Other Juices:
Sunny Delight
Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch

Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch

Lots of Tangy Citrus Flavored Punch

I buy **SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch** frequently.  It’s a nice alternative drink to sodas, flavored water and regular juice.  **SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch **is an orange flavored citrus punch that contains 5% real juice.  It tastes good and is better for you than a soda pop.

**SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch  **

**SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch **contains 100% of your daily requirement of Vitamin C.  The punch contains juice concentrates from the following fruits:  apple, lime, orange, tangerine, and grapefruit.  This combination gives a tangy orange flavor.

Each serving contains 120 calories which is about the same as a soda beverage.   It contains no fat, only 8% sodium and 10% carbohydrates.  Along with vitamin C, it also contains Thiamin.

**My ViewPoint**

****If you like tangy beverages, you will more than likely enjoy a glass of **SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch**.  I like the flavor and enjoy a glass of this beverage with breakfast, for a mid morning snack on weekends or a glass before bed.  One of the reasons, I like this beverage is because it is not as sweet as most juices, although it does have a high sugar content.  This is a fun way to get Vitamin C into your diet and if you think you need a boost in this vitamin, I recommend a glass of **SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch**.  I give **SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch **4 VP’s because **I like it!**

Check the ingredients!

I probably won't be drinking much more of Sunny D Tangy Citrus Punch. I'm all for looking for healthy options for my family. This one is a little tricky. Sunny D is good at making it look like you are getting a lot of vitamins and good stuff in their drink. Don't get me wrong it's not the most unhealthy drink out there. I would much rather my kids get a glass of this then soda. The problem I have is that Sunny D makes itself appear to be like a type of orange juice. It's not. It might have less sugar, but of course orange juice will have more sugar because it's filled with natural sugar from oranges (depending on which type of orange juice you purchase). There are some good orange juices out there. Look on the labels and find things that don't have other ingredients added to it. Back to Sunny D. This has a sweet and tangy taste to it. It's different than an orange juice taste, but it's still good. Just take a look at the ingredients in a bottle of Sunny D. The top ingredient is High Fructose, corn syrup. It also has chemicals, oil and dye in it. Actually this may not be much better for you than soda. It is like giving your kids sugar water that's juice flavored. I would stay away from this drink that pretends to be healthy.

Check the ingredients!

from Puyallup, WA

Sunny D

Comments about Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch:

This is my favorite breakfast drink. It's orange juice that's not loaded plum full of pulp. Waking up with Sunny D is the way to go if you want to start the day off right. For people like to get up and go, it comes in individual 12 oz bottles. So grab a bottle, a granola bar and get going.

Enjoyable by all ages.

Comments about Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch:

My fondness of Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch goes back many years. The sweet tangy taste reminds me of growing up. My children love the taste and we always have to have it as a beverage in our fridge. Unfortunately it only contains about 5% of juice.

Tastes a little bit too acidic

Comments about Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch:

These drinks are popular with kids because they're very sweet, but I find them to be a little bit too acidic for me. They aren't the most unhealthy drink option for kids though. They are very smooth and don't have pulp like fresh orange juice and the flavor is pretty good.

Reminds me of my California childhood.

Comments about Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch:

This product is very nostalgic for me. My mom used to buy it for us all the time, probably because we begged her for it and it was cheaper than orange juice. Sunny Delight Original Citrus has a sweet and sharp citrus flavor. It can be a little too sharp for some, and I've heard people complain that it stings or strips their throat. For me, it is a product I drink on a pretty infrequent basis, since I prefer more natural products. But, every once in a while, I'll buy some Sunny D, and it reminds me of summertime back in the 80s when my life was so much simpler and carefree.

Losing its luster.

Comments about Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch:

Since I was a kid, my mom would always buy my sisters and I Sunny D. I was never a big fan, but my other sisters seemed to love it. Now that I'm only a few years older, eighteen to be exact, my mom still buys us Sunny D, but only to my little sister. Slowly I am noticing that she too is not drinking a lot of Sunny D. I don't know if its because we're growing up, or if the recipe for Sunny D is not the same.

A great drink for kids

Comments about Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch:

I love Sunny D because it tastes really good, but I also like the fact that it has a lot less sugar then most kids drinks. The price is good too. I usually buy the biggest bottles and they last a while, but this does come in a few different sizes. My oldest daughter absolutely loves Sunny D and my younger daughter likes it sometimes.

You can't beat the original.

from Powhatan, VA

Comments about Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch:

Who doesn't love Sunny D.  I have noticed the price keeps climbing higher and higher.  Lately I have bought orange juice instead because the price is not feasible unless it is on sale.  The taste quality have remained true for years. When you buy this product, you know what it's going to taste like.  This product is a staple when my kids are sick because I know they will drink lots of it.

My needed orange juice

from Williamsport, MD

Comments about Sunny Delight SunnyD Tangy Original Citrus Punch:

I never liked the taste of regular orange juice as it had a bad tarty taste to it.  I tried different brands but couldn't find one I liked.  Then, I bought Sunny Delight & feel in love with it.  I purchase this every week & have also bought the little 10 oz. bottles of it to travel with.  I have episodes of low blood sugar attacks & all I have to do is guzzle a little botle of this & I feel better within 5 mins.   It gets into your bloodstream & boosts the sugar level up.  If you have this problem, keep it on hand & it won't hurt to add just a little extra sugar to it if you are using it for this purpose.  Gets into you faster than something that you have to eat.

Lots of Tangy Citrus Flavored Punch