems to still be in perfect condition.

I never considered styling on an iron before, but this is quite well done.

• Safety:

stylish design, easy to use, gets job done

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

This machine is great for daily use, yet you might benefit from a higher-end version if you are looking for more features, and a slighter better outcome. It is great for daily, heavy use, and you really will not be disappointed if you use it and take good care of it!!!

T-Fal The IRON to BEAT all IRONS

from Glen Burnie, MD

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

This is a great iron. I purchased it to take on vacation. I love T-Fal and its ultraglide sole plate. There are no others like it on the market.

Out performs any iron I have ever used and I have used alot of irons. Has a good usable life span and does a great job w/steam and corner pressing.

Safety
Turns off if left on too long.

Self cleaning on most of the models

Very easy to use and huge water reserve area.

These guys last forever as long as you clean them and take care of the everyday stuff to keep them going.

I love the design of these irons and they are made very well and all the buttons are in the right places.

• Safety:

The T-fal Ultraglide is a quality steam iron for a nice price.

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

The only trouble with this iron might be tracking one down - For some reason, T-fal irons can be hard to find in-store. You'll probably want to call around for a bit until you track down the T-fal Ultraglide.

However, it's worth the trouble if you want a nice, reliable, high quality steam iron - and, trust me, if you iron regularly, you do. I finally tracked this down after having two expensive irons sputter out or just stop working entirely in less than a year and returning two (more expensive) new irons that leaked or spat water straight out of the box.

That said, it's an iron. And, unlike most of the other irons I've tried in the past five or so years, it actually works. It probably isn't going to amaze you, but it will let you steam and iron your clothes on a daily basis without giving the urge to chunk it through the wall. It heats up fast, doesn't leak, doesn't spit, and does what you expect it to do without a lot of fuss.

A good iron really is an important investment...mom was right!

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about T-FAL Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron:

My mom always told me that a good iron was one household item worth investing in...but like most children, experience was the real teacher. All my college days I used a small travel iron and with my very narrow experience had dubbed ironing as the absolute worst home-chore ever. When I got married I retired my college iron and put the T-fal iron on my gift registry (at the recommendation of my mom). And I got it! While I can't say that I absolutely love ironing now having a quality iron DOES make all the difference in the world when it comes to the ease of the chore! Ironing isn't enjoyable but it doesn't have to last for 10 minutes per shirt (with results that still lack!!!). I love my T-fal iron...it glides very gently, evenly distributes the steam, evenly distributes the heat, and has a variety of settings which tailor it to any fabric. It's a great gift for any niave bride-to-be like or just a plain good investment (and not even that expensive) for anyone else!

Tefal Iron works very well!

from Brea, CA