Other Humidifiers:

Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifiers

Pros

Cons

• Output Volume:

heave bought this before and is a reasonable price for what you

Comments about Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifiers:

like the ease of filling this but wish they would make it with something to help with hard water build up so that it wouldnt have to be cleaned so often.

Output Volume
have 2 choices, high and low.

needs to be made with a filter for hard water or a tablet to put in it to help.

dosent take up much room.

• Output Volume:

A great humidifier for a great price

from Erie, PA

Comments about Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifiers:

After looking for a new humidifier all winter I finally went with a Sunbeam Warm mist humidifier because it was the only one I've tried that worked as well as my old humidifier did.

Output Volume
The Sunbeam Warm mist humidifier puts out a good amount of steam that has really helped with how dry my house gets during the cold winter.

So far so good with the one I bought a couple of weeks ago, it runs great and is really quiet, and I only need to fill it up about once a day.

This Sunbeam Humidifier is pretty easy to clean as long as you keep up with the maintance that is suggested by the manufacture. In between cleaning I usually rinse the base of mine after ever two or three uses.

I love the simple design of this humidifier.

• Output Volume:

This product is a simple but effective and easy to use.

Comments about Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifiers:

We use this humidifier in our son's room. It has been very simple to use without a ton of different settings or buttons to mess with. It does exactly what we need it to and keeps our son's room feeling comfortable. He used to get very stuffy and have colds so our doctor recommended getting a humidifier. We chose this one because it was priced right and was easy to use.

Output Volume
It does a good job of keeping our son's room at the right humidity and it doesn't take it long to get there. In fact, sometimes it puts out too much volume and we have to turn it off to bring the humidity back down. We had to buy a separate humidity gauge since this machine does not come with one.

We have not had any problems with the performance. It works exactly as it is supposed to.

The tank piece pops right off and it's very easy to clean and re-fill.

We've only had ours a little over a year now but we have not noticed any wear issues and it seems to work just as well now as when we first bought it.

The design is functional and fits in fine with our regular room decor. It's not super pretty but it also doesn't stand out as an eyesore. I do wish it was a little smaller as it takes up a good amount of space on the dresser and I also wish it had a built in gauge from room humidity.

Sunbeam warm mist humidifier

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifiers:

I love this humidifier its not only great for the moisture in the air to keep our house from being too dry, but its great for my plants as well. I'm someone that doesn't care for cold air, so this is great for me putting out warm air.

Output Volume
Has 3 settings, but the output isn't too noticeable and its very quiet and only needs to be filled once a day.

Great performance and little to maintain to keep it running smoothly.

Very easy to clean all parts come apart so can be washed in the sink.

Very durable and parts are larger as not to be easily broken.

Easy clean design and nice looking in the home. As long as you keep the dust off this appliance looks nice all the time.

sunbeam warm mist

from Westbrook, MN

Comments about Sunbeam Warm Mist Humidifiers:

I recently bought a new sunbeam warm mist humidifier, and really like it. I fill in once a day and it lasts all day and keeps my house moist, which helps my sinuses in the winter weather. My health has seemed much better since I use this. I do have to add some humidifier additive so that it doesn't calcify up, altho it still does to some degree