View more irons

Sunbeam Steam Master Iron

Sunbeam Steam Master 4230 Iron is good iron

from Raynham, MA

Comments about Sunbeam Steam Master Iron:

I have used this iron for over tree years, and I do not have any complains. It is very durable, I use it every morning. It is warms very quick and irons clothes very good. I like that water does not drip on close which is awesome. It is big enough but not too heavy, so my hands do not get very tired from ironing clothes. I also like that I can stem if I like or spray water if needed. I especially like that I can choose stem power. There are four differ end levels for steam: strong steam, medium steam, soft steam and no steam at all. I usually choose medium steam for cotton fabric, but it is nice to have other chooses. It is easy to see how much water is left inside and aldo easy to pure water in. My family liked this iron as well, so I would recommend this one to anyone.

This iron is worth all the steam!

from Milford, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sunbeam Steam Master Iron:

This Sunbeam Steam Master drip free iron is wonderful.  I love the see through area where you can keep track of how much water is left.   Some irons don't let you see the water level.  By using this Sunbeam you won't ever run out of water again.  I love the dial that spins on it to select the different  types of garments that we use.  There is another switch to push for steam or no steam.  I love the steam button because my clothes are wrinkly free with this option.  The plastic indicator lights up when you plug it in.  Red light means it is not heated up yet.  When the light turns green you are ready to do some serious ironing.  The cord for this Sunbeam is on the side.  It is a retractable cord.  I think this is one of the best options for this iron.  Right above the garment selector is where you will put the water in.  This area has a plastic cover over it.  No more having your water running out of your iron again.  The Sunbeam Steam Master is no heavy lifter either.  All  ages can enjoy.  So get started working out your wrinkles with this affordable sleek design, Sunbeam Steam Master iron.

Great iron with retractable cord

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Sunbeam Steam Master Iron:

The price is average or lower so I was pleased with that.  It’s actually a nice iron.  It gets used daily in our house.  The settings for temperature are labeled by clothing type instead of 1, 2, or 3.  You can put water in it so you can use steam or spray.  It has a water fill line on the iron itself so you can see if you put too much.  There is also a cover over the hole where you put the water so it doesn’t leak out.  This is great.  How many times before did I go to iron and the water leaked all over my clothes.  And if you are in a hurry you don’t have time for a big water spot on your clothes.  It also has a retractable cord.  This is great.  It’s so much neater with this feature.  And it goes sort of slow so it doesn’t whip back at you when you are trying to retract it.  It also has an auto off feature so you don’t have to worry if you forgot to turn it off.    I would definitely recommend this model of iron.