Other Hair Conditioners:

Sunsilk DeFrizz Captivating Curls Conditioner

I love Sunsilk products.

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Sunsilk DeFrizz Captivating Curls Conditioner:

I love the Sunsilk products. The smell and great and make you hair look even better. I have very curly hair and with alot of inexpensive shampoos and conditioners I cant even get a brush though them, but with sunsilk it makes my hair feel like .. well.. SILK!! Very pleased!

Sunsilk de frizz shampoo tames frizz and leaves hair silky

from Belleville, IL

Comments about Sunsilk DeFrizz Captivating Curls Conditioner:

Sunsilk de frizz  conditioner is a very good product.  I have been using it in combination with the Sunsilk de frizz conditioner for about two years now.  My hair is somewhat curly and wavy and is prone to getting dry and frizzy.  Sunsilk de frizz conditioner has really helped me to be able to manage my hair.  I use it every time I wash my hair and it doesn't build up or make my hair feel flat.  Since my hair is frizzy it tangles very easily.  After using this product I can easily run a comb through my hair to get the tangles out.  This product helps to define and smooth my curls so my hair looks smooth and silky.  My hair is in much better condition now than it was before I started using Sunsilk de frizz conditioner.  The one problem I have with this product is that it doesn't smell that great.  The scent is not bad, I just don't care for it very much.  I still use the product because it works so great.  If you have dry, frizzy hair you should give Sunsilk de frizz conditioner a try.  It really works on my hair and makes me feel more beautiful every time I use it!

Sunsilk is a steal of a deal!

from Makinen, MN

Comments about Sunsilk DeFrizz Captivating Curls Conditioner:

Sunsilk is a great find for the price.  It is inexpensive and works great.  I have very dry hair because of blowdrying and coloring it.  Sunsilk makes it feel silky and healthy.  My husband even likes to use it for his hair!  Sometimes I can't find it because he takes it into his shower.  Being a very busy mother, I like it that I can find it at the departments stores.  I like to switch up my hair products, but this is the one I always go back to.  I think that if I had to chose one product that is the best for your money, it would be Sunsilk.  I don't have the money to spend on expensive products.  I especially hate it when I spend money and I don't like the product.  Sunsilk is a product that you won't be disappointed with.  It doesn't cost a lot but it feels like it does.  I would recommend Sunsilk to my family and friends.  It doesn't matter what kind of hair you have because there are so many different kinds.  It makes my naturally curly hair manageable!

It's the only brand that tames and defines my curly hair.

from Chapin, SC

Comments about Sunsilk DeFrizz Captivating Curls Conditioner:

Both the Shampoo and Conditioner together work wonders. I use the leave in creme after i wash my hair and just let it air dry.

I have no frizzy hair now. It's great. I don't have to worry about uncontrollable hair anymore. Once I am done washing, conditioning, and put creme in my hair, I don't have to tough it again, and it looks amazing.

Nice, but no miracle worker

from Issaquah, WA

Comments about Sunsilk DeFrizz Captivating Curls Conditioner:

Sunsilk Anti-Frizz Conditioner is a decent conditioner, but there was nothing truly unique about it. I will finish the bottle, but I don't think I will purchase another when I am done. It didn't really do much for my frizz. However, I liked the scent, and it's very inexpensive. If you have mild frizz, this might help, but it didn't work for my wild hair. If you just need a basic conditioner, this might work for you.