Other Snacks & Cookies:
Healthy snacks
Sunsweet
Sunsweet - Ones (prunes)

Sunsweet - Ones (prunes)

Individually wrapped dried prunes made by Sunsweet.

Comments about Sunsweet - Ones (prunes):

I was surprised by how much I liked Sunsweet prunes. I really love the "Ones". These are individually wrapped dried prunes. The packaging makes it so easy to take them on the go; like in my lunch or to work with me. Try the Sunsweet prunes. You might be pleasantly surprised too.

SUNSWEET ONES - PRUNES ARE SWEET AND SCRUMPTIOUS!

from Weaubleau, MO

Comments about Sunsweet - Ones (prunes):

Sunsweet Ones Super Select California Prunes (dried Plums) are sweet and absolutely scrumptious! They are a super soft, tender, juicy, tempting healthy treat, (fruit ) that will trick you into thinking you had an unhealthy snack of a junk food origin!  Sunsweet Ones Select California Prunes are individually wrapped and  easy to open with your hands. Perfect healthy food fruit snack, especially if you suffer from constipation or irregularity. (which I do! UGH!)  Sunsweet Ones comes in a nifty plastic re-sealable cannister container that makes storage easy and fun! You can easily use the container as a "take-along" when traveling, or add a "ONE" pack to your kids lunch! Your children  will be getting a healthy fruit snack that they will, believe me when I tell you, EAT and LOVE!  Sunsweet Ones Super Select California Prunes will add dietary fibre, vitamin A, Calcium, and iron to your daily diet. The best part . . .they are delicious and you'll want more than ONE!

An easy & clean way to eat prunes!

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Sunsweet - Ones (prunes):

Providing my kids with health snacks can be quite a chore.  Sunsweet Ones are individually wrapped prunes.  There is no mess at all and stay fresh through the last one.   Even my kids love them!  They are not expensive at all.  And we all know that prunes help keep your system regular.