Other Space Heaters:

Sunbeam SFH410UM Heater

Great value

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Sunbeam SFH410UM Heater:

I may be a little one sided on this one but, I can't help it. I often work and study from home and my tiny office / study area / secret hiding space just happend to be in the front area of our house where there is one drafty window. Because the heaters in our home have separate controls, I don't like to turn on the thermostat in that room - for one, it costs more to heat that way and second, we have dry heat if you know what I mean. I use the sunbeam heater for this room mainly every winter. I have to say, I absolutely love it. It helps us to save a bit of money and it efficiently heats the area I need it to. I have also used it in my childrens room from time to time. I do not recommend this item for small children because even if you put it high up, they could easily pull it down and get hurt or break it. I would recommend for people over 8 years old but, it is a really great product and I honestly don't think I can say enough about it.

• Safety:

sunbeam brings the warmth

from Georgetown, KY

Comments about Sunbeam SFH410UM Heater:

I have really enjoyed our sunbeam heater. I use it mainly in the winter to heat up the bathroom before I take a shower. This heater works very well and automatically shuts off it the temperature gets to warm which is a feature I love. It is a very simple heater to work and helps keep my home warm and toasty quickly on a cold winter night.

I really have no complaints about this heater. It does not take this heater long to get a small room heated but it is also efficient in warming up a large room too. I used during the fall at night before we turned on the heat for good for the winter.

It is very simple to use and understand.

I have had this heater for less than a year so so far it has held up well.

I like that the heater changes colors so you know it is still hot and not to touch it.

• Safety: