Other Space Heaters:
Sunbeam Portable Electric Radiator Heater

Sunbeam Portable Electric Radiator Heater

Really good.

Comments about Sunbeam Portable Electric Radiator Heater:

Overall it works really well and puts out a nice heat.

It takes a second to get it started but if you give it a few minutes it will get super hot if you turn it all the way up. I had mine in the living room and it kept the place warm and cozy for the most part. It's not a huge space but it's a fairly nice size. So I guess it's good for medium sized rooms.

It's really simple no weird symbols or anything like other space heaters. My husband has dyslexia so its really great that he doesn't get confused.

I didn't really like how easily the color fades and scratches but that doesn't affect the performance. Aside form that it hold up really well.

The design is pretty nice as it doesn't take up much space however it is a complete eye sore so when it's not on I try to hide it as best as I can.

Safety
It gets really hot however as long as you read and use the safety precautions you should be okay for the most part. My husband who might I add is a heavy sleeper fell asleep a little to close to it one night and he burned his hand. You have to keep it away form things.

• Safety:

It's warm!

Comments about Sunbeam Portable Electric Radiator Heater:

I really wanted a little electric heater to use in the bedroom so we could leave the heat turned down lower at night and save some money. This was perfect for that. It doesn't get super hot super quick though, so we just get it going about an hour or so before we plan to go to bed. That's about how long it takes to get the room nice and toasty. I prefer the radiator style heaters even though they take longer and this has really been good for us. You really can't beat the price for a quality heater like this either. We've haven't had any problems with it so far, so we are pleased with it. It's easy to use and it's not completely ugly like some heaters.

Works well.

• Safety:

Excellent heater!

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Sunbeam Portable Electric Radiator Heater:

We have had this heater for a while now. We actually thought it wouldn't last very long because that has been our experience with heaters. But this one has been working out great! We used to use it for our studio apartment which helped a lot with the heat, though at night it couldn't quite heat the whole 850 sq ft. But man, it sure tried! Now that we have a toddler, we use it in her room so we don't have to run the entire house's heat the whole night. It automatically shuts off once the room reaches the set temperature. It is not loud like other radiator heaters. It only makes a click sound when coming on and going off. I LOVE the tipping over feature of it turning itself off so as to avoid fires. With this being in a toddler room that feature is a MUST!