3.2

3.2

Amazing!!

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Sunshine Mills Pup Corn Cheese Flavored Dog Snacks:

These treats are best invention. There is like nothing to them yet dogs go crazy for them. I used to do a pet sitting service for people who went out of town and couldn't take their dogs. I would keep a bag of these in my car. Every dog I saw loved them. It was so easy to get them to do what I wanted them to do if I just brought these out. My own dogs love them too so I have a bag at home for them. They are so light and fluffy and do not seems as fattening as some of the other dog treats that are out there. I can give them to my dogs and not have to worry too much about their weight. I even break them in half so they do not get as much but the bag will also last me a lot longer. I can usually find them at the store in a pretty good size bag which will last me a long time. I swear its like they know what the bag looks like because I pull it off the shelf and they get so excite and then sit really nice and wait for the treat.

These must taste yucky!

from Concord, NC

Comments about Sunshine Mills Pup Corn Cheese Flavored Dog Snacks:

My dogs were given a giant canister of Sunshine Mills Pup Corn treats for Christmas one year, and I think it was the most disappointed they've ever been in a "treat." They eagerly sniffed the container, and then walked away. I couldn't get them to even try a piece, and these dogs will eat anything.

Rather than let it go to waste, I tried offering a couple to my neighbor's dogs. Both dogs are obese and obviously not that finicky about edibles. Even they wouldn't try a piece.

Last resort, I took the container of treats to the animal shelter where I volunteer. Starving dogs will eat anything, right? Wrong. I think out of the 50 dogs I offered a Pup Corn piece to, maybe 4 or 5 would even take it. Of the handful that initially took the treat, only two actually consumed the pieces. The other few dogs spit them out.

In short, if you're looking for a way to show your dog you care, don't bother with these treats. They apparently do not taste very appetizing, even to dogs that will eat almost anything.

My Labrador/Boxer mix will not eat these treats.

Comments about Sunshine Mills Pup Corn Cheese Flavored Dog Snacks:

I expected my sweet dog to really love these treats because he loves both popcorn and cheese, especially cheddar cheese. I also liked the fact that these treats are low in fat, calories, and sodium and are made in the United States, specifically in Red Bay, Alabama. When I gave my sweet puppy one of these treats, he looked content initially, but then he spat it onto the floor. I was very surprised because he tends to like the taste of cheese; the ingredient list on the packaging does not make it clear what type of cheese is present in the product. The ingredient list only makes it clear that "dried cheese product, mono and di-glycerides," and (unfortunately) "yellow #6" are included in these treats. After observing my dog's reaction to one of the treats, I decided to see for myself how exactly one of the offending morsels tastes and was somewhat surprised to find out that the pup corn pieces taste okay, but the cheese taste is barely noticeable. The treats are also very crunchy, but ultimately, my pup gives them two very definite paws down.

My dogs love it

from Bossier City, LA

Comments about Sunshine Mills Pup Corn Cheese Flavored Dog Snacks:

My 3 dogs love these treats. I like them because they are just the right size for any dog, not too big and not too small. Even my cat begs for these things! My dogs especially like the peanut butter flavored variety. The only pet treat we purchase.

My dogs' must-have treats!

from Signal Hill, CA

Comments about Sunshine Mills Pup Corn Cheese Flavored Dog Snacks:

I was first introduced to Pup Corn when I brought my maltese-shihtzu to the vet and they offered him one to distract him from his shots. I was suprised at how much he loved it that I went straight to pick up some of these treats for him on the way home. They come in a variety of flavors, but cheese is his absolute favorite. I give him one every couple of days and he never seems to get sick of these as he does with some other treats. I like that it comes in an easy to open tub that also keeps it fresh. Even when I run out of the treats, I keep the tub to store other treats that comes in bags because honestly, bags are a bit inconvenient in my opinion. They're also not too pricey, so it doesn't put such a big dent in my wallet like most other dog treats. You get a lot, so it'll last for awhile which is a definite plus in my book. To sum it all up, I would say these are my dogs' must-have treats! Even our new puppies love Pup Corn!