4.8

Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda

4.8

DIET SUNKIST ROCKS!

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

The best diet soda on the U.S. Market today. I love it! No aspartame aftertaste. Sunkist 10 is really good, too. You can't go wrong with this diet drink! TRY IT! You will be hooked! My favorite drink and perfect if you're looking to lose weight. I can't think of anything negative to say. I'm obsessed! My all-time favorite soda. Thank you, Diet Sunkist! :)

Excellent Taste

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

I have had a lifelong addiction or Orange Soda, and I've tasted all of the regular and deit varieties. Though my favorite diet Orange Soda is Orange Crush, Sunkist comes in a close second. I've rated it 10 because it has an excellent overall taste--with a 'deep' orange taste--with no aftertaste. It's refreshing as well, good for chugging every day.

My Summer Go-To Diet Soda!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

In the summer I like a lighter tasting diet soda; I still drink Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke but usually switch to drinking more diet ginger ale and Diet Sunkist. This has a nice carbonated kick to it without having a strong aftertaste; when I have friends over and they want a mixed drink I'll use this instead of regular orange soda and they never say that they can taste a difference.

I do prefer cans over bottles when it comes to soda but in my area they only sell this in the two liter bottles and 16 ounce single serve bottles. Most of the stores have the cans of regular Sunkist but not the diet.

I don't drink a lot of alcohol but I had to try this with vodka to see how it tasted instead of orange juice; the taste was lighter and I liked it better than a regular Screwdriver. If you are going to use this instead of orange juice make sure that kids can't get access to the cups that adults are drinking out of.

An eight ounce serving has no calories, no carbohydrates and no protein but it does have 75 milligrams of sodium. While that might not sound like a lot, if you are trying to limit your salt intake and have a couple glasses of this at day it can add up. There's 27 milligrams of caffeine per serving but that's 1/3 of what you get from a cup of coffee so unless you are caffeine sensitive that amount shouldn't bother you.

Very good diet drink

from TX

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

I love soda so it is hard for me to say no to one. I try not to buy any for the house but my kids and husband bring some home. I broke down one night and bought some Sunkist Diet Soda and was actually impressed with the quality taste of it. I do not usually like diet drinks and cant even force myself to drink them. This is a drink that I will be able to enjoy drinking knowing that it is not as bad for me as regular soda. It is not too sweet nor does it have that artificial taste that others have. It still had the fizz that I was looking for and the bottle held the product's flavor for days. I think this is now my favorite diet soda and would recommend to anyone needing a cold drink without all the calories. I even got a little creative and made my own low fat snack by pouring the soda into my popsicle holders and froze them. Wow what a yummy snack that the whole family loves. And they don't even realize it's a diet product.

The best orange soda!

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

I am a huge fan of regular Sunkist Orange Soda. When I began to watch my waistline, I bought a few liters of the Sunkist Diet Orange Soda. To my surprise, it tasted almost identical to the original, with no calories! This is perfect when I'm craving orange soda. I find a lot of times fruit sodas, when made diet, taste gross and fake! However, this still has the authentic orange soda flavor. I love it!

Diet Sunkist Delivers

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

I am a really big fan of orange sodas ... all types of orange soda and I try each new one I come across from the very high end and fancy orange sodas to the generic store-brand sodas. One of the very best is Diet Sunkist. It is one of the two best diet orange sodas that I have ever had--Diet Fanta is the other one. It is light and refreshing and it has a great orange flavor that isn't sickly sweet, which I appreciate. It has the perfect level of carbonation (in either cans or bottles) and doesn't have that weird aftertaste that I sometimes experience with other diet sodas. It certainly beats the very similar store generic sodas and also some of the other, more popular sodas, like Diet Crush or Diet Orange Faygo. It's also nicely priced and is often on sale in my local grocery store. Probably the very best diet orange is Diet Fanta, but it is really hard to find in all stores, especially in convenience stores and it's orange flavor is heavier than Diet Sunkist's. You should try it. It's one of the very best out there.

There's flavor in this diet Sunkist!

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

Time has been very kind to Sunkist's diet cousin. This is still the most flavorful diet soda I've consumed ever since the 1980s, along with Diet 7up.

It's an outstanding refreshment during the summer months, drifting you away to a tropical paradise, while relaxing in the breeze and enjoying its smooth orange flavor. I find this imagination very effective because Diet Sunkist lives up to it.

There is one drawback: although it has zero calories per serving, it's fairly high in sodium for a 'sweet' diet soda. But most folks who normally drink regular sodas should consider choosing Diet Sunkist the next time around, because the taste is all that counts.

BEST DIET DRINK, PERIOD!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

For years, I always drank Diet Mountain Dew but one day I decided to try the Diet Sunkist because I knew how good the regular was so I figured, why not? I'm SO GLAD I did because I absolutely love it! I've been drinking it ever since...and that has been many years ago. It is, hands down, the best diet drink I've ever had & ever will. I've tried many, believe me, but nothing comes close. I limit myself to one caffeine drink a day & this is it. I buy them in the 12 pack cans & make sure to stock up because I'll NEVER go a day without one.

Love Diet Orange Sunkist!

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

I love this soda. It's my favorite and I drink it every single day. It has a really good orange flavor with no funny aftertaste. I prefer the diet version because it's not as syrupy. The bubbles stay in it for a long time. I've drunk one over two days before and it still tastes fresh.

Best diet soda I have had

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Sunkist - Diet Orange Soda:

This soda reminds me of the pop I remember as a child. It has great orange taste, is refreshing - and the best part is it does not have that nasty chemical aftertaste most diet sodas have.If you can catch it on sale you can get a two liter for 99 cents. Keeps it's carbonation well also. If you need to stay away from sugary drinks for medical reasons - you might want to try this. I wish all diet soda's tasted this good.