2.3
Sunsilk
Sunsilk shampoo

Sunsilk shampoo

2.3

You might like it, not me!

Comments about Sunsilk shampoo:

Throughout the years I have tried my hands on more than a score of shampoos, and still I am struggling to find the best one. Sunsilk shampoo is one of the lot, which I tried many years back. I was not at all satisfied with the product. What made me to purchase this product was the TV commercial, where they showed bright, lustrous, strong hair as a result of using Sunsilk shampoo. I believed the advertisement shows the truth, I was such a kid!
About this shampoo, it's very thick, foams well, but other than that, NOTHING! It was making me lose hair, bunches of hair on a daily basis. I gave up on this shampoo after three to four washes. This was no better than many more shampoos I have tried over the years. I really wonder sometimes that it might be better to use just plain water to wash the hair. I will not recommend this product to anyone, because I do not remember it doing any good for my hair.

Sunsilk is better than some

from Hastings, NE

Comments about Sunsilk shampoo:

This is a product I stumbled upon on my quest to find really great shampoo. I was definitely moving up the shampoo ladder by the time I got here. The bottle looked really nice, and I'd seen some good commercials on television. Plus, it was more expensive than other brands, so I figured it had to be better. I was not disappointed. It was better than the shampoo I had used previously. I used the volumizing shampoo, and it really gave my hair a lot of life, and its accompanying conditioner gave me the exact right amount of moisture. However, I was never really a fan of the smell. It didn't smell bad, but it also wasn't something I was fond of smelling. It also got to the point where I would have to use a different shampoo (just for one day) to get rid of the build-up.  It was nothing bad, but I was not fond of switching back and forth. Like I said, it is a good shampoo, it just has some drawbacks.

Sunsilk makes you Bald !

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Sunsilk shampoo:

Most people in north america are suffering hair loss due to some chemicals added to shampoos and conditioners.  I don't know which one of these it is that makes hair fall but I noticed a big difference once I changed from sunsilk or anyone of those commercial shampoos to another foreign made shampoo with no big brand name or just plain soap !!!  Just like Sunsilk, others such as Garnier, Pantene, Dove, Olay or Neutrogena are no better.  That's why most people keep getting BALD at such a young age these days.  I hope someone can find out what is in these shampoo and get the word out to people.