Other Condiments:
Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce

Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce

Pros

Cons

Once you try this BBQ sauce, you won't try another!

My husband and I have so many people hooked on **Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce. **Why? Because this is the best tasting BBQ sauce we have ever tried (we have tried them all I think) and others that have tried it will say the same.

This was perfected by a Chicago man named Chef Larry (it is the family recipe) and he hit the nail on the head with this sauce. We will use it on ribs, chicken, sausages, baked potatoes, fries, eggs, burgers...just so many ways to use this product. We don't buy ketchup anymore.

It is available in 18 oz, 28 oz, 40 oz and, 80 oz bottles (now we are talking BBQ). It is a tangy, thick and sweet with a kick BBQ sauce and so far the original is the our favorite. They also have: Honey, Hickory & Brown Sugar, Ray's Hot 'N Spicy and Sweet Vidalia Onion (this one is also very good).

We were over by my sister in law's pig roast and someone brought over another brand of BBQ sauce and she thanked them (put it in the kitchen, tucked away) and when the party was over...She asked me what they were thinking because it wasn't Sweet Baby Rays...She then got a call later on (the person that gave her the other brand) and they asked what kind of sauce was used on the pork...We had another converter to **Sweet Baby Rays**!

We do goodie boxes with friends in London and in "Aussie land". We always pack in a bottle of S.B.R. Each of them raved about the taste and it is requested for future goodie boxes.

If you haven't tried **Sweet Baby Ray's** yet...You really must...you too will be hooked. You can find it in the BBQ sauce section of your food store or super store. I need more stars for this sauce!

Sweet Baby Ray's is exactly what it says it is: Sweet

My husband and I look for very different things in our barbeque sauce - I prefer a much smokier sort of taste and he prefers a very sweet, tangy zip - and since he likes barbeque sauce on a whole lot more things than I do, Sweet Baby Ray's is what we have in our house!  I realize there are probably different variations on Sweet Baby Ray's flavors so maybe I just haven't found the perfect one for me.  We seem to use it most on chicken and pork chops and once every so often on ribs. The top reason I don't give this more stars, however, is that high fructose corn syrup is the FIRST ingredient. I question anything proclaiming itself as "gourmet" when it contains high fructose corn syrup in it - especially as the first ingredient.  Aside from that, it IS a very tasty barbeque sauce and pretty popular with our whole family. Both my brother-in-law and mother-in-law (who makes the BEST ribs ever) use it.

If it where up to me I would add to everything I eat!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

Who cares if its just "smoky ketchup?" This stuff is great!!! I love it! i usually make BBQ chicken once a week just so I could put the BBQ sauce!! I will never buy another brand of BBQ every again. I was hooked since the first time I tried this sauce. Its simply amazing and no other brand out there compares to it. I love BBQ with this sauce only I could eat  a whole big rack of them. Mmmmm!!

Dellicious BBQ Sauce!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce is cheap and delicious! Whenever I crave a hearty snack, I'll squeeze a little Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce over some frozen meatballs and microwave them for about 3 minutes, stirring every minute or so. Just the right sweetness and tang to it. It's also great mixed in with burgers as a substitute to Worchesteshire sauce.

YUMMMIE SWEET BABY RAY'S

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

***SWEET BABY RAY'S IS THE BEST BBQ SAUCE I HAVE EVER HAD....I LOVE TO USE IT FOR A MARINADE, OR JUST A DIPPING SAUCE. I EVEN USE IT ON MY SCRABBLED EGGS. WHAT ELSE CAN I TELL U BUT THAT IT'S THE BEST SAUCE EVER.***

Yummo!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

I didnt know this brand at first and my husband told me to try it because its good. well, i tried it and its AWESOME! its rich and for me it has the right blend of spices, sweetness and tanginess to it. Give it a try you'll love it.

cant get enough!

from Selbyville, DE

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

my father in law turned my family onto this sauce.

now we go though a bottle a week.

my kids love it and put it on everything.

nothing else compares to the taste

i think it is the best tasting sauce around!

Simply Yummy

from Chicago, IL

***Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sause is "simply yummy!"  ***

***It's so good I can hardly wait til summer comes to light up the grill, and bar-B-Q some spare ribs with Sweet Baby Rays' sauce over it.  I can taste it already, in fact, my mouth is watering right now.  If you haven't tried Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce yet, make sure you put it on your grocery list for the next time you go shopping.***

The best BBQ sauce in a container!

from Westford, MA

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce is the best!  It's nice and thick so it stays on the meat (I always use it on chicken).  We also use it to dip the cooked chicken in.  The flavor is superb! You can't get much better from a grocery store.

Awesome all-around good sauce!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

We are now officially a Sweet Baby Ray's family!  If we could never buy another brand of barbeque sauce, that would be fine!   Sweet Baby Ray's is not too hot, not too sweet, not too tomatoey -- it's just right.  Goldilocks would love it  :)   The consistency is good - not too thick or thin.  It's also visually appealing and gives food a nice color.  We use it for dipping a lot, too.  I've been a barbeque fan my whole life (my family is from Western Kentucky which has its own "style" of bbq), and have tried many, many sauces over the years.  This is hands down the best, in my opinion.

Sweet Baby Rays is sweet indeed.

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce is so tasty that you will feel as though you went to a delicious barbecue restaurant rather than making dinner at your own home.  I make most things from scratch (including spaghetti sauce, taco seasoning, homemade hot cocoa, pancake mix, and enchilada sauce.)  I actually have a very yummy recipe for homemade barbecue sauce as well but even though my family enjoys that recipe, it is nowhere near as tasty as Sweet Baby Rays.  Generally my family prefers the from scratch food but we enjoy this one processed ingredient so much.  We have used our Sweet Baby Rays for everything from simple barbecue chicken and barbecue cups to lil' smokies and bbq chicken pizza.  It has such flavor that it is not difficult to see why it is such a popular brand.  Even my toddler loves the flavor of the origional sauce, it is not to spicy for him...he just asks for more chicken please.

Sweet Baby Rays Review

from Fostoria, OH

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

This is a great BBQ sauce for the people with a sweet tooth. I just love this sauce because of the sweetness. It has great flavor and is used in some Restaurnat kitchens. They even sell a huge container of this so you can have this around so you never run out, lol. I have seen this sold at wal-Mart.