3.4
Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme

Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme

3.4

Sunsilk Anti-Flat Volumizing Creme gives the 'Wow' factor

After using Sunsilk Anti-Flat shampoo, I wanted to try their Weightless Volumizing Creme.  I have baby fine hair and after washing it I look almost bald.

The shampoo worked...Read complete review

The shampoo worked great and my hair felt squeaky clean.  I didn't use a conditioner, so I towel dried my hair, and then applied the weightless volumizing creme.  It was a thicker creme than the shampoo and had the same pleasant fragrance.

I worked it well into my hair and then made sure it went right from the roots to the ends.  I even rubbed it into my scalp.

This is a 'leave in' product so no further rinsing to do.  I then blow dried my hair, used the curling iron, back-combed it, and then styled it into a French twist.  It was so easy to manage and my hair wasn't close to my head.  The sides, top, and back had volume.

I can't be one hundred percent sure that it was just the creme that did this.  I honestly think it was both products together.  However, it gave me the 'Wow factor' and for that it gets 5 stars.

Weightless, yes. Anti-Flat? Not for me. This FELL flat!

I am not impressed with **Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme**. I think it is a decent product for those with shorter or thinner hair but, for someone with very long, mid back, heavy hair, this product falls flat. **My Use **I bought this a few months ago hoping to find an inexpensive product that added volume to my long hair while keeping it soft and shiny. The pump top is handy but there is no top to cover it for travel or storage which could be an issue in crowded bags or cabinets. The crème is thin and floral. Very floral. It's nice but a bit overwhelming. I use a couple of pumps to cover my hair, which is straight and needs all the volume it can get. When my hair is dry, it isn't crunchy as promised but it is no more full or bouncy than if I used nothing. I don't notice any difference in the volume of my hair although it is a bit softer. My hair isn't greasy or extra limp. It's just ... the same as it always is with a touch more softness. I tried using the crème when my hair was towel dried and when it was nearly dry, both times with a hair dryer. I used a diffuser once and a regular dryer the other and both results were the same. No added volume. Because my hair is so long now and so incredibly stubborn, it takes extraordinary products to give it bounce and fullness. I have found some but **Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Crème** isn't one of them. I think this is best used on shorter to medium length hair. It doesn't seem to have the power to add volume to long or very long hair. **Conclusion** I hoped this product would work for my fine, super straight hair but it just couldn't get the job done. I think it could be a good product for those with short to medium length hair but, although my hair was softer, it didn't do what I had hoped it would. For me, this is a 2 star product but I suspect it may be rated higher by those with shorter, less stubborn hair. I recommend that you try it only if your hair is shoulder length or shorter or very, very fine. Those with heavy, long hair may not get the fullness promised.

Only volumizer that doesn't make my fine hair crunchy

from Schaumburg, IL

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

This is the only product I have used on my 15 year journey of volumizing my fine, flat hair that has given me texture and body without leaving my hair sticky or crunchy.  It could stand to offer more volume, but for now, it is the best I have found and I would be very sad to see it go off the market

Works, but needs Repeats

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

This product helps to add a slight volume to my hair, but I mainly use it to smooth and de-frizz. To give volume, it needs multiple applications throughout the day.The pump-action top is easy to use, and the product design works well.  The product itself is not slimy, it has the consistancy of lotion, and works right into my hair.I put a small amount in my hair while still wet, and it works sufficiently for smoothing and de-frizzing

This is BLAH

from Clinton, SC

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

I tried this product and was so not impressed! I was disappointed in the way it did nothing but sit in my hair! I do not recommend this to anyone trying to get volume or the oomph in your hair. The only this going for it is the pump top and is reasonably priced. I really thought coming from agood company the product would do it's job, but I had to "Fire" the product from my bathroom cabinet. Sorry guys, but unless you got money to waste, this is not the product to do the job!

Volumizing creme? Should be anti-volume.....

from Beresford, SD

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

I have baby-fine hair and am always looking for something to give me the volumn I so desparately want.  This product did absolutely nothing for me.  It was as if I did not use any hair product at all.  Even though I am not a wasteful person.... after a couple of uses and no results, this product went in the garbage and I went back to the store to continue my search....  Would NOT recommend it ever!

not impressed

from San Marcos, CA

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

I wasn't impressed.   I also bought the shampoo/conditioner and wasn't impressed with that either.  After putting a few pumps into my roots/hair and blowdrying, it appears to look the same as if I blowdryed it with no product.  This product doesn't really seem to do a thing for me!

Even my hairdresser notices the difference!

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

I bought these products when a coupon came my way. I am always looking for something to give body to my fine, limp hair.  The results were so good I continue to purchase them, which is rare for me.  I ussually switch up brands all the time.  They are inexpensive and readily available and I can see a definite difference in the look of my hair.  Even my hairdresser asked what I was doing different!

best hair creme i have used in a long time.

from Uehling, NE

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

using all of the sunsilk products makes volumizing easy.  the volumizing creme works great if you are setting your hair or using a curling irion on it but sometimes i just pick and go and that is when this product leaves your hair kinda stiff. a feeling i don't like.  so i don't recommend using it with out curling your hair otherwise it is a great product.

this is not as it seems

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

well let me first start out with this! i tried this product and was really sold on the idea that it would be great for people like me with flat lifeless hair. i used this sunsilk styling cream for about 1 week. hmm i didnt see any results in that time. i can honestly say it made my hair flatter and oily .my hair  had no body and was flatter from using this cream. this product is not for myself. i totaly would not recommend this to my friends or family members.

If it's sounds to good to be true, it is.

from Laurel, MD

Comments about Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme:

This did nothing for me at all. Left my hair  feeling limp regardless of how long I rinsed. There was much hype for this product. Marketing was way over the top for a product that no where at all lived up to the hype. If is sounds to good to be true, it most likely is.

Sunsilk Anti-Flat Volumizing Creme gives the 'Wow' factor