Other Condiments:
Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce

Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce

Pros

Cons

Once you try this BBQ sauce, you won't try another!

My husband and I have so many people hooked on **Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce. **Why? Because this is the best tasting BBQ sauce we have ever tried (we have tried them all I think) and others that have tried it will say the same.

This was perfected by a Chicago man named Chef Larry (it is the family recipe) and he hit the nail on the head with this sauce. We will use it on ribs, chicken, sausages, baked potatoes, fries, eggs, burgers...just so many ways to use this product. We don't buy ketchup anymore.

It is available in 18 oz, 28 oz, 40 oz and, 80 oz bottles (now we are talking BBQ). It is a tangy, thick and sweet with a kick BBQ sauce and so far the original is the our favorite. They also have: Honey, Hickory & Brown Sugar, Ray's Hot 'N Spicy and Sweet Vidalia Onion (this one is also very good).

We were over by my sister in law's pig roast and someone brought over another brand of BBQ sauce and she thanked them (put it in the kitchen, tucked away) and when the party was over...She asked me what they were thinking because it wasn't Sweet Baby Rays...She then got a call later on (the person that gave her the other brand) and they asked what kind of sauce was used on the pork...We had another converter to **Sweet Baby Rays**!

We do goodie boxes with friends in London and in "Aussie land". We always pack in a bottle of S.B.R. Each of them raved about the taste and it is requested for future goodie boxes.

If you haven't tried **Sweet Baby Ray's** yet...You really must...you too will be hooked. You can find it in the BBQ sauce section of your food store or super store. I need more stars for this sauce!

Sweet Baby Ray's is exactly what it says it is: Sweet

My husband and I look for very different things in our barbeque sauce - I prefer a much smokier sort of taste and he prefers a very sweet, tangy zip - and since he likes barbeque sauce on a whole lot more things than I do, Sweet Baby Ray's is what we have in our house!  I realize there are probably different variations on Sweet Baby Ray's flavors so maybe I just haven't found the perfect one for me.  We seem to use it most on chicken and pork chops and once every so often on ribs. The top reason I don't give this more stars, however, is that high fructose corn syrup is the FIRST ingredient. I question anything proclaiming itself as "gourmet" when it contains high fructose corn syrup in it - especially as the first ingredient.  Aside from that, it IS a very tasty barbeque sauce and pretty popular with our whole family. Both my brother-in-law and mother-in-law (who makes the BEST ribs ever) use it.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce is absolutely wonderful. I have tried almost all of their flavors, and have not been disappointed yet! The sauce is thick, which is important when using it to marinate meats, as well as when you are using it as a dipping sauce.

I never liked bbq sauce before this

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

I have never been a fan of bbq sauce at all. My boyfriend eats sweet baby rays on everything and he talked me into trying it one day. At first, I wasn't crazy about it, but after a while I feel in love with it. It has a great taste that is nothing like any other kind of bbq sauce. The price is decent, but to make it better, I'm always finding sweet baby rays on sale. I now use it on everything too. I even use it to replace the ketchup in my meatloaf!

I even put this sauce on salad.

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

I know it’s kind of gross to put barbecue sauce on salad, but I’m not that into most dressings. Sweet Baby Ray’s is the best tasting barbecue sauce I’ve ever had. It’s not too smoky or tangy, and it has just the right amount of flavor and zest. It’s perfect for dressing any kind of meat (or I suppose vegetable.) It must be popular because the supermarket near me is always selling out.

Ummummumm..Delicioso goodness!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

This bbq sauce taste great. You don't have to add anything to it and it's thick and rich. It makes your food smackscrumscious to the bone..Great buy and it's cost worthy. I use this product very often. It's one of my main ingredients when I bbq. It's great on ribs, chicken, hamburgers, fries, etc. It come in different flavors from honey to hickory, the combos are endless!I would recommend this sauce to anyone who at least claims to be a great grill-master..lol

Sweet Baby Ray's is Da Stuff Dot Com!

from Kilmarnock, VA

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

I heard a lot of friends raving about Sweet Baby Ray's products, so I thought I'd give them a try. Am I ever glad I did! I started out with the Original Barbecue Sauce and said, "Now is the way it's done."

I've never been a big fan of most commercial barbecue sauces. They're usually too sweet for my taste. Sweet Baby Ray's is a very nice balance of sweet, sour, and spice-- just the right touch that doesn't overwhelm the taste of the meat. I've used it with pork and beef. I'll bet it's twice as good on chicken. Who knows? The next time I buy lamb, I'll slather on some Sweet Baby Ray's Original to see how that works.

The consistency of Sweet Baby Ray's is really good. Too many bottled sauces are thick as glue. This one is different. It's thick without blorting out in big messy gobs. Sweet Baby Ray's adheres to the meat nicely and doesn't slither off into the coals.

I like the price of Sweet Baby Ray's Original, too. You can pay a lot more or you can pay a bit less, but this one is the best bang for my buck, I've found.

Once you try this BBQ sauce, you won't try another!

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

Slap this sauce on your meats, you will love it!

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

I refuse to use any other barbecue sauce, other than Sweet Baby Ray's Award winning sauce. It has just the right blends of sweet and tangy, you can taste the brown sugar in all its sweetness, but also taste the tomatoe and smoke flavor.  This sauce won a riboff,  beating out over 700 entries. When I am in charge of grilling, Sweet baby Ray's is not far from the grill. Taste great on chicken, pork, steaks and burgers. Its a nice thick sauce, no wimpy runny sauce here. Slap this sauce on your meats, and you will will fall in love with this barbecue sauce! Comes in a great easy to squeeze bottle, and at a great price.

PERFECT.

from Burleson, TX

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

The label says it all for this product. It's taste and consitency is PERFECT for beef. Not so much for chicken, but I'm certainly not complaining! And the price is barely above the cheaper, less tasty brands!

The Best BBQ Sauce Ever

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

I am fussy when it comes time for barbecue sauce. I used to use Kraft's Barbecue Sauce until I tried Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ Sauce. The taste is remarkable. I use it all the time and I even use it in my baked beans. There is just something about Sweet Baby Ray's that is like no other. It is one that if you have never tried it is a MUST try and you won't be disappointed.

The Best Ever that you may bite your fingers in the process.

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce:

What can I say about the best barbecue sauce on the planet.  Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce is the best sauce I have ever tasted and the only sauce I use.  The sweet honey rich taste of barbecue flavor resonates within your palate that sometimes you may forget your own name.  They have several flavors in which are all good.  You could burn your food to a crisp but after you pour this barbecue sauce on it, you will think that food is cajun.It is the worst thing in the world to have nasty barbecuse sauce on ribs however you can use sweet baby rays to cover up any mistakes made or to blend with the nasty sauce to make incredible sauce.  I cannot stress enough how you are missing out if you have never tasted this sauce before.  It is tangy thick and delicious.  You may want to wear gloves while eating with sweet baby ray's sauce so you won't bite your fingers off.  Whenever this sauce is on sale, stock up because you will not be disappointed.