4.8

4.8

Keeps even heat

from Wapello, IA

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Durable
  • Heats Up Quickly
  • Powerful

Cons

• Bedroom
    • Cabin
    • Living Room
    • Under A Desk

Comments about Sunheat Zone heater:

This unit will heat a room quickly and you do not have to worry about getting burned on the unit. I am not sure how energy efficient it is, but I am always cold in the winter and this is perfect for my home-office.
    We just moved to a new house and my office is not heated so I'm really putting this space heater to use and it does the job.

Efficient, Space-Saving Heater

from Everett, WA, USA

Comments about Sunheat Zone heater:

The Sunheat Zone Heater is an efficient, space-saving heater that is powerful enough to heat up to 1500 square feet. I have one in our dining room and use it at times to heat the entire house. When I hold events in my dining room, this heater warms the room quickly. The fan distributes heat evenly throughout the room and runs quietly enough not to be too loud for meetings and classes. The flat top is also a handy place for my CD player.

Just turn it on, adjust the temperature and you're good to go!

I've had my Sunheat Zone heater for years. It works as well now as it did when I first bought it.

Safety
    The only thing to consider is to leave some clearance behind the heater, and do not put anything in front of the heater. I leave at least 2 feet of space in front of my heater, usually more, just to be safe. I also don't leave the heater running unattended.

• Safety:

A great, quiet heater.

Comments about Sunheat Zone heater:

I actually inherited this heater from my parents. We use it in the family room in the basement. Since heat rises, we never seem to be able to keep that room warm using the furnace. The Sunheat heater does the trick. It keeps that room warm, doesn't make a lot of noise, and doesn't seem to make our utility bill go up too much.

Ours is getting pretty old, and it seems to work just fine. It's nice and quiet, which helps using it in a room where the kids are studying, or having friends over.

All you have to do is plus it in and turn it on. Of course, we always turn it off and unplug it if we are not actually IN the room.

We've had our heater for a long, long time. My parents used it before we did. Nothing has ever broken.

Nice wood outer walls. Nice wood surface. Looks good in our room. Has wheels, so you can roll it around.

Safety
    We have a rule - turn the heater off and unplug it if you are not in the room. I know some heaters will turn off if they tip over. This one is impossible to tip over...it's too big.

• Safety:

The Sunheat is wonderful!

from Mitchell, SD

Comments about Sunheat Zone heater:

My mother-n-law gave us our Sunheat zone heater as a Christmas present two years ago. It is probably one of the best gifts we have been given. We use it primarily in our daughter's room. Her room is at the back of our house and is always colder than the rest of the house. The Sunheat heats up her room very quickly. She no longer gets cold in her room since we have the Sunheat. It is enclosed in a wood case with a nice finish. So it looks attractive in the room. It has wheels on it so it is easy to move from room to room and to store for the summer. It is very sturdy and dosen't tip over easily which is nice with having kids around. In the early fall before we have our heat turned back on, we use the Sunheat in our living room to take the chill out and it does a good job. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable and portable room heater.

Sunheat heater works well.

from Sheridan, WY

Comments about Sunheat Zone heater:

The Sunheat heater is a nice, cute heater.  The heater is encased in wood and comes in multiple finishes.  It is not huge, approximately 18" L x 13" W x 17" H.  It rolls around on wheels so that it is easily moved from room to room if the need arises.

While it does give out quite a bit of heat, it is for smaller rooms only.  If you were to put it in a large room, I do not think that you would notice a bid difference.  In a smaller room though, it will heat it very quickly.  Much faster than a regular space heater.  It is also safer than other space heaters.  It will not tip over so you do not have to worry about fire risks.  The metal grill on the front is fairly small and will heat up, but the wood comes out farther above and under it, so that should not be a problem.

The only thing that I am not crazy about is that the heater will periodically turn off.  It only lasts a short time before it turns on again, but I am guessing that it is so it does not over heat.