Other Hair Conditioners:
Conditioner for Dry Hair
Sunsilk
Sunsilk Conditioner

Sunsilk Conditioner

Good for long, damaged, black hair

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Sunsilk Conditioner:

I have color treated hip length black hair. I'm always looking for good conditioners that help me keep my hair shiny and soft, because the ends frizz up, and the shine needs restoration after daily washings. This product is inexpensive and suits all my needs, making my hair shine in the sun, and keeps it hydrated and soft.

I apply this after a shampooing, and it makes my hair feel softer and bouncier. Without this conditioner, my hair also looks dull and frizzy.

Subtle, but clean and fresh scent. Entirely appropriate.

Good-Bye Dry Brittle Hair!

from Suffolk, VA

Comments about Sunsilk Conditioner:

I am a unique 38 year old African American mother of 3 and grandmother of 1 that constantly change my hair styles and hair color which causes my hair to become very dry.

I have tried Pantene, Silkience, and a host of hair products that promised to cure dry brittle hair without any success.

Sunsilk delivers everything that it promises. My hair is now more radiant, silky and smooth. The shampoo is excellent as well. I have never been so pleased with any hair product. When complimented on my hair I always recommend Sunsilk Shampoo and conditioner.

Before using Sunsilk I suffered with dry scalp and and dandruff, but after Sunsilk I haven't had dandruff since.

I also had a problem with my hair shedding, not after Sunsilk. I recommend this product to anyone suffering with dry, brittle hair, dry scalp, dandruff or just plain ol' dull hair. Not to mention that it works well on all hair types.