Other Tablets:

Pros

Cons

Not a good tablet

Comments about Sylvania 7-Inch Mini Tablet:

I purchased this tablet through a discount website. Once I received it I discovered that the wifi capability is extremely limited regardless of the speed that you have at home. I could not keep a wifi strength for longer than five minutes in order to even download any apps.

• App Availability:

This is a great tablet for a great and reasonable price

from Richlands, NC

Comments about Sylvania 7-Inch Mini Tablet:

I had recently purchased the Sylvania Mini as a replacement for a Pan digital. I love this tablet. It has all the updated features just like the more expensive tablet and lots of memory. I had as a precaution purchased a sd card as well just as a back up and I have never as of yet had to use it. I have downloaded lots of great books and of course lots of games for my son. He loves it as well. The touch screen is not very sensitive and if you accidentally touch it you wont loose your spot or go off to another page. The only real problem I have noticed with the tablet is the battery life. If you are doing anything like reading or playing games you better have a back up power source. And it will just shut off on you when the battery is low, Other than that I love this tablet Way worth the money ..

Battery Life
Battery life is poor, games and reading with completely diminish the battery in no time and it will automatically shut off on you . Must have a back up plan in regards to battery like a power cord.

Processing Speed
Most of the time the processing speed is fair to good. I have not run into any problems as of yet

Weight
Not to light weight you know you are holding something on your lap or in your hands. You wont stand up and drop it on the floor not remembering its there.

App Availability
1000s of apps just like the more expensive tablets. Great selection. And majority of the apps are available for this tablet to. I have only run into a problem twice when the app was not compatible with the tablets programming.

Love it! Very sleek light weight not to heavy. Does not however fit into the standard sleeve for 7 inch tablets. Hard to find sleeves and cases. either to big or to small.

I have never dropped my tablet and hope I never do. I am not sure about the durability as I don't mistreat my electronics and treat them with kid glove. So as of current I would have to say I haven't had any problems with this tablet and the durability

good 1st tablet

from 81006

Comments about Sylvania 7-Inch Mini Tablet:

Inexpensive option for viewing email, read books, play games. Size is easy to put into carryon bag or even purse.

Battery Life
fairly good battery time

Processing Speed
Speed is rather slow next to other tablets I use

Weight
weight is good

App Availability
Lots of anroid apps are available now

navigating the layout and where to find things takes a little time

no issues