Other Irons:
T-FAL Iron with Auto Shut-off

T-FAL Iron with Auto Shut-off

Gotta love Tefal!

Comments about T-FAL Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I have not had my Tefal Iron with Auto Shut Off for very long, but so far, I really love it! It is great! My husband's work clothes look better than ever and so do my church clothes! I do not have to worry all the time if I left my iron on any more. The auto shut off has to be my favorite feature about this iron. If you have never had a Tefal Iron with Auto Shut Off before, then what are you waiting for?! Go get one! You won't regret it!!

This is a very good iron! I love it and strongly recommend it!

Safety
I just love the Auto Shut Off feature! I do not find myself running errands and wondering the whole time if I left the iron on anymore.

I do not much like cleaning my Tefal Iron.

This is a very easy iron to use.

I have not had it for very long, so I cannot say too much about durability. However I use it all the time and it seems to be doing pretty good.

The Tefal Iron with Auto Shut Off is by far the prettiest iron I have ever owned.

• Safety:

Tefal, you ar Hot Stuff

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about T-FAL Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I picked up the Tefal FV4379003 Iron with Auto Shut-off not too long ago.  I work in the medical field and our scrubs just look more professional when pressed.  This iron is a gem.  My favorite feature is the auto-shut off.  Saves me from worrying.

If you were in surgery, would you want YOUR nurse wondering the whole time if she (or he)had turned off the iron?  Think about it.....