2.7

2.7

ok i guess

from Kansas City, KS

Comments about Sunsilk Split End Repair Shampoo:

Sun silk is a good product for the price. It dosn't help with my split ends like its aspose to but most shampoos leve a waxy build up in in my hair sun silk dosn't. It makes my hair smell good. Although I'm not truley impressed with the product it does make my hair feel soft and smell good. I guess I'm cursed with split ends.

Sunsilk Split End Repair Shampoo Works Great

from Portland, OR

Comments about Sunsilk Split End Repair Shampoo:

I love Sun Silk! Aside from how great it smells, it's one of the few shampoos I can use on my thick hair which actually leave it feeling soft and manageable. I've noticed it's a bit cheaper than most shampoos on the market, which is a bonus in these times of economic troubles.

No!No!No!

from Winnsboro, LA

Comments about Sunsilk Split End Repair Shampoo:

This shampoo is horrible. I am not picky about shampoo normally. I used the shampoo and the conditioner. It left my hair feeling course and dry.

My husband usually doen't care what kind of shampoo we use. He did not like this one. He asked me not to buy it anymore. I had already decided not to buy it as well.

I like for my shampoo to leave my hair feeling clean and soft. This shampoo just did not do that for my hair.